Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Norah Jones

Why don`t Spotify have the new album by Norah Jones - Day Breaks???

• Casual Listener
  • Why don`t Spotify have the new album by Norah Jones - Day Breaks???
  • kubano
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 7 likes

Greenday America Idiot issues

The songs on the spotify version of this album have been mashed together?? To get the song i want i have to listen to another one first. Any way to split them?

• The songs on the spotify version of this album have been mashed together?? To get the song i want i have to listen to another one first. Any way to split them?
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong artist

this love by m2mpy is tagged under m2m which is not correct

• this love by m2mpy is tagged under m2m which is not correct
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hardwell's Eclipse and Don't Stop the Madness not on Spotify

Can someone explain why some of Hardwell's songs from the United We Are album (Eclipse and Don't Stop the Madness) are not available? All I get is the Chocolate Puma and the Dirtcaps remixes. I would really appreciate if you could bring these 2 songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Can someone explain why some of Hardwell's songs from the United We Are album (Eclipse and Don't Stop the Madness) are not available? All I get is the Chocolate Puma and the Dirtcaps remixes. I would...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffling

When i click on the big shuffle button at the top of my playlist it chooses a random song but then when its finished it goes back to the begging of my playlist, playing songs in order, how do i get it to constantly shuffle my music?

• Casual Listener
  • When i click on the big shuffle button at the top of my playlist it chooses a random song but then when its finished it goes back to the begging of my playlist, playing songs in order, how do i get i...
  • Rfoddering
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back the 60's

Hello I'm a 12 year old named Abriel Delarosa and I believe that the Bands on your rock category is not good, what happened to Black Sabbath, Cream, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, I mean bands like fall out boy are not true Rock 'N' Roll, so if yo...

• Hello I'm a 12 year old named Abriel Delarosa and I believe that the Bands on your rock category is not good, what happened to Black Sabbath, Cream, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, I mean bands lik...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Taiwanese singer Yoga Lin

Why Yoga album " release on Jun 16 still not aviable? 

• Why Yoga album " release on Jun 16 still not aviable? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • C-pop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Incomplete

How do you notify or spotify that its misssing artist materialPerhaps im bein picky but a song i tried finding a song by Mac Miller called Good Evening and came up no results but when i youtubed' around i found it within secondsJust a thoughtIm sure ...

• How do you notify or spotify that its misssing artist material Perhaps im bein picky but a song i tried finding a song by Mac Miller called Good Evening and came up no results but when i youtubed' a...
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    Dubstep
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    music
    Rap
    rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! the teddybears

umm music request teddybears released a album called devils music i can't find on spotify? anyone help

• Roadie
  • umm music request teddybears released a album called devils music i can't find on spotify? anyone help
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • the teddybears
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Advertisement audio

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download of the audio for a spotify ad that talks about the unlimited skips (Youtube would also work). I need one for a school project but cannot find any that advertise skips.

• I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download of the audio for a spotify ad that talks about the unlimited skips (Youtube would also work). I need one for a school project but cannot find any...
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove "Periphescence" by Glowworm from Stress Relief Playlist

Yo! Every time I am listening through the (wonderful) Stress Relief playlist, I feel like I am going to have a heart attack when Glowworm's nerve-wracking, discordant "Periphescence" plays, and I try to skip it as quickly as possible. The track does ...

• Yo! Every time I am listening through the (wonderful) Stress Relief playlist, I feel like I am going to have a heart attack when Glowworm's nerve-wracking, discordant "Periphescence" plays, and I try...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Brothers and Bones artist

Their first album For all We Know is only showing 4 songs. Why is this. This was an epic album. I know they are still quite an unknown band but but I've been waiting for years for them to appear on Spotify and now they have but the first album is hal...

• Their first album For all We Know is only showing 4 songs. Why is this. This was an epic album. I know they are still quite an unknown band but but I've been waiting for years for them to appear on S...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • rock
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Follow my playlist

https://open.spotify.com/user/zeynepengiin/playlist/3LquOo6uAYDHjbPzYdkfOm

• Music Fan
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/zeynepengiin/playlist/3LquOo6uAYDHjbPzYdkfOm 
  • Toadtoad
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong info album

Well, in this album the year is incorrect:https://open.spotify.com/album/6ZLNLqqFwnoyqrzRxtHEzt The real year of release is 2006https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raro_(álbum)

• Casual Listener
  • Well, in this album the year is incorrect: https://open.spotify.com/album/6ZLNLqqFwnoyqrzRxtHEzt   The real year of release is 2006 https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raro_(álbum)
  • clefita
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kevin "Bloody" Wilson albums gone?

I just tried to play my playlist of Kevin "Bloody" Wilsons songs but it's empty for some reason. I can't find any of his songs on his artist page either. Has his music been taken off Spotify? If so - why?

• Regular
  • I just tried to play my playlist of Kevin "Bloody" Wilsons songs but it's empty for some reason. I can't find any of his songs on his artist page either. Has his music been taken off Spotify? If so -...
  • Noddy1975
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

track removed from my music

Ok. So I added a track to my long list of music and after listening to it many times over out of the blue today it was removed. But of course derned if i could remember the name of the track or even the artist. Is there any way to recover this inform...

• Ok. So I added a track to my long list of music and after listening to it many times over out of the blue today it was removed. But of course derned if i could remember the name of the track or even ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

• Casual Listener
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Christian genre removed

I'm not sure why there is a Christian 'genre' in genres and moods, with no other sections for other religious music in this list?? I'm not saying to remove any content, just to remove this section & people can still find these lists if they need.

• I'm not sure why there is a Christian 'genre' in genres and moods, with no other sections for other religious music in this list?? I'm not saying to remove any content, just to remove this section &a...
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Aeroplane

You need this song right now! The Sound Of Violence- Cassius (aeroplane remix)

• Casual Listener
  • You need this song right now! The Sound Of Violence- Cassius (aeroplane remix)
  • Rdiener09
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes