Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

Solved!! ADD Tool PLEASE

Honestly, there's nothing more I would love, than having the entire Tool discography on my spotify playlist. Also, "Hearing Damage" from Thom Yorke. Pleeeeaaaseeee

• Honestly, there's nothing more I would love, than having the entire Tool discography on my spotify playlist. Also, "Hearing Damage" from Thom Yorke. Pleeeeaaaseeee
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Tool
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

search for music

I have preimum spotify. I have now loaded spotify on to my blackberry but all I can see is the tutorial page. I don't see where tye search for music button is. Any ideas?

• I have preimum spotify. I have now loaded spotify on to my blackberry but all I can see is the tutorial page. I don't see where tye search for music button is. Any ideas?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drake "Views"

Hey guys! When will it be available? Totally can't wait to listen to it.

• Roadie
  • Hey guys! When will it be available? Totally can't wait to listen to it.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    R&B
    Rap
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Making Spotify family-friendly

How can I get radio-friendly versions of songs available? Often only explicit lyric versions are available. This means I can't just leave Spotify on shuffle if my youg kids are about. There seems to be no option to have 'ratings' anywhere and often o...

• How can I get radio-friendly versions of songs available? Often only explicit lyric versions are available. This means I can't just leave Spotify on shuffle if my youg kids are about. There seems to ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Song not available" BS!

Why does spotify even show an album, if there are only 2 songs you can actually play from it!? The album "Wake up and smell the coffee" by the cranberries only allows me to play 2 songs, WTF? This is so annoying. Dont show all the other songs if I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • Why does spotify even show an album, if there are only 2 songs you can actually play from it!?  The album "Wake up and smell the coffee" by the cranberries only allows me to play 2 songs, WTF? T...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Noooo

I love his music so much, I hope they bring it back.

• Casual Listener
  • I love his music so much, I hope they bring it back.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Losing Ground On New Releases?

It's become clear to me that listeners are quickly becoming caught in the middle of ongoing competition between Apple and Spotify. Spotify is easier to use and certainly won't corrupt your iTune library. On the other hand Apple seems to be getting th...

• It's become clear to me that listeners are quickly becoming caught in the middle of ongoing competition between Apple and Spotify. Spotify is easier to use and certainly won't corrupt your iTune libr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doubt

Can I pay Spotify premium with iTunes cards?

• Can I pay Spotify premium with iTunes cards?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me find this song??

I don't that Spotify has it, but I really wanted to get this song, it's called "All I do" by logic.Thanks...

• Music Fan
  • I don't that Spotify has it, but I really wanted to get this song, it's called "All I do" by logic. Thanks...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • help me find a song
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

28 gb free on phone, still wont offline

I have iphone 6s with 64 gb. I managed to download/offline 75% of my songs, but all the new ones I add to playlists does not get offlined. Even though I have 28gb free space. Most of them go grey ( the logo on the left showing it's waiting to downloa...

• I have iphone 6s with 64 gb. I managed to download/offline 75% of my songs, but all the new ones I add to playlists does not get offlined. Even though I have 28gb free space. Most of them go grey ( t...
  • Shake-a-Hoof
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline download
    Offline listening
    Offline syncing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Spotify Chart

I was on SpotifyCharts.com looking for the Top 200 charts on 3/27/16 but they do not exist. Is it because it's Easter Sunday? Where could I find this information?

• Casual Listener
  • I was on SpotifyCharts.com looking for the Top 200 charts on 3/27/16 but they do not exist. Is it because it's Easter Sunday? Where could I find this information?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request Spotify

Hello I don't know if it is possible to request Spotify to add certain Artist, Albums or Songs but I thought that it is at least worth a try. I'm sure Spotify wants to hear customers feedback and try to keep them from moving to another music service ...

• Hello I don't know if it is possible to request Spotify to add certain Artist, Albums or Songs but I thought that it is at least worth a try. I'm sure Spotify wants to hear customers feedback and try...
  • realhiphop
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    PlayStation
    ps3
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Music] No Boyfriend - Khaotic

This song is incredible...please make this available to us. Listen to it for a minute and then up vote the hell outta this. Also, Trey Songs - Don't Love Me ft. Lil' Wayne

• This song is incredible...please make this available to us. Listen to it for a minute and then up vote the hell outta this. Also, Trey Songs - Don't Love Me ft. Lil' Wayne
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

German Podcasts in Italy?

Dear all,this is my first post in the community!I am German, but living in Italy. I would like to listen to the german podcasts on Spotify. Is this possible? Thank you for your help, Heiko

• Dear all, this is my first post in the community! I am German, but living in Italy. I would like to listen to the german podcasts on Spotify.   Is this possible?   Thank you for your ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Throwdown - Haymaker

You guys missed their best album! You have all of throwdowns albums except haymaker 2003. Can anyone upload this album so I dont have to illigally download it and feel bad?

• You guys missed their best album!  You have all of throwdowns albums except haymaker 2003.  Can anyone upload this album so I dont have to illigally download it and feel bad?
  • different_joel
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

This should be a quickie...

Does anyone know if the Into the Woods movie soundtrack was removed... I had a playlist with all the songs but now it's saying that the playlist is empty and I can't find the music anywhere...

• Regular
  • Does anyone know if the Into the Woods movie soundtrack was removed... I had a playlist with all the songs but now it's saying that the playlist is empty and I can't find the music anywhere...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bit of a weird question

I have a TV commercial that I'm working on for my company, and I had a bit of a weird question about using something off Spotify in my commercial. I need to use Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back instrumental (not official - a karoake version of the song)...

• ...nstrumental (not official - a karoake version of the song), and wanted to know if it's perfectly legal to do so?    I'm guessing since the audio is on Spotify already and available to the public...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find Roughrider of Love

Hi there! My friend has Spotify and we used to listen to the german artist "Roughrider of Love". So I got Spotify as well in order to listen to his music on my own, too. But, unfortunately, I cannot find him when I browse or search his name on my acc...

• Hi there!  My friend has Spotify and we used to listen to the german artist "Roughrider of Love". So I got Spotify as well in order to listen to his music on my own, too. But, unfortunately, I ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incomplete song - jenseits der bikiniline from kettcar

Hi, I found my first incomplete song on spotify:Title: Jenseits der BikinilineArtist: KettcarAlbum: Du und wieviel von deinen Freunden Spotify-URL: https://play.spotify.com/track/4L6ktK7a7TECieSjbmHDqx Could you please fix this? Kind regards, Michael

• Hi,   I found my first incomplete song on spotify: Title: Jenseits der Bikiniline Artist: Kettcar Album: Du und wieviel von deinen Freunden   Spotify-URL: https://play.spotify.c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some TLoP songs won't work?

So today I tried listening to The Life of Pablo by Kanye and some songs won't load. For example, Father Stretch my Hands Part 1 it will load and play for 1 second then just skip to the next song. Some songs on the album work but others like this just...

• Casual Listener
  • So today I tried listening to The Life of Pablo by Kanye and some songs won't load. For example, Father Stretch my Hands Part 1 it will load and play for 1 second then just skip to the next song. Som...
  • ms888
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes