Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Music request please? Asap

Jim photoglo - will of the windRupert holmes - terminal

• Jim photoglo - will of the wind Rupert holmes - terminal
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Techno playlist

The techno genre seems to have been removed, I loved that playlist. Any news on why this has happened?

• Casual Listener
  • The techno genre seems to have been removed, I loved that playlist. Any news on why this has happened?
  • FuturGarrij
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly question

When I found the Discover Weekly playlist I was so surprised and pleased by the result that I started saving the playlists to have a database of all previous weekly playlists. I am worried that this might cause issues with discover weekly because I'm...

• When I found the Discover Weekly playlist I was so surprised and pleased by the result that I started saving the playlists to have a database of all previous weekly playlists. I am worried that this ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pink Floyd Dark Side live at Empire Pool

I haven't been able to listen to the live LP added on to the end of the Dark Side studio set for several months. Is anyone aware why this was removed? I am a premium member. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I haven't been able to listen to the live LP added on to the end of the Dark Side studio set for several months. Is anyone aware why this was removed? I am a premium member. Thanks.
  • penylain67
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating amount of followers

How long does it take to update the amount of followers on your playlist?Does it immediately change the amount when someone hits the follow button or does it update once every 24 hours (or an other time scale)?

• Gig Goer
  • How long does it take to update the amount of followers on your playlist? Does it immediately change the amount when someone hits the follow button or does it update once every 24 hours (or an other...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in an ad

Hello! I would really like to know which song is played in this ad as a third song (fast), where this guy is like "next, next, i like this one" and then the song plays. Hope you can help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I would really like to know which song is played in this ad as a third song (fast), where this guy is like "next, next, i like this one" and then the song plays. Hope you can help me!
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Keeping track

At the moment I am like a kid in a sweet shop, I am going through all the albums and artists I have on various wishlists and adding them to spotify, only once I find the once I am looking for the branching out to other albums and artists is almost en...

• Roadie
  • At the moment I am like a kid in a sweet shop, I am going through all the albums and artists I have on various wishlists and adding them to spotify, only once I find the once I am looking for the bra...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

What is wrong with the mixing of this song?

Is it just me or does the left-right balance of this song feel all wonky?I'm wearing headphones and I can't barly listen to this song:I Don't Mind, by James Brownhttps://open.spotify.com/track/6SgoxJeIZgWqKwSNQJq83Z

• Casual Listener
  • Is it just me or does the left-right balance of this song feel all wonky? I'm wearing headphones and I can't barly listen to this song: I Don't Mind, by James Brown https://open.spotify.com/trac...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request

I can't find Teddy Pendergrass & Friends Soul Box 

• I can't find Teddy Pendergrass & Friends Soul Box 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

My Way (Remix) - Fetty Wap ft DrakeMy Side- Drake

• My Way (Remix) - Fetty Wap ft Drake My Side- Drake
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saracen - Album request and duplicate artists

Saracen - NWOBHM band (New Wave of British Heavy Metal, for those who don't know). First album released in 1981 (Heroes, Saints & Fools). FIRST: Please add their album Marilyn, if possible. SECOND: Suddenly there's a new mob on the block using that n...

• Roadie
  • Saracen - NWOBHM band (New Wave of British Heavy Metal, for those who don't know). First album released in 1981 (Heroes, Saints & Fools).   FIRST: Please add their album Marilyn, if possib...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

same songs , over and over when listening to radio

Hello , when i listen to the Spotify radio ( rock , or 70' , or other ) , i noticed that the radio plays , over and over , a number of songs and artists .for example , if i am on my motorbike (sometimes fot hours ) listening to the rock radio , i mos...

• Hello , when i listen to the Spotify radio ( rock , or 70' , or other  ) , i noticed that the radio plays , over and over  , a number of songs and artists . for example , if i am on my mot...
  • savban
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Hi Team.can i request if we can add the song KISMET by Silent Sanctuary Please. Thanks in Advanced

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Team. can i request if we can add the song KISMET by Silent Sanctuary Please.   Thanks in Advanced
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Songs

Hey,I wanted to know when you are going to add nativist southern brazilian songs,or "gaúcha".I would love to hear "O último Tirão",from Kiko Goulart.

• Hey,I wanted to know when you are going to add nativist southern brazilian songs,or "gaúcha".I would love to hear "O último Tirão",from Kiko Goulart.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MUSIC ADD REQUEST

I really love this song please can you add this track KISMET BY SILENT SANCTUARY . Please.Thank you for your quick response

• Casual Listener
  • I really love this song please can you add this track   KISMET BY SILENT SANCTUARY .    Please. Thank you for your quick response
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Big whisky and the groogrux King non live add request

Hello. I would like to add the full album of Big whisky and the groogrux King that is NON live. There is already this album but it's live.

• Regular
  • Hello. I would like to add the full album of Big whisky and the groogrux King that is NON live. There is already this album but it's live.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Public playlist updated, missing a great song

not able to view play history and playlist has been updated since a couple of day. Is there a way to get a list of songs out that playlist before it got updated? The playlist is called "The Winter Chill". It has been updated 6 days ago i think. pleas...

• not able to view play history and playlist has been updated since a couple of day. Is there a way to get a list of songs out that playlist before it got updated? The playlist is called "The Winter Ch...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SONG REQUEST

where do i request a song?ADD Pergunta Boba by Jorge e Matheus

• Casual Listener
  • where do i request a song? ADD Pergunta Boba by Jorge e Matheus
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SONG REQUEST

Please, Can Spotify ADD the song "Pergunta Boba" by Jorge e Matheus ?

• Casual Listener
  • Please, Can Spotify ADD the song "Pergunta Boba" by Jorge e Matheus ?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • song add
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

track listed with wrong artist

This track is not by Matt Simons, yet it is supposed to be his #2 most popular song: spotify:track:5JzpyVGEXe87V15jPg883K It's pretty awful actually.

•     This track is not by Matt Simons, yet it is supposed to be his #2 most popular song:   spotify:track:5JzpyVGEXe87V15jPg883K   It's pretty awful actually.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes