Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! I can't submit my playlist to "Playlist Exchage"

Well I was trying to submit my playlist but keeps saying "introduce a valid playlist url" over and over again.

• Composer
  • Well I was trying to submit my playlist but keeps saying "introduce a valid playlist url" over and over again. 😞
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

just local devices

Dear Spotify! I have just noticed a problem with your application. In the options menu there is a feature called "just local devices" or something like this. When I turn that on, my other device is appearing on the screen even though it is not connec...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify! I have just noticed a problem with your application. In the options menu there is a feature called "just local devices" or something like this. When I turn that on, my other device is a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What genre is this?

Our latest single 'Two Times' came out today, we always struggle to find the appropriate label for our music and how to describe it to friends, any suggestions? https://open.spotify.com/track/6oPtuwT6mhTrTTXqgfKLHo?si=M962moA_T_2IiJYxCjTwQQ

• Roadie
  • Our latest single 'Two Times' came out today, we always struggle to find the appropriate label for our music and how to describe it to friends, any suggestions?   https://open.spotify.com/trac...
  • EoinSandford
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Some songs are greyed out, says "Spotify can't play this right now".

Hello. I've been using Spotify since last year. I recently wanted to listen to Persona 3's soundtrack. Managed to find them in some user's playlist, however, all the songs are greyed out, and I don't think they're region locked. What can I do to list...

• Hello. I've been using Spotify since last year. I recently wanted to listen to Persona 3's soundtrack. Managed to find them in some user's playlist, however, all the songs are greyed out, and I don't...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song title

Spotify, the link to Piero Umiliani Musicaleggera's track no 1 "Blues dell'ergastolano" actually plays another theme by Umiliani, "Blues for Gassman". Can you fix it?

• Visitor
  • Spotify, the link to Piero Umiliani Musicaleggera's track no 1 "Blues dell'ergastolano" actually plays another theme by Umiliani, "Blues for Gassman". Can you fix it?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing JJBA soundtracks

Hi, I've tried looking for songs from the JJBA soundtrack (parts 3, 4 and 5) and nothing appears. I can find the artist (for example THE DU) but none of their music is available? Please help

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I've tried looking for songs from the JJBA soundtrack (parts 3, 4 and 5) and nothing appears.   I can find the artist (for example THE DU) but none of their music is available? &...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cassie and the code moments

Why can't I play this song anymore I have to resort to YouTube...

• Casual Listener
  • Why can't I play this song anymore I have to resort to YouTube...
  • bwsgordon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! John Hammond vs. John Hammond Jr.

It seems like there are a lot of albums under "John Hammond" that should really be attributed to (sorted under) "John Hammond Jr.".

• Regular
  • It seems like there are a lot of albums under "John Hammond" that should really be attributed to (sorted under) "John Hammond Jr.".
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Riders on the storm ft snoop dogg

To many years and i need to have this song on my playlist in Spotify can you add now?

• Visitor
  • To many years and i need to have this song on my playlist in Spotify can you add now? 😪😪😪😪
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Old Sleep Playlist

The Sleep by Spotify playlist has changed and I am looking for the name and/or artist of a specific song. It was either the 3rd or 4th song and I think the title may have included heaven or heavens or something similar in the title. I love that song ...

• Visitor
  • The Sleep by Spotify playlist has changed and I am looking for the name and/or artist of a specific song. It was either the 3rd or 4th song and I think the title may have included heaven or heavens o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Taste profile is messed up

I used my Spotify account at work (a restaurant) for a short while. I have deleted all of the playlists we used to use, but my taste profile is still all wrong. It thinks I like Country and Bob Seger. Is there any way to recalibrate my taste profile ...

• Casual Listener
  • I used my Spotify account at work (a restaurant) for a short while. I have deleted all of the playlists we used to use, but my taste profile is still all wrong. It thinks I like Country and Bob Seger...
  • ENCOR
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

I uploaded a podcast more than 30 hours ago and it has still not shown up on Search??

Hey, I uploaded my podcast "The Thing With Tech" about 30 hours ago and I still can't see it when I search for it. Here's a link to it:https://open.spotify.com/show/5oCon2qJztelH9OQh9IniEI have read that it can take a few hours or sometimes even 24 h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I uploaded my podcast "The Thing With Tech" about 30 hours ago and I still can't see it when I search for it. Here's a link to it: https://open.spotify.com/show/5oCon2qJztelH9OQh9IniE I have r...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify looks different in different Android phones

Why the album arts in my spotify is showing in boxes and my friend's Spotify shows album arts is in full screen and some of them moves too!! Both of us are premium users too

• Visitor
  • Why the album arts in my spotify is showing in boxes and my friend's Spotify shows album arts is in full screen and some of them moves too!! Both of us are premium users too
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request!

Can "14 gears" by Midland be added please? Im located in the USA.

• Can "14 gears" by Midland be added please? Im located in the USA.
  • DrEI-R
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

No Angels- Bastille feat. Ella

I think it's important to add this song to our playlists! The problem is that is not available in Spotify

• I think it's important to add this song to our playlists! The problem is that is not available in Spotify
  • JennyLao
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 56 likes
  • bastille
  • 4 replies
  • 56 likes

Specific song request - Skin

Hello, i'm a new user. I apologize in advance if this is not the proper means or section to report what i'm about to write. I have been searching for a song by Skin, title "Tear Down These Houses".It is a great song which was not released in an album...

• Visitor
  • Hello, i'm a new user. I apologize in advance if this is not the proper means or section to report what i'm about to write.   I have been searching for a song by Skin, title "Tear Down These H...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Garland Jeffreys

Hi everyone!I just have a really quick question,Why is hail hail rockn'roll from garland Jeffreys not available to play? It's in an album called don't call me buckwheat.I don't know if you will understand my question... But thank you for replying if ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! I just have a really quick question, Why is hail hail rockn'roll from garland Jeffreys not available to play? It's in an album called don't call me buckwheat. I don't know if you will...
  • Mr_W0lfram
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Garland Jeffreys
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Kumyoung songs have problems

Hello Spotify! I just want to know if there are problems with certain songs, specifically the karaoke songs from Kumyoung, as I want to listen to the songs but they keep on being displayed as blacked-out in playlists. (The ones I have are just exampl...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify! I just want to know if there are problems with certain songs, specifically the karaoke songs from Kumyoung, as I want to listen to the songs but they keep on being displayed as blacked...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dan Black - Do not revenge album no more available

Why is the album Do Not Revenge by Dan Black no more avalaible on spotify.More than a month the album has disappeared from spotify.Any reason ?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is the album Do Not Revenge by Dan Black no more avalaible on spotify. More than a month the album has disappeared from spotify. Any reason ?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes