Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Missing album (you have other albums from that artist, and you have a contract with that label)

Hey guys. For the Argentinian band Almafuerte, you are missing "A Fondo Blanco" (601215707724), but you have other albums from that band, and you do have "Piedra Libre", which is the following album, and both were distributed by Universal. Would it b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. For the Argentinian band Almafuerte, you are missing "A Fondo Blanco" (601215707724), but you have other albums from that band, and you do have "Piedra Libre", which is the following album,...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album not found

Hello, my name is Eduardo and I live in Brazil, much like the band Blind Guardian, but does not have one of the albums that I like, I wonder if it is possible to request a Spotify moderator.The album is Tokyo Tales (Blind Guardian)

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my name is Eduardo and I live in Brazil, much like the band Blind Guardian, but does not have one of the albums that I like, I wonder if it is possible to request a Spotify moderator. The alb...
  • dudurj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

DJ Quik

One of my favorite DJ Quik songs is "whateva u do" on his Rhythmalism album, which is available, but that ONE song is the only one grayed out??? Can anybody answer why?? I love that song!

• One of my favorite DJ Quik songs is "whateva u do" on his Rhythmalism album, which is available, but that ONE song is the only one grayed out??? Can anybody answer why?? I love that song!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

King Krule

Possible to get the Rock Bottom/Octopus single by King Krule on Spotify?

• Possible to get the Rock Bottom/Octopus single by King Krule on Spotify?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • King Krule
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Modjo - Lady (hear me tonight)

and not the acoustic version

• and not the acoustic version
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Lady (hear me tonight)
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can you please add Ronnie Radke's mix tape Watch Me?

I really like the collection of songs from Ronnie's mixtape Watch Me. Songs I would like you to add include Stupid Boy, Already Dead, **bleep** (ft. Andy Beirsack), Never the Same, Who Can Stop Us (ft. Duce and Play), Armour (ft. Tyler Carter and Sy ...

• I really like the collection of songs from Ronnie's mixtape Watch Me. Songs I would like you to add include Stupid Boy, Already Dead, **bleep** (ft. Andy Beirsack), Never the Same, Who Can Stop Us (f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Please add Austin Mahone's Put it on me ft Sage the Gemini

Hi I recently searched for the song Put it on me by Austin mahone in your availability check website it doesn't seem to be there I really hope you could add it on Spotify thanks!

• Hi  I recently searched for the song Put it on me by Austin mahone in your availability check website it doesn't seem to be there 🙂 I really hope you could add it on Spotify thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

U.K. Garage

Quite a few pioneering songs missing such asMark Ryder - JoyDJ Luck & MC Neat - Ain't no stopping usDJ Luck & MC Neat - Piano lockK. Warren - Coming HomeAnd many more, it's frustrating as they're vitals to some of my playlists and can be found on oth...

• Casual Listener
  • Quite a few pioneering songs missing such as Mark Ryder - Joy DJ Luck & MC Neat - Ain't no stopping us DJ Luck & MC Neat - Piano lock K. Warren - Coming Home And many more, it's frustrat...
  • Leekoros
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Garage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did this song go? Joyner Lucas - Ross Capicchioni

Probably a long shot that won't be answered but I wondered where this song went after it disappeared from my playlist and can't be found on spotify. I'm guessing the artist has just taken it off? The artist is pretty unknown but this was his most pla...

• Gig Goer
  • Probably a long shot that won't be answered but I wondered where this song went after it disappeared from my playlist and can't be found on spotify. I'm guessing the artist has just taken it off? The...
  • MuurKz
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Hip Hop
    Rap
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can I upload instrumentals to Spotify?

Say I wanted to re-create an instrumental from scratch of a song such as Hotline Bling by Drake. Am i allowed to distribute this to spotify as my song under my artist page?

• Say I wanted to re-create an instrumental from scratch of a song such as Hotline Bling by Drake. Am i allowed to distribute this to spotify as my song under my artist page?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can you add Fishmans - Long Season?

Can you add the album Long Season by Fishmans? 

• Can you add the album Long Season by Fishmans? 
  • ItsJimmyCross
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

5 seconds of summer

Thier song, "English Love Affair" isn't on thier album. Does anyone know why?

• Casual Listener
  • Thier song, "English Love Affair" isn't on thier album. Does anyone know why?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5sos
    Pop Punk
    Rock
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Scam artists in my Discover playlist

Is this a joke? I understand the economics of Spotify mean this kind of stuff is going to happen, but it should not be on anyone's Discover playlist.

Screenshot 2016-06-28 at 9.25.02 AM.png
  • Regular
  •   Is this a joke? I understand the economics of Spotify mean this kind of stuff is going to happen, but it should not be on anyone's Discover playlist. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tool

The last request I have seen for tool was from two years ago. Any chance that they might wish to join Spotify now?They are such an amazing band, they should!!

• Regular
  • The last request I have seen for tool was from two years ago.   Any chance that they might wish to join Spotify now? They are such an amazing band, they should!!
  • dfps
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Metal
    music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Missing classics

Please add some missing 2000's classics and greats ( like Leave/get out by JoJo).Thanks!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Please add some missing 2000's classics and greats ( like Leave/get out by JoJo). Thanks!!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All music
    R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Add the song Version Girl by Boy Friday

• Add the song Version Girl by Boy Friday
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Reggae
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

music add request

Can you add will griggs on fire by dj kenno please.

• Can you add will griggs on fire by dj kenno please.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • will griggs on fire
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yasushi Ishii – Hellsing Original Soundtrack

This Japanese artist is amazing, and the Hellsing original sountrack is probably the ebst anime soundtracks I have ever listened to. Any chance to add him to Spotify? There's a handful of covers on Spotify, but nothing of the real deal…

• Regular
  • This Japanese artist is amazing, and the Hellsing original sountrack is probably the ebst anime soundtracks I have ever listened to.   Any chance to add him to Spotify?  There's a handfu...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Alternative
    artist
    classical
    Electronic
    Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How to report an error? There´s a song not released by shown artist...

There is a band called "DRONE" which has released several songs.Now there is another artist who calls himself "Dr One" and his songs are released on the same band tag. That is an error - how to report such issue?When following DRONE (thrash metal), y...

• There is a band called "DRONE" which has released several songs. Now there is another artist who calls himself "Dr One" and his songs are released on the same band tag. That is an error - how to rep...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mistake
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request, please

I'd like to listen to Heatwave by The Hollowcoves (Filous remix). There are a lot of Filous songs on spoti but not this one.

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to listen to Heatwave by The Hollowcoves (Filous remix). There are a lot of Filous songs on spoti but not this one.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Filous
    heatwave
    Song request
    the hollowcoves
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes