Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1932 likes

Please add this music - it should be cheap ;)

Songs: the lumberkjack - Jackylwhere can I go - Marlena Shawsee and don't see - Mary Queenie Lyonsholiday - Scoprionspaint it black - Grip Inc. Albums:Kansas City 1972 - BB KingFin de un mundo enfermo - A.N.I.M.A.L. Bands:Hellion - argentinian bandSu...

• Casual Listener
  • Songs:  the lumberkjack - Jackyl where can I go - Marlena Shaw see and don't see - Mary Queenie Lyons holiday - Scoprions paint it black - Grip Inc.   Albums: Kansas City 1972 - BB ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • add music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Snake River Conspiracy - Sonic Jihad

It would be nice to have available on Spotify since their cover of "Love Song" was played at my wedding.

• It would be nice to have available on Spotify since their cover of "Love Song" was played at my wedding.
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please add the music~~

I have waited for a long time to update:(Album: cnblue-7ºCN헷갈리게 Between UsIt's You끊지마(Calling You)When I Was Young마니또(Manito)Royal Rumblehighlight- can you feel it?얼굴 찌푸리지 말아요 plz don't be sad아름답다 시작 위험해CAN YOU FEEL IT?얼굴 찌푸리지 말아요 (Inst.)

• Casual Listener
  • I have waited for a long time to update:( Album:   cnblue-7ºCN 헷갈리게 Between Us It's You 끊지마(Calling You) When I Was Young 마니또(Manito) Royal Rumble highlight- can you feel it? ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • K-pop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Guys, i have a question

for why de song "your body-cat dealers" isn't playng

• Casual Listener
  • for why de song "your body-cat dealers" isn't playng
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate Artist same name

We are an artist - Maitri - and we have the same name as another artist, but we would like our music separated from theirs. Any chance to fix this bug? Our album is the one of the left (From Within) and the music is vastly different from the other ba...

• We are an artist - Maitri - and we have the same name as another artist, but we would like our music separated from theirs. Any chance to fix this bug? Our album is the one of the left (From Within) ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Separate Artist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song in an ad

Hello! I am looking for a song that is played in one of your spotify premium ads. The ad starts with an alarm clock ringing, can you send the list of the songs that are used in this ad? Thank you

• Hello! I am looking for a song that is played in one of your spotify premium ads. The ad starts with an alarm clock ringing, can you send the list of the songs that are used in this ad? Thank you
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New release under wrong artist...

Hi! This track is under the wrong artist.spotify:track:3K9RSucz6tsrT3gHHiqS3l There are two "Alaa".The correct one is: spotify:artist:0F2YGp10ROcJQa9Z9jwp9v

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! This track is under the wrong artist. spotify:track:3K9RSucz6tsrT3gHHiqS3l   There are two "Alaa". The correct one is: spotify:artist:0F2YGp10ROcJQa9Z9jwp9v
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Golddust - Original Mix by DJ Fresh got pulled??

Hello, after looking for more DJ Fresh on Spotify I noticed that the track "Golddust - Original Mix" isn't available now, which was working till a few days ago (didn't really notice that it got pulled) and it's kind off strange since the rest of the ...

• Hello, after looking for more DJ Fresh on Spotify I noticed that the track "Golddust - Original Mix" isn't available now, which was working till a few days ago (didn't really notice that it got pulle...
  • unklebacon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Dos hermanos music

ido dos hermanos https://open.spotify.com/track/305xbycyBy41BzLCnC7GcO

• Visitor
  • ido dos hermanos https://open.spotify.com/track/305xbycyBy41BzLCnC7GcO
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scarlet Pleasure - Deja vu

Does anyone know why Scarlet Pleasure - Deja Vu is greyed out and can't be played on the danish global chart?

• Regular
  • Does anyone know why Scarlet Pleasure - Deja Vu is greyed out and can't be played on the danish global chart?    
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Check This Song

I am looking for other versions of Eric Gadd do you believe in me.The problem is at 2:29 there some sort of rap which I believe is not part of the original song I even check in youtube.

• Regular
  • I am looking for other versions of Eric Gadd do you believe in me. The problem is at 2:29 there some sort of rap which I believe is not part of the original song I even check in youtube.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Advertisement Song

Hello, Can anyone tell me what the songs are during the current "Follow Friends" Advert? Thank you. (Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

• Hello, Can anyone tell me what the songs are during the current "Follow Friends" Advert?    Thank you.   (Sorry if this is in the wrong section)
  • Jacob9864
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Add Prelude 24 Op. 28 No. 15 to Chopin Playlist!

You guys have a featured Chopin playlist (great idea!) but it's missing an excellent work by Chopin, Prelude 24 Op. 28 No. 15. It might be missing other excellent works by Chopin but I wouldn't be able to tell you as I am not the expert in this subje...

• You guys have a featured Chopin playlist (great idea!) but it's missing an excellent work by Chopin, Prelude 24 Op. 28 No. 15. It might be missing other excellent works by Chopin but I wouldn't be ab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PLEASE HELP!

Guys! I have no idea how "snoot is primed for a boop" is connected with the "electroNOW" playlist. Someone please explain see the attached picture

• Guys! I have no idea how "snoot is primed for a boop" is connected with the "electroNOW" playlist. Someone please explain 😄 see the attached picture 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Twice song someone tell me why not there

Hi I would like to ask why isn't the Twice group from Korea isn't on Spotify because they r the at the top of their career rite now and if u don't put their songs there then wht is the point of me getting a premium. This problem also occurred to me w...

• Hi I would like to ask why isn't the Twice group from Korea isn't on Spotify because they r the at the top of their career rite now and if u don't put their songs there then wht is the point of me ge...
  • klee1214
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

favorite song missing from spotify

One of my favorite EDM songs just disappeared from Spotify completely. It's "Vinylicious", by DJ Pon-3. What gives?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAa19f6mEFw

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favorite EDM songs just disappeared from Spotify completely. It's "Vinylicious", by DJ Pon-3. What gives? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAa19f6mEFw
  • klee1214
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add HZD soundtrack to artist page Julie Elven

Hello, Can you add "Horizon Zero Dawn Original Soundtrack" to the artist page Julie Elven? https://play.spotify.com/album/5ZAaYcFudS0BtKhWJqeMCHhttps://play.spotify.com/artist/4JBM3QQitBA3Aq3mZhvhrvEdit: And in the page of "Circle Percussion Ensemble...

• Hello, Can you add "Horizon Zero Dawn Original Soundtrack" to the artist page Julie Elven? https://play.spotify.com/album/5ZAaYcFudS0BtKhWJqeMCH https://play.spotify.com/artist/4JBM3QQitBA3Aq3mZ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DUET GAME

Missing DUET game album in games genre

• Regular
  • Missing DUET game album in games genre
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Games
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Undercover Angel - Alan O'Day

This song was at one point on spotify, but has since vanished.... Any idea if it will ever be brought back?

• This song was at one point on spotify, but has since vanished.... Any idea if it will ever be brought back?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Help

When with a friend a recommended song come on while playing Lil Dickey. It was raggae/ska and i believe there was some sort of octopus on the cover. Please help, I really enjoyed the song and would like to listen to more.

• When with a friend a recommended song come on while playing Lil Dickey. It was raggae/ska and i believe there was some sort of octopus on the cover. Please help, I really enjoyed the song and would l...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes