Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes

Why can't I play certain songs?

I can't seem the play the studio version off mother by Danzig (Spotify URI: spotify:track:7txxAtOMwLLnQTpKeBL6bp), but the live version is ok.I don't have the explicit filter on so this isn't the problem. Can anyone else confirm this or give an expla...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem the play the studio version off mother by Danzig (Spotify URI: spotify:track:7txxAtOMwLLnQTpKeBL6bp), but the live version is ok. I don't have the explicit filter on so this isn't the p...
  • williamjtucker
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong tags?

I think four live songs from Carl Barât (deluxe edition) are wrong tagged. The song titles are not correct right?

• I think four live songs from Carl Barât (deluxe edition) are wrong tagged. The song titles are not correct right?
  • williamjtucker
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Discovering New Songs

So... Discover weekly is rubbish, I like DnB and it always contains all the songs I've already heard and have in my playlist.I currently discover new songs by using the recommended section in the playlist itself. Unfortunately, after 10 hours of song...

• Music Fan
  • So...   Discover weekly is rubbish, I like DnB and it always contains all the songs I've already heard and have in my playlist. I currently discover new songs by using the recommended section...
  • williamjtucker
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Dislike Button
    Recommended Songs
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Trap Music Best Hits [Playlist]

Follow/Like now my playlist to keep up the latest best hits Trap Music...(Based on Youtube likes & views)https://spoti.fi/2MBrkX7

• Casual Listener
  • Follow/Like now my playlist to keep up the latest best hits Trap Music... (Based on Youtube likes & views)https://spoti.fi/2MBrkX7
  • williamjtucker
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

'This Is: Gucci Mane' Playlist Fail

All, I'm glad Spotify has finally come around to implementing an official "This is:" playlist for Gucci Mane, but I've noticed that the curator has left out an alarming number of tracks that should be required listening for Gucci fans and curious fol...

• All,   I'm glad Spotify has finally come around to implementing an official "This is:" playlist for Gucci Mane, but I've noticed that the curator has left out an alarming number of tracks that...
  • RoneWorthen
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • curators
    fail
    gucci
    mane
    Play
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Why can’t I download The Doctor by the Doobie Brothers?

I found a song and Spotify will not let me download it and I don’t know why? If anyone has a answer let me know thanks.

• I found a song and Spotify will not let me download it and I don’t know why? If anyone has a answer let me know thanks.
  • halacious01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t play a large amount of songs

I know there are many threads on this topic, so I apologise about creating another one, but I’ve noticed an increasingly large amount of my favourite songs I’m unable to play I’m a premium member based in the UK, not using any VPN etc, these songs co...

• Visitor
  • I know there are many threads on this topic, so I apologise about creating another one, but I’ve noticed an increasingly large amount of my favourite songs I’m unable to play   I’m a premium m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nazi music in Spotify

Hello,I saw that there is nazi music in spotify that is reachable from regions that are not allowed to by law to have this kind of music. I wanted to ask if you are working on ban for this music in countries like the ex eastern block and Germany WHER...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I saw that there is nazi music in spotify that is reachable from regions that are not allowed to by law to have this kind of music. I wanted to ask if you are working on ban for this mus...
  • Byron_Choloux
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Nazi ban
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bedroom Pop Playlist

how often does the Bedroom Pop Playlist is updated? 

• how often does the Bedroom Pop Playlist is updated?  
  • matan1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! testing embeding

I am testing how to embed playplaylists, tracks etc.Feel free to suggest tips, since the official guide is not working for me.Before suggesting re-read the previous sentence.Before writing anything, please read the second sentence. https://play.spoti...

• Roadie
  • I am testing how to embed playplaylists, tracks etc. Feel free to suggest tips, since the official guide is not working for me. Before suggesting re-read the previous sentence. Before writing anyt...
  • Spotywakeup
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • embed
    Test post
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Blink 182 what went wrong

The album is on spotify but not this song? Can we fix this? 

• The album is on spotify but not this song? Can we fix this? 
  • Goldzulu
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Blink 182
    content missing
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

The Raconteurs

Why Spotify removed Consoler of the Lonely album?

• Casual Listener
  • Why Spotify removed Consoler of the Lonely album?
  • supersonic1989
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica de Archivos Locales se reproduce muy rapido

Cuando me conecto en mi celular y reproduzco una cancion de archivos locales la musica se reproduce muy rapido pero cuando me conecto en mi laptop se escucha normal ya reinstale la app y sigue igual

• Cuando me conecto en mi celular y reproduzco una cancion de archivos locales la musica se reproduce muy rapido pero cuando me conecto en mi laptop se escucha normal ya reinstale la app y sigue igual&...
  • CocoFam
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong album listed for band.

https://open.spotify.com/album/7fKJFhsfzxZ82krCP55ipV?si=3_-MZPHGQCmgec3D13GyUgThis album listed as The Brave by the Brave, is not actually The Brave band that is depicted in the artist profile.

• https://open.spotify.com/album/7fKJFhsfzxZ82krCP55ipV?si=3_-MZPHGQCmgec3D13GyUg This album listed as The Brave by the Brave, is not actually The Brave band that is depicted in the artist profile.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daily Mixes are LAME

Daily mixes suck. Cannot be changed. Spotify knows and doesn't care. Why have premium at all? Why can't we just start over? Horrible customer service.

• Casual Listener
  • Daily mixes suck. Cannot be changed. Spotify knows and doesn't care. Why have premium at all? Why can't we just start over? Horrible customer service.
  • Nicolettexiv
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't listen to the album MOVE by Taemin

Hello!I can't listen to Taemin's WANT and I am not sure whether my region is at fault or if it's just unavailable in general.I haven't heard anybody else talk about it and I am just really confused.I don't know what the problem is but I am willing to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I can't listen to Taemin's WANT and I am not sure whether my region is at fault or if it's just unavailable in general. I haven't heard anybody else talk about it and I am just really confus...
  • savvyleroux
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Chromebook

Is the Spotify app as the mobile version or the computer version? It's quite a big difference between them so I would love to know. Some differences are: - On the computer version you can see how many times a song has been played while you can not on...

• Music Fan
  • Is the Spotify app as the mobile version or the computer version? It's quite a big difference between them so I would love to know. Some differences are: - On the computer version you can see how man...
  • manospuppet
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs are unplayable on the PL playlist

Hi. A lot of songs are unplayable in many albums. Any reason why a lot of songs are unplayable?

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi. A lot of songs are unplayable in many albums. Any reason why a lot of songs are unplayable?
  • LukaJovic
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! May 2019 Running to Rock Playlist

Hey guys. I ran a Marathon recently and repeated a song that motivated me to finish my last 2km. However, Spotify updated the playlist Running to Rock and I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyway, I can find the modification history or changelog of th...

• Hey guys. I ran a Marathon recently and repeated a song that motivated me to finish my last 2km. However, Spotify updated the playlist Running to Rock and I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyway, I c...
  • breedo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes