Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

I got a same artist name issue

There is a artist named Alex Wang which has same name with me, and the two songs in his page is belong to me, anybody can help solve it? This is a really serious problem.

• Casual Listener
  • There is a artist named Alex Wang which has same name with me, and the two songs in his page is belong to me, anybody can help solve it? This is a really serious problem. 
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liste de musique plus variée

Pourquoi ne pas offrir des listes avec, exemple, une liste rock avec de la musique de différentes décennies. Et même, pourquoi ne pas mélangé les genres. Exemple, genre classique, blues et jazz. Je me crée des listes comme celle-là , et ce sont mes l...

• Casual Listener
  • Pourquoi ne pas offrir des listes avec, exemple, une liste rock avec de la musique de différentes décennies. Et même, pourquoi ne pas mélangé les genres. Exemple, genre classique, blues et jazz. Je m...
  • Ldlanyer12
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Disney Moana Free Spotify Premium

I won the offer from Disney Moana to get spotify premium free. However, when I clicked "redeem" it took me to the page on spotify to enter the code and the code disappeared.

• I won the offer from Disney Moana to get spotify premium free. However, when I clicked "redeem" it took me to the page on spotify to enter the code and the code disappeared. 
  • jacksesto
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify

Can i ask why i connot recieve payment verification code from globe telecom. Why?

• Can i ask why i connot recieve payment verification code from globe telecom. Why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

McKenna Mendelson Mainline

One of the best blues bands.https://www.discogs.com/artist/869264-McKenna-Mendelson-Mainlinehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKenna_Mendelson_Mainline There's no single reference to them in Spotify

• Music Fan
  • One of the best blues bands. https://www.discogs.com/artist/869264-McKenna-Mendelson-Mainline https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKenna_Mendelson_Mainline   There's no single reference to them i...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Blues
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Album Request

So I created my Christmas playlist, but I'm missing my favorite Christmas album, That Holiday Feeling by Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme. You have several other offerings by them, both together and solo. How about it?

• Regular
  • So I created my Christmas playlist, but I'm missing my favorite Christmas album, That Holiday Feeling by Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme. You have several other offerings by them, both together and ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hi~

It's nice to meet you

• Casual Listener
  • It's nice to meet you
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorrect Track "Never Leave Me Alone"

The song "Never Leave Me Alone, Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg" on the album "The Sound of Snoop Doggy Dogg" is incorrect. When played, it play a track that is most defeinitley not "Never Leave Me Alone". Just a heads up.

• Casual Listener
  •  The song "Never Leave Me Alone, Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg" on the album "The Sound of Snoop Doggy Dogg" is incorrect. When played, it play a track that is most defeinitley not "Never Leave Me Al...
  • dkangtheking
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Motellas - Conscience

This is one of the best albums of all time in my opinion. Could Spotify look at getting this album. What do others think???http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dN12_YBg0IE/SeGPBwrQDwI/AAAAAAAAFMY/zjCsS_vAhyQ/s320/montellas1.jpg

• Casual Listener
  • This is one of the best albums of all time in my opinion. Could Spotify look at getting this album. What do others think??? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dN12_YBg0IE/SeGPBwrQDwI/AAAAAAAAFMY/zjCsS_vAhyQ/...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Motellas
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Jrock

Can we add Spyair, Cinema Staff, and the Japanese versions of One OK Rock's more recent songs. I can only sing along to Mighty Long Fall and Way Back in Japanese.

• Casual Listener
  • Can we add Spyair, Cinema Staff, and the Japanese versions of One OK Rock's more recent songs. I can only sing along to Mighty Long Fall and Way Back in Japanese.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Porcelain Black (and the Tramps)

Please add 'Porcelain Black''s old music under this psuedonym!! Whole album worth of great music that isn't included under her current name in Spotify.

• Please add 'Porcelain Black''s old music under this psuedonym!! Whole album worth of great music that isn't included under her current name in Spotify.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • metal
    rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Robyn - Don't Stop The Music - can't believe it's not on Spotify!

I'm amazed that all of Robyn's albums aren't on Spotify, especially she is from the same country! I searched several different ways, but I couldn't find any tracks from her third album, "Don't Stop The Music": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_St...

• I'm amazed that all of Robyn's albums aren't on Spotify, especially she is from the same country! I searched several different ways, but I couldn't find any tracks from her third album, "Don't Stop T...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tengger Cavalry missing albums

So a bunch of albums by Tengger Cavalry disappeared and I'm wondering if this was due to licensing issues or there are problems on my side? I've noticed that Nature Ganganbaigal has his own page now but a whole bunch of Tengger Cavalry's albums are m...

• So a bunch of albums by Tengger Cavalry disappeared and I'm wondering if this was due to licensing issues or there are problems on my side? I've noticed that Nature Ganganbaigal has his own page now ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Label black by GUPZ SEHRA

I Spotify I wonder if you can add song Label black by GUPZ SEHRAThanks

• I Spotify I wonder if you can add song Label black by GUPZ SEHRA Thanks
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ludacris

Anyone know why I can't find the song "Area Codes" by Ludacris anywhere on Spotify?

• Anyone know why I can't find the song "Area Codes" by Ludacris anywhere on Spotify?  
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anita Baker

I see most of Anita baker's catalog has been removed! It would be nice to have some sort of explanation when I artist we have followed has their music removed!

• Roadie
  • I see most of Anita baker's catalog has been removed! It would be nice to have some sort of explanation when I artist we have followed has their music removed!
  • Empressnicks
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] 'your daily mix' algorithms are worthless

Spotifys algorithms for my daily mix are absolutely worthless. I don't know where they are getting music from but its NOTHING that suits my taste. Its from same genre (in some ways) but spotifys algorithms for this feature arn't even in the same ball...

• Spotifys algorithms for my daily mix are absolutely worthless. I don't know where they are getting music from but its NOTHING that suits my taste. Its from same genre (in some ways) but spotifys algo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! David Bowie / Trevor Jones - Labyrinth Soundtrack was pulled?

I've had a David Bowie Labyrinth Playlist for about a year now. sometime in the last month or so, the playlist went empty (which can happen sometimes when it's re-released or something) and I had to search for them again to listen to it, but now all ...

• Regular
  • I've had a David Bowie Labyrinth Playlist for about a year now. sometime in the last month or so, the playlist went empty (which can happen sometimes when it's re-released or something) and I had to ...
  • Zarcath
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 8 likes