Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Solved!! I want the album "Charlie" of language Malayalam

please add the album "Charlie" of language Malayalam. here is the jukebox of the malayalam movie "Charlie" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eSCmqjp8M

• Visitor
  • please add the album "Charlie" of language Malayalam. here is the jukebox of the malayalam movie "Charlie" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0eSCmqjp8M
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Former Perfect Concentration playlist songs?

Does anyone know what songs were on the Spotify Perfect Concentration playlist before it updated and completely changed within the last six months?

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know what songs were on the Spotify Perfect Concentration playlist before it updated and completely changed within the last six months?
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • perfect concentration
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album "Chapter V" from Trey Songz from 2012, not on Spotify EU?

I'm waiting for years that this album is being uploaded in Spotify EU, but it' still not there... why not? This is one of his best albums imo.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm waiting for years that this album is being uploaded in Spotify EU, but it' still not there... why not? This is one of his best albums imo.
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Pop
    R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Important Question About Playlists

I've noticed that the Spotify team has removed the "Follow" playlist feature. So, my quesiton is, what does the "heart icon" do? Does that individually save songs in their own respective albums? Or does the "heart icon" saves the playlists as playlis...

• Roadie
  • I've noticed that the Spotify team has removed the "Follow" playlist feature. So, my quesiton is, what does the "heart icon" do? Does that individually save songs in their own respective albums? Or d...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop adding Lauv to my Release Radar

I actively state that I do not like this artist each week and the algorithm does not incorporate this. SAD!

• I actively state that I do not like this artist each week and the algorithm does not incorporate this. SAD!
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NF - Therapy Session Album not available in full why

I live in kuwait and nf therapy session album is shown but i can play only one song in it why? Please help i want that album

• Casual Listener
  • I live in kuwait and nf therapy session album is shown but i can play only one song in it why? Please help i want that album
  • Itsjimmyy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry picture when Playlist is saved to home screen

I've recently changed my playlists photos to custom ones. I did this so I could save it to my homescreen while still fitting the theme of my phone. Whenever I save my playlists to my homescreen, it gets all blurry. I've tried deleting the shortcut an...

• I've recently changed my playlists photos to custom ones. I did this so I could save it to my homescreen while still fitting the theme of my phone. Whenever I save my playlists to my homescreen, it g...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i listen to a certain genre of music if radio is gone?

I used to listen to radio of a genre i like to find new artists, but it's now gone. How am i now to listen to new music?EDIT: Never mind. Was apparently under "browse"

• Roadie
  • I used to listen  to radio of a genre i like to find new artists, but it's now gone. How am i now to listen to new music? EDIT: Never mind. Was apparently under "browse"
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Church album "New York Stories" is out of phase

As the Subject says.Whole album is out of phase between left and right channel.Not sure if this is the right place to post such remarks, if not please guide me on where to.

• As the Subject says. Whole album is out of phase between left and right channel. Not sure if this is the right place to post such remarks, if not please guide me on where to. 😉
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music for Hiking and Camping

https://open.spotify.com/track/1nfKsblccbgrUGAJPCrbAf?si=HoM5da8eQOefHb9GJjX-BA This song seems perfect!Add yours below

• Casual Listener
  • https://open.spotify.com/track/1nfKsblccbgrUGAJPCrbAf?si=HoM5da8eQOefHb9GJjX-BA   This song seems perfect! Add yours below 🙂
  • DjJRamz
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong Song: Simple Minds: Don't You (Forget About Me)

Am I going crazy or is this the wrong song?https://open.spotify.com/track/6CtNdzwFfWUHOSXyJsHvBe?si=p6pjquUZTousqQ5atcap5w

• Am I going crazy or is this the wrong song? https://open.spotify.com/track/6CtNdzwFfWUHOSXyJsHvBe?si=p6pjquUZTousqQ5atcap5w
  • NugeHigga
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! connecting multiple artist profile's

Hi , Ive been stuck with a problem. In the past I’ve released multiple tracks through different labels. Because of this multiple artist pages appeared with my name that aren’t linked to eachother whenever you type in my name. I already claimed the on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi , Ive been stuck with a problem. In the past I’ve released multiple tracks through  different labels. Because of this multiple artist pages appeared with  my name that aren’t linked...
  • deckard
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request: Pokerface by Lady Gaga (Live at the Cherrytree House piano & voice version)

Song request: Pokerface by Lady Gaga (Live at the Cherrytree House piano & voice version) A bonus track.

• Casual Listener
  • Song request: Pokerface by Lady Gaga (Live at the Cherrytree House piano & voice version) A bonus track. 
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Find Podcast

Hi Everyone! I just added the first episode of my podcast under the name Stay 'Tooned! and it does not appear in the search results. The episode is titled "What Makes Max Koch a Real Lion?" I've attached the show image to help... Any advice would be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Everyone!   I just added the first episode of my podcast under the name Stay 'Tooned! and it does not appear in the search results.  The episode is titled "What Makes Max Koch a R...
  • StayTooned
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Suggestion

Why there isn't a suggestion box for song's that aren't in Spotify but should be such as You'd be So Nice to Come Home To Arr. Paul Baker

• Why there isn't a suggestion box for song's that aren't in Spotify but should be such as You'd be So Nice to Come Home To Arr. Paul Baker 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Jazz
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Micher Berger

Hi there, Why the French singer Michel Berger is not available outside of France ? (https://open.spotify.com/artist/5skauLarl8sqqUFypECtP4) Cheers

• Hi there,   Why the French singer Michel Berger is not available outside of France ? (https://open.spotify.com/artist/5skauLarl8sqqUFypECtP4)   Cheers
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please bring back Hypersensitive by Ghost Machine

I would love to see this album back because it’s such a great one and it would be really neat if it was back. Also it’s one of my favs and I would really like this back so please make it happen.

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to see this album back because it’s such a great one and it would be really neat if it was back. Also it’s one of my favs and I would really like this back so please make it happen. 
  • Itsbryan101
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes