Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

am i on a playlist?

Solved!

am i on a playlist?

How do i find out if any of my songs are on a playlist?

is it better to distibute singles one at a time? can you submit more then one song to the spotify editors? thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gamazz50 

You should be able to see playlists containing your music with Spotify for Artists. I'd suggest checking out both this FAQ and that FAQ about your music in playlists.
There are other (paid) services too such as SpotOnTrack.

You can submit one song at a time to Editorial Teams, for more information check out this question🙂

About releasing singles... Most artists release singles one at a time, which also makes it possible to enter each single to editorial playlist consideration.

I don't really find it's bad to release several singles at once, however it might be more useful (and cleaner) to release them together as an EP. In this case you can still enter one song from the EP for playlist consideration, but the editors might choose something else from the same EP.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @gamazz50 

You should be able to see playlists containing your music with Spotify for Artists. I'd suggest checking out both this FAQ and that FAQ about your music in playlists.
There are other (paid) services too such as SpotOnTrack.

You can submit one song at a time to Editorial Teams, for more information check out this question🙂

About releasing singles... Most artists release singles one at a time, which also makes it possible to enter each single to editorial playlist consideration.

I don't really find it's bad to release several singles at once, however it might be more useful (and cleaner) to release them together as an EP. In this case you can still enter one song from the EP for playlist consideration, but the editors might choose something else from the same EP.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts