Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1909 likes

Request: New Player Function

Hey Folks (and hopefully Developers), I had these thoughts about a new function which would allow me to rearrange the order of songs inside my playlists. This could be used to redefine a playlist, by for example being able to put Songs at a specific ...

• Hey Folks (and hopefully Developers),   I had these thoughts about a new function which would allow me to rearrange the order of songs inside my playlists. This could be used to redefine a pla...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify premium trial stop by itself or will i get charged if i don't stop it myself?

My sister did the Spotify premium trial and excepted it to stop by itself but she got charged for not stopping it will that happen to me?

• My sister did the Spotify premium trial and excepted it to stop by itself but she got charged for not stopping it will that happen to me?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in Narrator Name for "The Hobbit"

Spotify - Was *SO* pleased to see "The Hobbit" added to spotify. I have this version in vinyl, but it isn't very clean. You have misspelt the narrator's name. He is Nicol Williamson, not Nicole.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify -   Was *SO* pleased to see "The Hobbit" added to spotify.  I have this version in vinyl, but it isn't very clean.   You have misspelt the narrator's name.  He is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads Filters

Hello Community! It's 12 noon and me, as a free-user, listen to Spotify with ads. However, I find this ad to be somewhat unapropriate, since it is not past 9pm or midnight, I could be listening to Spotify with my children or nephews. I totally agree ...

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 12.17.23 PM.png
  • Hello Community!   It's 12 noon and me, as a free-user, listen to Spotify with ads. However, I find this ad to be somewhat unapropriate, since it is not past 9pm or midnight, I could be listen...
  • ehsdnomyar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Request

Big Ang ft Siobhan - Wifey (for lifey)

• Big Ang ft Siobhan - Wifey (for lifey)
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request

Hi there! Wondering whether you guys could upload the following tune:Jennifer Lopez - Tribute to Celia Cruz (AMA 2013).Thanks in advance!

• Visitor
  • Hi there! Wondering whether you guys could upload the following tune: Jennifer Lopez - Tribute to Celia Cruz (AMA 2013). Thanks in advance!
  • meganh007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Off of my Spotify

How do I knock another device off my Spotify account?

• How do I knock another device off my Spotify account?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

8 Hours Workday Jazz

There was a playlist under the genre 'Jazz' called '8 Hours Workday Jazz" and it suddenly disappeared! I can't find it anywhere and I need that playlist to go through my day and not go mental. Is there any way to get it back?? Maybe someone saved it ...

• There was a playlist under the genre 'Jazz' called '8 Hours Workday Jazz" and it suddenly disappeared! I can't find it anywhere and I need that playlist to go through my day and not go mental. Is the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive list of content just became unavailable

Seminal favorites like Meat Loaf's Bat Out Of Hell title track. Clicking on many songs just forwards you down the playlist. What happened here Spotify?

• Seminal favorites like Meat Loaf's Bat Out Of Hell title track.  Clicking on many songs just forwards you down the playlist.  What happened here Spotify?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pissed

The new hands like houses album dissonants came out today and the songs aren't up? When will they be?

• The new hands like houses album dissonants came out today and the songs aren't up? When will they be?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Return Music

Is there a way to return all of my delited songs?

•  Is there a way to return all of my delited songs?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Society - two artists @ spotify, one band

Hi Community, there is a little band @ spotify: Lost Societythe band is twice named in spotify. their first two cds are listed under the correct lost society band name incl. picture the whole stuff like "where are they from" ...their new album braind...

• Hi Community,   there is a little band @ spotify: Lost Society the band is twice named in spotify. their first two cds are listed under the correct lost society band name incl. picture the wh...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Content need to be updated!

Hi All, I've noticed some erros in the details of some songs and albuns on Spotify. If there is any other way I can submit this, please let me know, for I didn't found. if not, we can use this post to request these updates. for now I have: Artist: Ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I've noticed some erros in the details of some songs and albuns on Spotify.    If there is any other way I can submit this, please let me know, for I didn't found. if not...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify inclusive on Vodafone monthly bill

Hi i just registered my new account under Vodafone inclusive Spotify for 12 months. However, when I registered it says that I am on a month free and have something like I have to pay for the next month.Kindly help me with this and please clear this i...

• Hi i just registered my new account under Vodafone inclusive Spotify for 12 months. However, when I registered it says that I am on a month free and have something like I have to pay for the next mon...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Android Platform

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings n it the new platformis shaky as helll. Really buggy....I was slammed continually with a small banner solicting me for Premium every time I pressed the SHUFFLE PLAY button. It literally followed me around to ever...

• Music Fan
  • Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings n it the new platform is shaky as helll. Really buggy.... I was slammed continually with a small banner solicting me for Premium every time I pressed the SHU...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does Spotify use my phone's 4G in case I am hearing offline available songs?

I am asking that because I use Waze and hear Spotify at the same time , but I would not like to get my 4G charged in case I am hearing Offline available songs.Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I am asking that because I use Waze and hear Spotify at the same time , but I would not like to get my 4G charged in case I am hearing Offline available songs.Thanks!
  • fnovo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline availablity
    Offline listening
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If I rename playlist will I lose playlist followers?

I have a playlist with some follows. I want to rename it. Will inlose follows if renamed?

• Roadie
  • I have a playlist with some follows. I want to rename it. Will inlose follows if renamed?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rename playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No FLAC, why did I sign up?

Came to the site looking for FLAC support, streaming and downloads but I had to join just to evan broose the site, so I did. Now I see FLAC is a four letter word here! This site has been a total waste of my time. Hope you support flac in the future. ...

• Came to the site looking for FLAC support, streaming and downloads but I had to join just to evan broose the site, so I did.  Now I see FLAC is a four letter word here!  This site has been ...
  • henriksdk
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SEE NEW MUSIC BY GENERE

Is there a way to see the new music by genere? I see every new album-song but is a chimichanga of generes... tanx!

• Regular
  • Is there a way to see the new music by genere? I see every new album-song but is a chimichanga of generes...    tanx!
  • leo_jim
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! My Account will get deleted

I sent an E-Mail to the service Team, saying i wanted my account to be deleted, but I meant the old one, where I used an other Email adress an now I think the Team will delete my actual account what would be aweful. Can anybody help me please??

• I sent an E-Mail to the service Team, saying i wanted my account to be deleted, but I meant the old one, where I used an other Email adress an now I think the Team will delete my actual account what ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes