Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Is it risky to stream my own track on repeat?

Is it possible to gain streams by doing this? And will i get banned? I mean i have some friends that did it for their own tracks and gained like 28k streams and yeah it was obvious they had like 50 monthly listeners.I want to do it only for like 10 d...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to gain streams by doing this? And will i get banned?  I mean i have some friends that did it for their own tracks and gained like 28k streams and yeah it was obvious they had li...
  • Shuidong
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

hip-hop hits of 2019!

Here you go guys, enjoy and let me know what you think.spotify:playlist:6dPnR5V85yZU3pTnw2Hra1

• Music Fan
  • Here you go guys, enjoy and let me know what you think.spotify:playlist:6dPnR5V85yZU3pTnw2Hra1
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Legal to DJ with Spotify?

I looked this up, and someone states it is against the Terms of Service, someone else says it's fine. Is there a quote someone can give me with this violation? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I looked this up, and someone states it is against the Terms of Service, someone else says it's fine. Is there a quote someone can give me with this violation? Thanks!
  • captainkubar
  • Roadie
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

What kind of content can I submit?

Hello,as an artist, what kind of content can I submit or upload on Spotify. Can I publish some spoken tutorials?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, as an artist, what kind of content can I submit or upload on Spotify. Can I publish some spoken tutorials?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add music

Hello Team,Spotify is a great music streaming service, rich with songs but it has a poor collection of bengali songs... it would be of great pleasure if u add these songs to yourcollectionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKrou2ENSe8 ; https://www.yout...

• Hello Team, Spotify is a great music streaming service, rich with songs but it has a poor collection of bengali songs... it would be of great pleasure if u add these songs to yourcollection https:/...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong song titles (two songs are switched)

In the "Heavy Hitters" album by Michael Schenker Group, the songs "Out In The Fields" and "I Don't Live Today" are mistitled. The song that's titled "Out In The Fields" is actually "I Don't Live Today" and vice versa.

• Casual Listener
  • In the "Heavy Hitters" album by Michael Schenker Group, the songs "Out In The Fields" and "I Don't Live Today" are mistitled.  The song that's titled "Out In The Fields" is actually "I Don't Liv...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Missing - Neurosis, The eye of every storm

Band - NeurosisAlbum - The eye of every stormLink:https://open.spotify.com/album/1td0hx7C7mdZGvekzMD1CL?si=I6biBv75RfqBvoxJpem5Fg Why is it missing? Strange as most every other album from this band is there...Any idea when it will be back?

• Visitor
  • Band - Neurosis Album - The eye of every storm Link: https://open.spotify.com/album/1td0hx7C7mdZGvekzMD1CL?si=I6biBv75RfqBvoxJpem5Fg   Why is it missing? Strange as most every other album f...
  • A_Musicophile
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • album
    Neurosis
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution about "we added"

hi spotify,why on my playlist have a songs "we added".im not interested on that "we added".how to fix it?

• hi spotify,why on my playlist have a songs "we added".im not interested on that "we added".how to fix it?
  • Tobornot2b
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Following artist.

Why do I need to push «follow» on some artists again and again? It just wont register that I want to follow. Quite annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • Why do I need to push «follow» on some artists again and again? It just wont register that I want to follow. Quite annoying.
  • oadammen
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Disappeared

Why the albums disappeared?The music publisher/Aggregator or the music holder removed it from spotify.

• Regular
  • Why the albums disappeared? The music publisher/Aggregator or the music holder removed it from spotify.
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud

Hey an Independent publisher has plublished one of my songs on spotify and now does not want to pay me any royalties from my streaming or sales. any way I can order a take down of my song and republished through a more trusted publisher like cd baby?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey an Independent publisher has plublished one of my songs on spotify and now does not want to pay me any royalties from my streaming or sales. any way I can order a take down of my song and republi...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add

Spotify has the album 'The Dark Side of the Moon' by $uicideboy$ but it is missing the song 'Antarctica'. Please out this song on here man! its one of my favorites

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has the album 'The Dark Side of the Moon' by $uicideboy$ but it is missing the song 'Antarctica'. Please out this song on here man!😂 its one of my favorites 
  • shanertheluv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! DJ livesets

I can find every kind of music, but I really love livesets from DJ's. Is it possible for you to add that in the spotify library? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to use it! I hope so!

• I can find every kind of music, but I really love livesets from DJ's. Is it possible for you to add that in the spotify library? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to use it! I hope so!
  • bpw123
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Good Workout music to keep you Pump Up

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6hqtaoaR0oliAayd6vjqFd?si=9MYXH3YhRIuXS6G2TComEg

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6hqtaoaR0oliAayd6vjqFd?si=9MYXH3YhRIuXS6G2TComEg
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Caratula de Archivos Locales

Es posible que la caratula de las canciones descargadas en mi ordenador se suban a Spotify cuando activo la opcion de agregar archivos locales?

• Casual Listener
  • Es posible que la caratula de las canciones descargadas en mi ordenador se suban a Spotify cuando activo la opcion de agregar archivos locales?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pump It - Cat Dealers, Galck : Disappeared from Spotify

Pump It by Cat Dealers, Galck has disappeared from my playlist and Spotify in general, can this be fixed and re-added? I found it a few weeks ago and sucks that I can't play it anymore... Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Pump It by Cat Dealers, Galck has disappeared from my playlist and Spotify in general, can this be fixed and re-added? I found it a few weeks ago and sucks that I can't play it anymore... &nbsp...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cat dealers
    galck
    pump it
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads during Music?

Hi, I'm a mobile dj and would like to use/test spotfiy the coming weekend for the first time (free / test version) at a wedding, before I possibly conclude an abo. My question is: is there a danger that - when using the free version - the songs are i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a mobile dj and would like to use/test spotfiy the coming weekend for the first time (free / test version) at a wedding, before I possibly conclude an abo. My question is: is there a...
  • AceGB
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Running
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lockscreen Album art

How do i zoom out the album art on the lockscreen on android pie? There are also no controls to play next song.

• Casual Listener
  • How do i zoom out the album art on the lockscreen on android pie? There are also no controls to play next song.
  • AceGB
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add Spotify artists discography on my website?

Dear All,I have a music website, and have hundreds of articles about International and also local artists profile and biography. How to add spotify artists discography into the article, to make the content more rich? For info my website developed wit...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ake the content more rich?    For info my website developed with Wordpress platform. Below are the links for your reference:   Playlist: https://www.albumbaru.com/playlists/ M...
  • yollis
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes