Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Hissing noise in a song

I noticed a hissing noise in this song that is starting at 7:39 and lasts until the end. https://open.spotify.com/track/2gahl8G2g2j2Kvo5TcVr8P It should not be there as you can verify when listening to it on Youtube for example. The noise is also pre...

• Regular
  • I noticed a hissing noise in this song that is starting at 7:39 and lasts until the end.   https://open.spotify.com/track/2gahl8G2g2j2Kvo5TcVr8P   It should not be there as you can...
  • urbaindepuce
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist full discography

The Exit is a band that has two albums. Spotify has one of the album's "home for an island" the other album is called "New Beats." Spotify does not have this album. How would we be able to get new beats on the discography?Android and SonosPS..... I n...

• Regular
  • The Exit is a band that has two albums. Spotify has one of the album's "home for an island" the other album is called "New Beats." Spotify does not have this album. How would we be able to get new be...
  • ItsJimmyCross
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Running] Spotify Running should be available in offline mode

So the running feature that adjusts tempo to speed...is this available now on the app? Does it automatically begin "listening" or responding if I am using the app while running? How do I get started with it, or is this a feature I need to purchase wi...

• So the running feature that adjusts tempo to speed...is this available now on the app? Does it automatically begin "listening" or responding if I am using the app while running? How do I get started ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms] Have some sensitivity

Why oh why oh why do you still have lost prophets on some playlists? I don't know if you have them up as a available artist too, as I wouldn't want my search history to reflect an unwitting preference for a band so utterly marred by one of the most h...

• Why oh why oh why do you still have lost prophets on some playlists? I don't know if you have them up as a available artist too, as I wouldn't want my search history to reflect an unwitting preferenc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working that well for blind user!

Hello,Your service is not working that well for me, why not? I am a blind user of your service, and I'm using it for a music class. I am also using a screen reader called Job Access with Speech (JAWS) as well as a Windows Vista PC. When I take tests ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Your service is not working that well for me, why not?      I am a blind user of your service, and I'm using it for a music class. I am also using a screen reader called ...
  • LadyJamboree200
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help to publish a track on Spotify

Hello there! You know the song "wake me up" and "never gonna give you up" remixed with each other. Is it possible to publish the song on Spotify or does the Copyright law infringes the proposal? And how to publish a song on Spotify if it's possible? ...

• Regular
  • Hello there! You know the song "wake me up" and "never gonna give you up" remixed with each other. Is it possible to publish the song on Spotify or does the Copyright law infringes the proposal?...
  • Tr19
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Indie Pop playlist

why hasn't the indie pop playlist been updated for 2 weeks? before that it was updated weekly

• why hasn't the indie pop playlist been updated for 2 weeks? before that it was updated weekly
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can Someone Put A Song on Spotify for Me?

I recently got Spotify premium and realized that Spotify doesn't have one of my favourite songs. It's called Heaven or Hell by Kendrick Lamar and J Cole, and you can find it easily on YouTube. Just asking if someone who knows how to can upload it on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got Spotify premium and realized that Spotify doesn't have one of my favourite songs. It's called Heaven or Hell by Kendrick Lamar and J Cole, and you can find it easily on YouTube. Just a...
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song greyed out on the web and not visible on the desktop client.

The following song https://play.spotify.com/album/63CjSclA1k9ZQ2Fz7w9BIi Is greyed out for me on play.spotify.com. I can't play it, and it doesn't give any reason why. Also on my desktop client of Spotify the whole artist/song/album can't even be fou...

• Casual Listener
  • The following song https://play.spotify.com/album/63CjSclA1k9ZQ2Fz7w9BIi   Is greyed out for me on play.spotify.com. I can't play it, and it doesn't give any reason why. Also on my deskto...
  • Florisdg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

Why when I play my playlist and I put in Shuffle the same songs repeat from the beginning me while I have over 500 songs on one playlist That's not including the other list

• Casual Listener
  • Why when I play my playlist and I put in Shuffle the same songs repeat from the beginning me while I have over 500 songs on one playlist That's not including the other list
  • Bigkeymusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song request

"Blowin' My Mind" by Solo. I want that song on Spotify, how do I make that happen? Or can it happen?

• Casual Listener
  • "Blowin' My Mind" by Solo. I want that song on Spotify, how do I make that happen? Or can it happen?
  • TheEnlightened1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • R&B
    Solo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit Disable Option

My husband and I have Spotify and are interested in the new Premium Family subscription however are not inclined to upgrade due to not having the option to disable explicit song versions on our 3 childrens' accounts. With rolling out this new "family...

• My husband and I have Spotify and are interested in the new Premium Family subscription however are not inclined to upgrade due to not having the option to disable explicit song versions on our 3 chi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WHERE'S ALL THE RICK AND MORTY YOU ADVERTISED?

I SPENT A WHOLE HOUR USING YOUR SMS SERVICES AND NOT GETTING WHAT YOU ADVERTISED AND YOUR HELP DESK IS, IN A SENSE, "A PIECE OF CRAP" BY EMINEM https://open.spotify.com/show/1fgnAnxyVcKTFQNTJHoRco TRY IT FOR YOURSELVES< DINGALINGS

• Visitor
  • I SPENT A WHOLE HOUR USING YOUR SMS SERVICES AND NOT GETTING WHAT YOU ADVERTISED AND YOUR HELP DESK IS, IN A SENSE, "A PIECE OF CRAP" BY EMINEM   https://open.spotify.com/show/1fgnAnxyVcKTFQNT...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The content in New Releases

Hi! I use Spotify in my daily work and regularly check out the New Releases page. I'm wondering if that page is beeing personalized by algorithms or more or less look the same for everyone? I've been trying to figure this out for a while and been loo...

• Regular
  • Hi!    I use Spotify in my daily work and regularly check out the New Releases page. I'm wondering if that page is beeing personalized by algorithms or more or less look the same for...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Age Artists

What's happened to all the New Age artists such as Medwyn Goodall, Wychazel, Runestone, etc etc?. The albums are now unavailable. Listenig to this genre of music was my reason for subscribing to Spotify. Very disappointed!!

• What's happened to all the New Age artists such as Medwyn Goodall, Wychazel, Runestone, etc etc?. The albums are now unavailable. Listenig to this genre of music was my reason for subscribing to Spot...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

esna confusion.

Found out about this Korean female singer through watching Korean soaps. Unfortunately there seems to exist also a DJ or other group with the same name and the tracks appear to be mixed up. This suspicion is purely based on the utterly different musi...

• Regular
  • Found out about this Korean female singer through watching Korean soaps. Unfortunately there seems to exist also a DJ or other group with the same name and the tracks appear to be mixed up. This susp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to auto skip songs?

I really enjoy to the playlists on Spotify, but once in a while they add a song I simply can't stand. "No" by Megan Trainer for example. I know you can thumbs down on the radio, but I can't find anything in the playlists. Is there a way I can tell Sp...

• I really enjoy to the playlists on Spotify, but once in a while they add a song I simply can't stand. "No" by Megan Trainer for example.   I know you can thumbs down on the radio, but I can't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Another Intensity

Hello,All albums of artist "Gentleman" are on spotify but the album "Another Intensity" only has two songs. This is a mistake or maybe Spotify can't have this album? Thanks million

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, All albums of artist "Gentleman" are on spotify but the album "Another Intensity" only has two songs. This is a mistake or maybe Spotify can't have this album?   Thanks million
  • chacobo1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes