Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Wrapped by George strait

Wrapped by George strait

Why is there music missing when the artist is still available? Lately I've been noticing, I've been having to go to other platforms to listen to the songs I wanna hear. I understand not everything is perfect but it's a hassle switching music sites while I'm paying for this service. 

3 Replies

For Spotify to have music on their servers, they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label has not yet given the permissions from Spotify, which means that Spotify can't have the music available. Spotify adds over 10,000 songs a day, so hopefully, it will be added soon!

I get that but the problem is the song was on spotify before. Not to mention the album the song is on is ALSO on. So why is that one song missing?

Hey!

Every song on Spotify has different right's holders, even if the songs are found on the same album. The song "Wrapped" may have right's holders that are completely different from the other songs found on the album. Hopefully, this song will be available, again, soon.

Suggested posts