Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • SS2020user
  • Visitor
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 83 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 294 likes

Hello, urgently need an album taken down that was retracted months ago

Hello, I released album that needs to be taken down asap. It was retracted through reverbnation a couple of months ago, it is called Michael Rogel - Out of Timehttps://open.spotify.com/album/20X4gA39Ehul4fTxK4yuj2 Some of the tracks are being release...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I released album that needs to be taken down asap.  It was retracted through reverbnation a couple of months ago, it is called Michael Rogel - Out of Time https://open.spotify.com/album/...
  • michaelrogel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Collect Calls - Kendrick Lamar

I was just wondering, is there any reason that this song isn't available on Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I was just wondering, is there any reason that this song isn't available on Spotify?
  • Jerryfinglefom
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Linking personal and artist profile won't work

Hi,I'm a verified artist ( https://open.spotify.com/artist/56SpKYTYuMIsMidg3rYOrF )and have access to the Artists.spotify.com page to see stats etc.. However I can't access the bandpage using my personal profile, even though it says they are linked. ...

• Hi, I'm a verified artist ( https://open.spotify.com/artist/56SpKYTYuMIsMidg3rYOrF ) and have access to the Artists.spotify.com page to see stats etc.. However I can't access the bandpage using my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm two different artists

My Artist name is Dan Love. I released a single and then an album but for some reason they're on different artists. Is it possible to fix that?

• My Artist name is Dan Love. I released a single and then an album but for some reason they're on different artists. Is it possible to fix that?
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Linkin Park's "Frgt/10" does not play the right song.

When I try to play "Frgt/10" on webplayer and windows 10 app, the previous song on the album "Chali" plays. Although the correct length of "Frgt/10" appears, the song lasts 25 seconds, similar to "Chali." So "Chali" is put twice on the album while I ...

• When I try to play "Frgt/10" on webplayer and windows 10 app, the previous song on the album "Chali" plays. Although the correct length of "Frgt/10" appears, the song lasts 25 seconds, similar to "Ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hardwell's House Party Playlist Broken

The songs should play like an actual mix (Not playing through the entire song, but skipping to the next track maybe partway through as a real DJ would do) and songs are not skipping where they should. Seems like maybe some track markers were removed ...

• Casual Listener
  • The songs should play like an actual mix (Not playing through the entire song, but skipping to the next track maybe partway through as a real DJ would do) and songs are not skipping where they should...
  • Jogova2010
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

The option never to hear music from certain artists

Wouldn't it be great to have the option to ban certain artists from ever entering your earholes. I'm a big fan of learning about new music through playlists but I hate having to switch from what I am doing to change the song. The data tracked could r...

• Wouldn't it be great to have the option to ban certain artists from ever entering your earholes. I'm a big fan of learning about new music through playlists but I hate having to switch from what I am...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Regional Audience measurement based 'charts'/'playlists'

Hi there, I am trying to find regional audience measurement charts, that are capturing what tracks people in a certain country are starting to listen more (most likely new releases that potentially will be in the actual weekly top100 - 200 charts lat...

• Hi there,   I am trying to find regional audience measurement charts, that are capturing what tracks people in a certain country are starting to listen more (most likely new releases that pote...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Album in the wrong Artist profile

Hi,The following album appears on my Band's artist page, but is not ours:https://open.spotify.com/album/1Hp4jQGVZSh96Y3HR0Y3zEArtist page:https://open.spotify.com/artist/1DXhDKBpAUJqNyT7WazReIWe are bringing new music to Spotify this month and we can...

• Regular
  • ...DXhDKBpAUJqNyT7WazReI We are bringing new music to Spotify this month and we can't have our listeners to find this music in our profile, as for it is music with explicit content, and we are a religious-o...
  • juantavano
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Many Metal Bands and/or Albums/EPs

How come almost the entire discography by Fallujah is added but the most beautiful release is missing? We need to hear Nomadic; to me, Nomadic is by far the best Fallujah release. It's amazing.And c'mon, we have everything but Nomadic.Thank you.

• How come almost the entire discography by Fallujah is added but the most beautiful release is missing? We need to hear Nomadic; to me, Nomadic is by far the best Fallujah release. It's amazing. And ...
  • CubanoChaos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A problem with spotify in Argentina

I find it annoying not being able to listen to zakk wylde´s music through my argentine account, this artist being on spotify. Could anyone tell me how to solve it?

• I find it annoying not being able to listen to zakk wylde´s music through my argentine account, this artist being on spotify. Could anyone tell me how to solve it?
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search within a Community topic thread

hi,i think it would be very helpful if it could be possible - at least when discussion topic is opened - to search just within that thread. especially if the discussion is long and consists of recommendations, it would be helpful being able to check ...

• Roadie
  • hi, i think it would be very helpful if it could be possible - at least when discussion topic is opened - to search just within that thread. especially if the discussion is long and c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

There are secret albums on the platform, what gives for this tidbit?

Let me explain: (Also if I posted this in the wrong area, I'm sorry, first post :/) So a couple of months ago I downloaded an Album that wasn't avaliable on Spotify [JAY-Z - The Bluprint], interestingly enough, I hadn't noticed this before but most l...

sdfg.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Let me explain: (Also if I posted this in the wrong area, I'm sorry, first post :/)   So a couple of months ago I downloaded an Album that wasn't avaliable on Spotify [JAY-Z - The Bluprint], i...
  • badhaircutboy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Black label society

Please upload the album Order of The Black!! Thaaanks

• Casual Listener
  • Please upload the album Order of The Black!! Thaaanks
  • clebercorreap
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [BUG] Incorrect Album Date

Jade Warrior's album Last Autumn's Dream is listed as coming out in 1872. It should instead have a release year of 1972.

• Jade Warrior's album Last Autumn's Dream is listed as coming out in 1872. It should instead have a release year of 1972.
  • Melody
  • Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug report
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Blitzkreid song is messed up at the end

https://open.spotify.com/track/4XI6XRMjMApDttiFCHTg6L The song is about 3:46 long and is then followed by a mix of silence and static for almost 3 minutes. This has been going on for 3 months now.

• Roadie
  • https://open.spotify.com/track/4XI6XRMjMApDttiFCHTg6L   The song is about 3:46 long and is then followed by a mix of silence and static for almost 3 minutes.  This has been going on for 3...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PHINEHAS

I dont know whats going on, but Phinehas seems to be disappearing from spotify!!! Now there's only two albums on spotify where there used to be several. I do need help resolving this issue as they are one of my favorite bands.

• Casual Listener
  • I dont know whats going on, but Phinehas seems to be disappearing from spotify!!! Now there's only two albums on spotify where there used to be several. I do need help resolving this issue as they ar...
  • Camaro4726
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Unavailable Songs?

I apologize if there is any information in this regard before. Why are not some songs in Spotify? I want the soundtrack albums of the Korean series, the Ruler Master of the Mask and Secret Forest, to be included here as well. How can I listen? Who ca...

• Regular
  •  I apologize if there is any information in this regard before. Why are not some songs in Spotify? I want the soundtrack albums of the Korean series, the Ruler Master of the Mask and Secret Fore...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unavailable songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting music via Spotify

Hi Everyone !How can i ask spotify to get me a certain song which they don't have yet?

• Regular
  • Hi Everyone ! How can i ask spotify to get me a certain song which they don't have yet?
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Get music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes