Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Song Request

Hey! Can you guys add "Dreams in Ashes" by Amanda Abizaid?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! Can you guys add "Dreams in Ashes" by Amanda Abizaid?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Erroneous Artist Information: Zen

spotify:artist:6THuFE5Ap1DL3coJnPy7q1 The artist "Zen" is confused. The peruvian band Zen is mixed with Zen relaxation music.Tracks from both artists with the same name appear as the same artist. Songs like "Quédate" and "Desaparecer" are rock/pop, t...

• Casual Listener
  • spotify:artist:6THuFE5Ap1DL3coJnPy7q1   The artist "Zen" is confused. The peruvian band Zen is mixed with Zen relaxation music. Tracks from both artists with the same name appear as the same ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Blues radio

I listened to the Blues radio station yesterday for about three hours in the car.All of the music was great- but Stevie Ray Vaughn comes up every three or four songs. Why? OK with me if you include artists like SRV and Clapton in a blues list, but th...

• I listened to the Blues radio station yesterday for about three hours in the car. All of the music was great- but Stevie Ray Vaughn comes up every three or four songs. Why? OK with me if you include...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Could you guys please add " Dancin' (Krono Remix) by Aaron Smith !?!?

• Could you guys please add " Dancin' (Krono Remix) by Aaron Smith !?!?
  • hillssxh
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution "Rainbow - Maybe next time" missing on Spotify

Hello, I searched for this song on Spotify and nothing comes up. Is there a way to add it? Thank you! Regards,George

• Hello,   I searched for this song on Spotify and nothing comes up. Is there a way to add it?   Thank you!   Regards, George
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Some masterpieces retired from Spotify.

Lots of artists dont want to share their music on this app...something must not go well.One of the best o.s.t is gone .Nightmare on Elm Street - Charles BernsteinSad and angry.

• Music Fan
  • Lots of artists dont want to share their music on this app...something must not go well. One of the best o.s.t is gone .Nightmare on Elm Street - Charles Bernstein Sad and angry.  
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Movie songs
    o.s.t
    retired
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing

One of my favorite artists just released an album. The album was released on spotify the day of the worldwide release, but the album before it is missing. The 6 or so albums preceding the missing one are there as well. BTS: Save me. Fire. <-missing. ...

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favorite artists just released an album. The album was released on spotify the day of the worldwide release, but the album before it is missing. The 6 or so albums preceding the missing one...
  • scker
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • K-pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Changing Playlist Name

I was listening to Spotify's curated “Down in the Dumps” list. I would like to voice that the songs are not down enough. They are more like dancing music, to which the list should be more properly named “Get Down While in the Dumps”. May I suggest ad...

• I was listening to Spotify's curated “Down in the Dumps” list. I would like to voice that the songs are not down enough. They are more like dancing music, to which the list should be more proper...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Social Feed While Listening To Saved Playlist Via Premium

If I have Spotify Premium and I have selected a playlist to be downloaded onto my mobile device, will I still show in the social feed as listening to these songs?

• Regular
  • If I have Spotify Premium and I have selected a playlist to be downloaded onto my mobile device, will I still show in the social feed as listening to these songs?
  • elton5
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly extremely innacurate

I've heard wonderful things about this feature however, for me it's completely broken. Discover reccomends I plunge headfirst into pop punk and radio friendly indie whereas I have a library full of metal bands, rappers, edm producers, and so far off ...

• Visitor
  • I've heard wonderful things about this feature however, for me it's completely broken. Discover reccomends I plunge headfirst into pop punk and radio friendly indie whereas I have a library full of m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

-

-

• Casual Listener
  • -
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Chat
    R&B
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Messed upp titles in "Kid Creole And The Coconuts: Lost Paradize Edits"

3. "Going Places -Yam Who? Re-Edit" is actually "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit"4. "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit" is actually "Maladie dámour - De Melero Re-Edit".5. "Maladie dámour - De Melero Re-Edit" is actually another "Dirty Dog" or something.8....

• Casual Listener
  • 3. "Going Places -Yam Who? Re-Edit" is actually "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit" 4. "Stool Pigeon - Sir Billy Edit" is actually "Maladie dámour - De Melero Re-Edit". 5.  "Maladie dámo...
  • KalleB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song add request!

I would really love to have perfect by hedley added to Spotify! I know hedley is already on Spotify but perfect isn't available so I'd be really grateful if you added this beautiful song

• I would really love to have perfect by hedley added to Spotify! I know hedley is already on Spotify but perfect isn't available so I'd be really grateful if you added this beautiful song 🙂
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Album add request!

Hustle Gang #HGOE 2016Please add their entire new album Link to some songs:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2O3RHCDsv8&list=RDD2O3RHCDsv8&index=1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0Eh-Mn6NU&list=RDD2O3RHCDsv8&index=2https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_U...

• Hustle Gang #HGOE 2016 Please add their entire new album   Link to some songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2O3RHCDsv8&list=RDD2O3RHCDsv8&index=1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Heathers Musical

There are 4 songs from The Heathers musical on spotify. There are 20 songs in the actual musical soundtrack. Why arent they all on spotify??

• There are 4 songs from The Heathers musical on spotify. There are 20 songs in the actual musical soundtrack. Why arent they all on spotify??
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

lost song i can't find

How can I find a song that appears in my Daily Mix but is not there anymore? I only know how the cd image looks like, please help

• How can I find a song that appears in my Daily Mix but is not there anymore? I only know how the cd image looks like, please help
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I submit to the content team review an album - Copyright

I have a friend that made really good songs. And someone anonymous just posted it on Spotify without him knowing. How can I report it to the content team review so that he can at least get some credits/profits? Thank you.

• I have a friend that made really good songs. And someone anonymous just posted it on Spotify without him knowing.   How can I report it to the content team review so that he can at least get s...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Norah Jones

Why don`t Spotify have the new album by Norah Jones - Day Breaks???

• Casual Listener
  • Why don`t Spotify have the new album by Norah Jones - Day Breaks???
  • kubano
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Greenday America Idiot issues

The songs on the spotify version of this album have been mashed together?? To get the song i want i have to listen to another one first. Any way to split them?

• The songs on the spotify version of this album have been mashed together?? To get the song i want i have to listen to another one first. Any way to split them?
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes