Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Your Library] How to point a badly recorded album to Spotify ?

Solved!

[Your Library] How to point a badly recorded album to Spotify ?

A specific album is very badly numerised, and as such have a very poor quality on Spotify (and several other platforms). How can I point out this album to Spotify quality service, so they update their files ? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @PiF,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you notice that an album on Spotify isn’t playing correctly or its information is incorrect, you can report it by following the steps in this support article. There you’ll find a form for getting in touch with Customer Support, under “Broken or incorrect content”; and after you submit this form, the right Spotify teams will look into this issue.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @PiF,

You're welcome! If you have any other questions, feel free to start a topic and the Spotify Community will be happy to help.

Also, you’re right that the sharing options for the new desktop app will only show "Copy link" and "Embed” by default. However, if you hold down a modifier key while in the share menu, you will then see the option to “Copy Spotify URI.”

On a Mac computer, holding down “control” or “option” while in the share menu lets me copy a Spotify URI; so if you’d like to share a URI from a Windows computer, you can trying holding down one of the equivalent keys, “Ctrl” or “Alt,” while in the share menu.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @PiF,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you notice that an album on Spotify isn’t playing correctly or its information is incorrect, you can report it by following the steps in this support article. There you’ll find a form for getting in touch with Customer Support, under “Broken or incorrect content”; and after you submit this form, the right Spotify teams will look into this issue.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Thank you for your help.

I've reported the broken files using direct links, as the windows app doesn't provide the requested URI anymore it seems.

PF
Marked as solution

Hi @PiF,

You're welcome! If you have any other questions, feel free to start a topic and the Spotify Community will be happy to help.

Also, you’re right that the sharing options for the new desktop app will only show "Copy link" and "Embed” by default. However, if you hold down a modifier key while in the share menu, you will then see the option to “Copy Spotify URI.”

On a Mac computer, holding down “control” or “option” while in the share menu lets me copy a Spotify URI; so if you’d like to share a URI from a Windows computer, you can trying holding down one of the equivalent keys, “Ctrl” or “Alt,” while in the share menu.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star

Suggested posts