Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Prince

Why aren't there nearly any Prince songs on Spotify? You'd think that someone as magnificent as him would have at least one album on Spotify. This is annoying and needs to be fixed.

• Why aren't there nearly any Prince songs on Spotify? You'd think that someone as magnificent as him would have at least one album on Spotify. This is annoying and needs to be fixed.
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Prince
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Wrong Artist Tag

So I'm into a lot of weird outlandish metal and stuff, and one band I listen to are called YOB, just YOB, and for whatever reason Spotify have a lot of their stuff tagged as Yo-B, and there's no hyphen or lowercase letters in YOB's name. It's not onl...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm into a lot of weird outlandish metal and stuff, and one band I listen to are called YOB, just YOB, and for whatever reason Spotify have a lot of their stuff tagged as Yo-B, and there's no hyph...
  • playmoremetal
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

offline mode

I have premium and can not save music offline to play when I am not in a wifi area. That's the only reason I have premium, please help....

• I have premium and can not save music offline to play when I am not in a wifi area. That's the only reason I have premium, please help....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Music] Prince no where on Spotify

This is beyond upsetting that y'all have only Prince songs from 2015!!!

• This is beyond upsetting that y'all have only Prince songs from 2015!!!
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mustafa ceceli

Popüler emri olur şarkısı yok . Biran önce gelmesini istiyorum

• Popüler emri olur şarkısı yok . Biran önce gelmesini istiyorum
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Where is Prince? Signe O' the time

Where is Prince (Roger Nelson) ?Does sign O'the time. Boys and girls not exist ?

• Where is Prince (Roger Nelson) ? Does sign O'the time. Boys and girls not exist ?
  • ursongbird
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

prince

i'm trying to find prince songs and all its coming up as is tribute to prince where is his albums at

• i'm trying to find prince songs and all its coming up as is tribute  to prince where is his albums at
  • ursongbird
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Prince Songs

I can't find Prince Songs like "Purple Rain" and "Party like it's 1995" anywhere, Can you find it?

• Regular
  • I can't find Prince Songs like "Purple Rain" and "Party like it's 1995" anywhere, Can you find it?
  • ursongbird
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Prince
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

One direction

Is anyone else having this problem? One directions album isn't working. Is it just me or is this happening to everyone?

• Is anyone else having this problem? One directions album isn't working. Is it just me or is this happening to everyone?
  • Ridz2013
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Classical EDM Mash Up

Hi There, Curious if anyone has found a playlist of classical music mashed up with EDM (may not be stating that right)? A good example of what I am looking for is this song by Stefan Obermaier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWXGOJ4KkEg Please let m...

• Hi There,   Curious if anyone has found a playlist of classical music mashed up with EDM (may not be stating that right)?  A good example of what I am looking for is this song by Stefan O...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Appears on" has incorrect content for Intervals

There's a progressive metal band called Intervals. In the "Appears on" section, it contains content from an Intervals that plays oldies. The song that appears on the oldies album is called "Here's That Rainy Day", but you'll notice how it doesn't app...

• Regular
  • There's a progressive metal band called Intervals. In the "Appears on" section, it contains content from an Intervals that plays oldies.   The song that appears on the oldies album is c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] spotify indonesia

Hi, i'm here to to suggest you guys at spotify about the playlist names, here in Indonesia. current playlist naming here, i think it's not very good or even selling. truth is iI personally suggest that spotify could use english as base language in ev...

spotify.png
  • Hi, i'm here to to suggest you guys at spotify about the playlist names, here in Indonesia.    current playlist naming here, i think it's not very good or even selling. truth is iI person...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Heavy Metal Movie soundtrack

I am looking to see if Spotify can get the remainder of the songs from the Heavy Metal Movie soundtrack. Some great songs are missing from the artists, such as Don Felder's Takin' A Ride and All Of You, and Cheap Trick's "I Must Be Dreamin' and Reach...

• I am looking to see if Spotify can get the remainder of the songs from the Heavy Metal Movie soundtrack.  Some great songs are missing from the artists, such as Don Felder's Takin' A Ride and Al...
  • pulp_fiction94
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Alison Wonderland Get Ready feat. Fishing version

Please add:https://youtu.be/WOqmOCOonV0 Its da bomb and I would like to bump it in my Hummer please!

• Regular
  • Please add: https://youtu.be/WOqmOCOonV0     Its da bomb and I would like to bump it in my Hummer please!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying Wrong Title

The Bon Iver Album 2016 in spotify.Track 1 is not Bloodbank but PerthThe Song is write but the title is wrong and it annoys me.Thank You

• The Bon Iver Album 2016 in spotify. Track 1 is not Bloodbank but Perth The Song is write but the title is wrong and it annoys me. Thank You
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add Run 'n' Bass to Running

I see a new playlist "Run N Bass" that was added 6 days ago. This is exactly what I want for running but when I go the Running section so I can get it macthing my pace, this playlist isnt there. Please, Please, Please add it to Running.

• Casual Listener
  • I see a new playlist "Run N Bass" that was added 6 days ago.   This is exactly what I want for running but when I go the Running section so I can get it macthing my pace, this playlist isnt th...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • run'n'bass
    Running
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

inappropriate explicit tag

I enjoy the "Discover Weekly" feature, but the latest one has me scratching my head - the first song is "Stardust" by Nat King Cole - it is marked "explicit"!!!I know the song, I know the singer, and I know the meaning of the word... there is a serio...

• Casual Listener
  • I enjoy the "Discover Weekly" feature, but the latest one has me scratching my head - the first song is "Stardust" by Nat King Cole - it is marked "explicit"!!! I know the song, I know the singer, a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover playlist has girlfriends songs...?

Hey yall! So my discover playlist has consistently been heavy on stuff my gifriend likes, moreso than me. And not just broad genres, bizarrely specific stuff. She loves Undertale- last week I got two Undertale- remixes. She loves Game Grumps, I got a...

• Hey yall! So my discover playlist has consistently been heavy on stuff my gifriend likes, moreso than me. And not just broad genres, bizarrely specific stuff. She loves Undertale- last week I got two...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Hello, im sure many would appreciate if you could work on getting "Myself" By Nav into spotify. Thank you in advanced

• Hello, im sure many would appreciate if you could work on getting "Myself" By Nav into spotify. Thank you in advanced
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes