Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Another Intensity

Hello,All albums of artist "Gentleman" are on spotify but the album "Another Intensity" only has two songs. This is a mistake or maybe Spotify can't have this album? Thanks million

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, All albums of artist "Gentleman" are on spotify but the album "Another Intensity" only has two songs. This is a mistake or maybe Spotify can't have this album?   Thanks million
  • chacobo1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me find this song

Hey if anyone can find this song, it would help a lot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6rkbCBAMDo

• Casual Listener
  • Hey if anyone can find this song, it would help a lot   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6rkbCBAMDo    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days for free?

I have seen on my cell phone before a month it 30days free premium are if I for a month I pay have paid with paysafecard a month it worked also great but be yesterday is the premium now simply gone about where the 30days are free ? the offer gillt ye...

• Visitor
  • I have seen on my cell phone before a month it 30days free premium are if I for a month I pay have paid with paysafecard a month it worked also great but be yesterday is the premium now simply gone a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium help, please!

I've been trying to get premium, but I wanted to get the £9.99 premium for 3 months before the offer ends, but when going to get the offer it comes up with £9.99 for 1 month and 3 months isn't anywhere! It happened last year like this and I got it la...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to get premium, but I wanted to get the £9.99 premium for 3 months before the offer ends, but when going to get the offer it comes up with £9.99 for 1 month and 3 months isn't anywhe...
  • Rubyclark44
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Could someone please help

I'm unfamiliar with the new spotify setup prior to 5+ years ago.Can someone just explain how radios work, it seems that stations only play 10-15 songs and stop and liking a song or disliking it from there does nothing at all.What's the point of searc...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unfamiliar with the new spotify setup prior to 5+ years ago. Can someone just explain how radios work, it seems that stations only play 10-15 songs and stop and liking a song or disliking it fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hipster hop

Does anybody remember the hipster hop playlist that was under the hip hop section of browse/moods? It had a playlist cover of an African American guy holding a flower.There were artists like Kendrick, Joey badass, bj the Chicago kid, aminé, cannibal ...

• Does anybody remember the hipster hop playlist that was under the hip hop section of browse/moods? It had a playlist cover of an African American guy holding a flower. There were artists like Kend...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Help Spotify!
    track history
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Acid Rap by Chance the Rapper - Canceling subscription

Can't believe this album isn't available... There have been several songs and albums I've been trying to play on Spotify only to learn they're not available. To be honest this one is kind of the last straw and I'll be cancelling my subscription. Will...

• Can't believe this album isn't available... There have been several songs and albums I've been trying to play on Spotify only to learn they're not available. To be honest this one is kind of the last...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

frozen soundtrack

I am looking for the soundtrack for the motion picture frozen in flemish. Flemish is similar to dutch but differs a lot in pronunciation. Moreover i believe this particular soundtrack is better sung in flemish. Thank you.

• I am looking for the soundtrack for the motion picture frozen in flemish. Flemish is similar to dutch but differs a lot in pronunciation. Moreover i believe this particular soundtrack is better sung ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Death Metal Playlist by Spotify

Hello Spotify! Did u just change the title of the playlist into "Your Favorite Slaughter House"? Would like to know. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify! Did u just change the title of the playlist into "Your Favorite Slaughter House"? Would like to know. Thanks.
  • beauatspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Can you guys please add "Do something good" by ZAYN , pleaseeee. Thank you (:

• Can you guys please add "Do something good" by ZAYN , pleaseeee. Thank you (:
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New album not available

Is there a reason why the last release by The Vision Bleak scheduled for today (June 3rd) isnt on the Artist Page??? Why instead there is an album compilation named 'Timeline - An introduction to The Vision Bleak'? I am a subscriber of this service b...

• Regular
  • Is there a reason why the last release by The Vision Bleak scheduled for today (June 3rd) isnt on the Artist Page??? Why instead there is an album compilation named 'Timeline - An introduction to The...
  • AynaCantatrice
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify told me to come here instead of fixing the problem lol...

Hi, my account was on my friends "kempkem.20". We shared this account for a while now. All of my songs are on the playlist called "Alli". Recently I got my own facebook attaced account because things were just getting messy. The problem is all of my ...

• Hi, my account was on my friends "kempkem.20". We shared this account for a while now. All of my songs are on the playlist called "Alli". Recently I got my own facebook attaced account because things...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fra Lippo Lippi and other "Songs"

Put the songs back! They have disappeared from my playlist. Luckily I own the vinyl LPs, but that's not the point. When I make a playlist, I don't expect songs to mysteriously disappear overnight. Do I go back to the world of CD compilations? Availab...

• Casual Listener
  • Put the songs back! They have disappeared from my playlist. Luckily I own the vinyl LPs, but that's not the point. When I make a playlist, I don't expect songs to mysteriously disappear overnight. Do...
  • Ilovehattifatte
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dierks Bentley

Dierks Bentley album has been out for a week now, why isn't it on Spotify?

• Dierks Bentley album has been out for a week now, why isn't it on Spotify?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request for Information: [All Platforms][Browse] US Top 50 Chart list appears influenced/skewed

Artists appear to be artificially popular on Spotify, due to being in lots of Browse playlists, advertisements/paid sponsorship, being pushed into Radio stations, etc.See Request, Possible undesired outcomes, and a specific ExampleREQUEST:Greater tra...

• Casual Listener
  • Artists appear to be artificially popular on Spotify, due to being in lots of Browse playlists, advertisements/paid sponsorship, being pushed into Radio stations, etc. See Request, Possible undesir...
  • natalec
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms] Alphabetical playlist sorting options

Have you gottened so big where details do not matter? When I am driving or searching for music, I do not want to spend my time searching for a song that should be easy to get in my playlist. For those of us that pays to have your service...maybe you ...

• Casual Listener
  • Have you gottened so big where details do not matter? When I am driving or searching for music, I do not want to spend my time searching for a song that should be easy to get in my playlist. For thos...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist rearrangement

My friend was recently on my playlist and accidently messed it up a little, my music is now alphabetized, how can I get it back to the 'most recently added' order? Thank you!

• My friend was recently on my playlist and accidently messed it up a little, my music is now alphabetized, how can I get it back to the 'most recently added' order?   Thank you!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Jamala 1944

What happened with this song? No more present in playlist Eurovision Song Contest 2016?

• Casual Listener
  • What happened with this song? No more present in playlist Eurovision Song Contest 2016?
  • drumbron
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

The conjuring advertisement

Actually I really don't mind there are advertisement while listening music , but could you please don't play scary movie advertisement in midnight? That's horrible, it ruin my night

• Actually I really don't mind there are advertisement while listening music , but could you please don't play scary movie advertisement in midnight? That's horrible, it ruin my night
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ad Volume

Ad's are totally reasonable, you need some kind of income from the non-premium Spotify users. But the Ad Volume is ridiculously annoying. If anything this just makes me (And I'm sure many more) hate those Advertisments, and they especially don't enti...

• Ad's are totally reasonable, you need some kind of income from the non-premium Spotify users. But the Ad Volume is ridiculously annoying.   If anything this just makes me  (And I'm sure m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • advertisment
    volume
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes