Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] happy hipster playlist

Can we plase get the happy hispter playlist back online. Im sure many willl agree it was an amazing playlist and its sad to see it being taken off .

• Casual Listener
  • Can we plase get the happy hispter playlist back online. Im sure many willl agree it was an amazing playlist and its sad to see it being taken off .
  • 30acrefortress
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Grupi Muzikor bashkimi

The above band is a popular Albanian music band. I hope you guys can add their albums to Spotify !!

• The above band is a popular Albanian music band. I hope you guys can add their albums to Spotify !!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Shazam

Hello,I read that it's possible to use Spotify combined with Shazam. I allowed that Shazam connects with Spotify. Is it possible, that all tags are automatically saved in Spotify / in the Playlist "My Shazam title"? I don't want to add every song. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I read that it's possible to use Spotify combined with Shazam. I allowed that Shazam connects with Spotify. Is it possible, that all tags are automatically saved in Spotify / in the Playlis...
  • Newspotifyuser
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kanye West - Graduation

There are three songs missing from this album on spotify the songs are,Homecoming, Good Night, Bittersweet Poetry.If this can somehow get fixed I would greatly appreciate it.

• There are three songs missing from this album on spotify the songs are, Homecoming, Good Night,  Bittersweet Poetry. If this can somehow get fixed I would greatly appreciate it. 
  • marknkennedy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wake up or we move on

Beyonce's Lemonade, released on April 23, is not yet on Spotify (and probably will never be)Radiohead's moon shaped pool out yesterday, unlikely to be on Spotify anytime soonDrake' views out on April 29, not yet on SpotifyEven Gregory Porter's last a...

• Casual Listener
  • Beyonce's Lemonade, released on April 23, is not yet on Spotify (and probably will never be) Radiohead's moon shaped pool out yesterday, unlikely to be on Spotify anytime soon Drake' views out on A...
  • embutterworth
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • artist
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Music

Hi! I don't know if anyone else has this problem but there is an artist. RHODES. And it has all of his songs except for home which I found on the season 6 finale of pretty little liars. If I search it up on google it gives me the song then it Sends m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I don't know if anyone else has this problem but there is an artist. RHODES. And it has all of his songs except for home which I found on the season 6 finale of pretty little liars. If I search i...
  • Monavanderwaal9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help..Anyone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album out today but not it's not on spotify. Is this NORMAL ?

So ScHoolboy Q's Blank Face LP is out today, and I noticed it only is available on the iTunes Store .. is this normal ? I was so excited to hear the album immediately after release, but I can't at this point !! PS: I'm sooooooo sad right now :'(

• Casual Listener
  • So ScHoolboy Q's Blank Face LP is out today, and I noticed it only is available on the iTunes Store .. is this normal ? I was so excited to hear the album immediately after release, but I can't at th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    Schoolboy Q
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Req

Charlie Cameron I'll never stop loving you and Faith Evans My First love

• Casual Listener
  • Charlie Cameron I'll never stop loving you and Faith Evans My First love
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is EP1?

Hey guys I'm a little new on here but anyway it's been a while now since I started listening to FKA Twigs and all her albums and EPs are on Spotify, except EP1, including the songs Weak Spot, Breathe, Hide and Ache. Does anyone know where can I find ...

• Roadie
  • Hey guys I'm a little new on here but anyway it's been a while now since I started listening to FKA Twigs and all her albums and EPs are on Spotify, except EP1, including the songs Weak Spot, Breathe...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Defqon 1 2016

Hi there, Wil the album from the Defqon 1 2016 festival be online anytime soon? it is already available on Itunes... Would love to see it on Spotify. Thanks in advance!

• Hi there,   Wil the album from the Defqon 1  2016 festival be online anytime soon? it is already available on Itunes... Would love to see it on Spotify.   Thanks in advance!  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Qdance
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Requests

Beyonce's Lemonade Album and "Don't Tell Nobody" by Tink

• Casual Listener
  • Beyonce's Lemonade Album and "Don't Tell Nobody" by Tink
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Pop
    Rap
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Song Request

Anyone know why the original song N.I.B. by Black Sabbath can't be found? I can only find the live version of it.If it's not on here, can someone please add it? I would like it on my Playlist.Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone know why the original song N.I.B. by Black Sabbath can't be found? I can only find the live version of it. If it's not on here, can someone please add it? I would like it on my Playlist. ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

why is the song "Baby" by Pnau (Breakbot remix) unavailable?

https://open.spotify.com/track/18Nlup4LYO8eAY4eGMPSpRso i found this link, but when i try to play it, it says that the song is unavailable, why?

• https://open.spotify.com/track/18Nlup4LYO8eAY4eGMPSpR so i found this link, but when i try to play it, it says that the song is unavailable, why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get rid of artist under my artists!!

He wont go away and I tried unfollowing him and removing all selected songs and he is still there! Its this guy (I dont even know how he got favorited):https://open.spotify.com/artist/0hIG9FXgjQxT8fKaYceFbA

• Gig Goer
  • He wont go away and I tried unfollowing him and removing all selected songs and he is still there!   Its this guy (I dont even know how he got favorited): https://open.spotify.com/artist/0hIG...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Exodus: Song not playable

Artist: ExodusAlbum: Tempo of the damnedThe second song of the album, War is my shepherd is not playable. The desktop app complains: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it.".This is the only song on this ...

• Artist: Exodus Album: Tempo of the damned The second song of the album, War is my shepherd is not playable. The desktop app complains: "This song is not available. If you have the file on your comp...
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Re-Addition of Artist: Isosine

Come on! I was all about it when it was suggested to me and then you take it away from me? For shame. Untimate shame.I don't know if it had to do with the artist not keeping up with their side of the finances, but I would love to hear "Is Anyone Ther...

• Music Fan
  • Come on! I was all about it when it was suggested to me and then you take it away from me? For shame. Untimate shame. I don't know if it had to do with the artist not keeping up with their side of t...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing album (you have other albums from that artist, and you have a contract with that label)

Hey guys. For the Argentinian band Almafuerte, you are missing "A Fondo Blanco" (601215707724), but you have other albums from that band, and you do have "Piedra Libre", which is the following album, and both were distributed by Universal. Would it b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. For the Argentinian band Almafuerte, you are missing "A Fondo Blanco" (601215707724), but you have other albums from that band, and you do have "Piedra Libre", which is the following album,...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album not found

Hello, my name is Eduardo and I live in Brazil, much like the band Blind Guardian, but does not have one of the albums that I like, I wonder if it is possible to request a Spotify moderator.The album is Tokyo Tales (Blind Guardian)

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my name is Eduardo and I live in Brazil, much like the band Blind Guardian, but does not have one of the albums that I like, I wonder if it is possible to request a Spotify moderator. The alb...
  • dudurj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes