Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Super Basic question from a nube

Does adding a song to my playlist also add the song to my library? Thanks for not hating on a nube

• Does adding a song to my playlist also add the song to my library? Thanks for not hating on a nube 🙂 
  • soundprovider
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music content

Hi, I'm looking for a song of Adrian sina called hold on but I couldn't find it. Can you add it please?

• Hi, I'm looking for a song of Adrian sina called hold on but I couldn't find it. Can you add it please?     
  • gracenats
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One song requested for the first time and wasn't available

It's so funny. My wife requested for this one song on google home (linked to spotify premium) the very first day.. Very first day and very first song .. and dang it .. lol It's such a popular song! Here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3eP_vqy8js I...

• It's so funny. My wife requested for this one song on google home (linked to spotify premium) the very first day.. Very first day and very first song .. and dang it .. lol   It's such a p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find this french song going crazy

Hello there,there was a song in my discovery list, it was in french. Very upbeat song and it's all about saying hello to different people or groups. Since I don't know French I remember english translations.French;Je te salute jamaican... je te salut...

• Hello there, there was a song in my discovery list, it was in french. Very upbeat song and it's all about saying hello to different people or groups. Since I don't know French I remember english tra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify's United States of Music Podcast not available in Europe?

I'm unable to access Spotify's United States of Music Podcast in Finland. Show appears only with link and No episodes are available but apparently podcast was released last month. Will the podcast gonna be available in Europe? https://open.spotify.co...

• I'm unable to access Spotify's United States of Music Podcast in Finland.  Show appears only with link and No episodes are available but apparently podcast was released last month.  &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! on the country chart selection for different counrty playlist why isn't Nigeria listed

Cause Nigeria is top 10 populated in the world, first in africa. It has a world recongized genera such as Afrobeats, and I remeber you guys created a world cup soccor playlist for them back in early 2010s. SO why arent they available as of now in cou...

• Cause Nigeria is top 10 populated in the world, first in africa. It has a world recongized genera such as Afrobeats, and I remeber you guys created a world cup soccor playlist for them back in early ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! So, Fionn Regan removed the album "The End of History" from Spotify, and I'm super sad.

Fionn Regan, an artist I've grown to love with his songs "Abacus", "Golden Light", and "Euphoria", has removed the album "The End of History" from Spotify. This album contained a few of my favorite tracks by Fionn, and I was wondering if anybody had ...

• Regular
  • Fionn Regan, an artist I've grown to love with his songs "Abacus", "Golden Light", and "Euphoria", has removed the album "The End of History" from Spotify.   This album contained a few of my f...
  • redspiral02
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

New songs

Hey I was wondering if you guys could add No Eyes by Claptone feat. Jaw (Gamper & Dadoni Remix). Also Back to Black cover by Beyonce and Andre 3000 the extended version.

• Hey I was wondering if you guys could add No Eyes by Claptone feat. Jaw (Gamper & Dadoni Remix). Also Back to Black cover by Beyonce and Andre 3000 the extended version. 
  • soundprovider
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

portrait in jazz problem

hello i cant find bill evans portrait in jazz album with my android phone.Then i tried to search in google to find the reason and i found a link to spotify to listen portrait in jazz album and i could listen the whole album.I did the search on my pc ...

• hello i cant find bill evans portrait in jazz album with my android phone.Then i tried to search in google to find the reason and i found a link to spotify to listen portrait in jazz album and i coul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Reservoir Dogs Soundtrack

The soundtrack from Resivoir Dogs has to be one of the best soundtracks for a movie from that era. The song from the soundtrack "Fool for Love - Sandy Rogers" shows up in the album but is unplayable. I'm just curious as to why this is.

• The soundtrack from Resivoir Dogs has to be one of the best soundtracks for a movie from that era. The song from the soundtrack "Fool for Love - Sandy Rogers" shows up in the album but is unplayable....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add this song! :)

Could you please add this song? Ma Eun Jin (Playback) – A Strange Day (HospitalShip OST Part.2) OST Part.2https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkkYk7rwqLs

• Could you please add this song?    Ma Eun Jin  (Playback) – A Strange Day (HospitalShip OST Part.2) OST Part.2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkkYk7rwqLs  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

All of my favorite albums by my favorite artist suddenly disappeared. What in the world happened?

Three of my favorite all-time albums by the 1970s prog rock group Nova have just disappeared. Their first album blink, their second album vimana and their third album wings of love. They have a fourth called Sun City. How do I get them back?

• Three of my favorite all-time albums by the 1970s prog rock group Nova have just disappeared. Their first album blink, their second album vimana and their third album wings of love. They have a fourt...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify For Artist

I am representing a Label, i have succesfull verified 2 artists but then I have filled out the application for the Spotify for Artist for another 3 artists twicely, and have sent multiple emails in the past weeks but havent received anything from Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I am representing a Label, i have succesfull verified 2 artists but then I have filled out the application for the Spotify for Artist for another 3 artists twicely, and have sent multiple emails in t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This is: Yelawolf playlist.

I listen to this artist a lot and it's hard to do that when I'm away from Wi-Fi meaning I need to use my data. I have premium so therefore I can download playlists to listen to them offline. Would there be a possibility in the near future to make a y...

• Casual Listener
  • I listen to this artist a lot and it's hard to do that when I'm away from Wi-Fi meaning I need to use my data. I have premium so therefore I can download playlists to listen to them offline. Would th...
  • Ethan_bond
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find song

I was looking for Hello my Name is...the deluxe version by Bridgit Mendler. I looked it up online and when I clicked the link to listen to it on the app it wasn't there. Does that mean that the album isn't on Spotify?

• I was looking for Hello my Name is...the deluxe version by Bridgit Mendler. I looked it up online and when I clicked the link to listen to it on the app it wasn't there. Does that mean that the album...
  • AyberkUlgen
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting music from saved on android

Hey I'm looking for an answer to deleting music from my saved file, I'm using it on my android phone and was wonder if it' possible to delete them more then one at a time.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey    I'm looking for an answer to deleting music from my saved file, I'm using it on my android phone and was wonder if it' possible to delete them more then one at a time.   &nb...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

"Even a Tree Can Shed Tears: Japanese Folk & Rock 1969–1973"

Hi all, first time positng I recently bought a really lovely vinyl compilation from Light in the Attic Records, Even a Tree Can Shed Tears: Japanese Folk & Rock 1969–1973. It's not exactly suprising music—like, of course Japanese musicians are making...

• Hi all, first time positng 🙂   I recently bought a really lovely vinyl compilation from Light in the Attic Records, Even a Tree Can Shed Tears: Japanese Folk & Rock 1969–1973. I...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1970s
    Japanese Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The ‘This Is:......’ feature on Spotify

When does an artist get a This Is:..... feature on Spotify? Does anyone know? Please let me in on it? Kind regards, @PublishYouone

• Composer
  • When does an artist get a This Is:..... feature on Spotify? Does anyone know? Please let me in on it?  Kind regards, @PublishYouone
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Song

Hello!I'm writing to you because I have a problem with a song by Demis Roussos. The title is "Quisiera bailar esta cancion", but when I play sounds another called "Forever and Ever". I think they have confused the song, because the real one is not in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'm writing to you because I have a problem with a song by Demis Roussos. The title is "Quisiera bailar esta cancion", but when I play sounds another called "Forever and Ever". I think they h...
  • gracenats
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes