Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Why is agust d‘s song „agust d“ not available?

Solved!

Why is agust d‘s song „agust d“ not available?

Honestly agust d (bts suga) is such a huge person and his song is not avaible? Rm‘s album isn’t on Spotify too 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Helinssuga!

Spotify's always working hard to get your favourite tunes. Check out this article for more info on missing content.

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Helinssuga!

Spotify's always working hard to get your favourite tunes. Check out this article for more info on missing content.

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star

I was going to ask that as well hes really popular and thats one of my favorite songs ever and its sad to see alot of his songs on there yet not the one that is literally his name 

And then they answer „contact the company“ I’m like lmoooo you guys have no clue about Bighit Entertainment there’s absolutely no way to contact them for normal souls like us

@Helinssuga @alexr52799

Availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists (or representatives) and / or their labels. Music missing can be a decision of one of them.

Music missing can also be related to a licensing problem. Licensing rules are not the same from a country to another. That can lead to have albums available in some countries and not in some others. Usually when a licensing problem is solved the music can be added or come back if it has been removed.

Spotify wants all the music in the world to stream and works hard daily to try to convince artists and labels to let all their catalog in streaming.

You can try to contact the artist(s) or their label(s) to know why their music is not available for streaming. That's the best way to know why a song is not available for streaming.

Keep listening 🙂

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

I‘d be convinced by that licensing problem thing if the whole album was missing. But it’s only that one song which is missing. I mean it’s two years in the past. If Spotify demands getting that song they would probably agree but Spotify does not do anything

I honestly have no idea, but I think that it's garbage.

They have the rest of the entire mixtape (in some countries but that's just a thing) but they don't have the literal title track availiable anywhere. They don't have the intro either. That's not the decision of that artist, he wouldn't do that. It's just something stupid that Spotify did, but won't pay attention to.

where's the title track.PNG

Availability of music on Spotify is up to the artists (or representatives) and / or their labels. Music missing can be a decision of one of them.

hmmm, i dont know exactly but maybe because of copyright issues? the same goes for beyonces lemonade

I don't get it the rest of the remix is on Spotify and in the music video for August D there is a link to the song on Spotify but it doesn't exist. Whyyyy!!! I love the song and i want to hear it!

Yeah. Some People say that Agust D is sampled. The Trumpets and the ,Make me the cause, in the Background sounds like ,It´s a man´s man´s world, by James Brown,but tbh for example in sooo many Songs are same Lyrics or even the same Names or Beat so,I do not understand their Problem. And the Song ,Agust D, even is uploaded on SoundCloud so Spotify,you can not tell me it is because of Copyright issues! I mean SoundCloud has THE WHOLE Album including the Intro and Agust D. And Suga did not remake or sample it because he rapped about other things in Agust D than James Brown sang about in his Song. If it would be a remake or sample he could have just named it straight up ,Agust D-It´s a man´s man´s world.

It’s not on Apple Music either and it confuses me as well.

IKR! Its so stupid that the only song missing is Agust D. Its stupid that its even missing in the first place... spotify really needs to step up their game.

agust d is a sample of another song, and i dont understand much about that but because its not originally his music he cant post it without paying royalties or make any money from it. RM is made up entirely of samples so the same goes for him 

Suggested posts