Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Solved!! Swedish Techno Farmer Ad - Link to it?

So there's this ad that will play sporadically, I think it's for GEICO and it's a clip of what I recall being described as Swedish techno music and features farm animals. Does anyone have a clip of it?

• Casual Listener
  • So there's this ad that will play sporadically, I think it's for GEICO and it's a clip of what I recall being described as Swedish techno music and features farm animals.   Does anyone have a ...
  • lerchlurk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Stardust. Mudic Sounds Better

This song and any 12 inch mixes of it. The ORIGINAL epic tune. When will it be on my favorite music stream please

• Regular
  • This song and any 12 inch mixes of it. The ORIGINAL epic tune. When will it be on my favorite music stream please
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gojira albums removed?

Hi there, Up until a few weeks ago Gojira's albums 'The Way of All Flesh' (2008) and 'From Mars to Sirius' (2005) were available on Spotify in the UK. But it seems that recently for some reason they have been removed, as now the only albums available...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   Up until a few weeks ago Gojira's albums 'The Way of All Flesh' (2008) and 'From Mars to Sirius' (2005) were available on Spotify in the UK. But it seems that recently for some rea...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wild Mood Swings by The Cure

Can anyone tell me if this album is on Spotify? I can't find it. Why wouldn't it be there?

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone tell me if this album is on Spotify? I can't find it. Why wouldn't it be there?
  • Vinnyz
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song not available but just on my iPhone?!

Hey I've got my very first problem with Spotify When I am using Spotify on my Laptop I can listen toSetting the World on Fire by Kenny Chesney feat. P!NK But when I use the iPhone App it tells me the song is not available. I don't know how to fix it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I've got my very first problem with Spotify 😮   When I am using Spotify on my Laptop I can listen to Setting the World on Fire by Kenny Chesney feat. P!NK    But when I use t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

request a song

hola spotify quiero que pongan la cancion de bassnectar empathy es mi cancion favorita y no la encuentro en spotify

• Casual Listener
  • hola spotify quiero que pongan la cancion de bassnectar empathy es mi cancion favorita y no la encuentro en spotify 
  • Knyaf
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most requested songs/artists/bands

It would be cool to have a website or something that had some infographics of the most requested songs/artists/bands. Perhaps maybe a way to do this is to crawl this topic for data and then put together some visualization and infographics of that dat...

• Community Legend
  • It would be cool to have a website or something that had some infographics of the most requested songs/artists/bands. Perhaps maybe a way to do this is to crawl this topic for data and then put toget...
  • ajadparmar
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Recommendations - Spotify Radio vs. Discover Weekly

I have been using Spotify for the last year. After sampling my Discover Weekly suggestions for some time now, I am less than impressed by the results. This is in sharp contrast to what others report regarding their satisfaction with the Discover Week...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify for the last year. After sampling my Discover Weekly suggestions for some time now, I am less than impressed by the results. This is in sharp contrast to what others re...
  • bvishneski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist radio has no new stuff anymore

I remember when i found new songs all the time on spotify, much thanks to the playlist radio that offered new and similar songs. Now i get 15 songs and half of them is already on my playlist... I can't find any new good music anymore and i would like...

• I remember when i found new songs all the time on spotify, much thanks to the playlist radio that offered new and similar songs. Now i get 15 songs and half of them is already on my playlist... I can...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Any Pokémon Fans?

I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one here who enjoys Pokémon. I made a special playlist called Dat Ash as an inconsistently reverent tribute to the game series that has occupied a sizable share of my attention throughout the last ten years. Commen...

• Roadie
  • I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one here who enjoys Pokémon. I made a special playlist called Dat Ash as an inconsistently reverent tribute to the game series that has occupied a sizable&nbs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mayday Parade

Hey Guys, I am posting here because I just remembered that band when I read a post on facebook, stating that it's been 10 years since their first singles got released. The music is really amazing, and I am happy to have found it again, and now I can ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   I am posting here because I just remembered that band when I read a post on facebook, stating that it's been 10 years since their first singles got released. The music is really am...
  • firefly0137
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • rock
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Are & Be

Please rename the Are & Be section to R & B. R & B is an abbreviation for Rhythm and Blues. A music genre created by African American music artists in the 1940's. The appropriate abbreviations are R&B or RnB. Thank you for attention to this matter.

• Please rename the Are & Be section to R & B. R & B is an abbreviation for Rhythm and Blues. A music genre created by African American music artists in the 1940's. The appropriate abbrevia...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crown the Empire

Why was the Retrograde album by Crown the Empire uploaded, and since been removed?

• Casual Listener
  • Why was the Retrograde album by Crown the Empire uploaded, and since been removed?
  • dwtstapley
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album stolen! The Low Down

https://play.spotify.com/album/3taChUJa09hHShyLeQqGOw This page here, is an entire album full of stolen music ^ Every single song is just ripped straight from Lil Yachty's album, "Lil Boat" https://play.spotify.com/album/4bJqW1SBOvsfcEzZwsjdjx The ev...

• https://play.spotify.com/album/3taChUJa09hHShyLeQqGOw   This page here, is an entire album full of stolen music ^ Every single song is just ripped straight from Lil Yachty's album, "Lil B...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • False
    Rap
    Stealing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Idea/Song Add

First of al I would really like to be able to do scrubbing from the lock screen. (Where you move where the song is starting from) I don't know why this isn't on there. Also please add Uptown by Travi$ Scott.

• First of al I would really like to be able to do scrubbing from the lock screen. (Where you move where the song is starting from) I don't know why this isn't on there. Also please add Uptown by Travi...
  • Ewan2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Last.FM Stats

Who else is big into Scrobbling? I am averaging 126 tracks per day in 2016. Who has me beat? I know you do @Soundofus. Anyone else? What else do you use Scrobbling and Last.FM for?

• Community Legend
  • Who else is big into Scrobbling? I am averaging 126 tracks per day in 2016. Who has me beat? I know you do @Soundofus. 😉 Anyone else? What else do you use Scrobbling and Last.FM for?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add this albums

Hi, please add the albums Exordium and Invisible Circle from artist After Forever . This two is missing in the list of this artist. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, please add the albums Exordium and Invisible Circle from artist After Forever . This two is missing in the list of this artist.   Thanks
  • maryadamsr
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Add an album
    Albums
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes