Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

This artist is ripping and reuploading other artist's songs, stealing over 5,000,000 plays

The Low Down released the album Lost in the Sauce on March 17, 2016. Every song on this album appears to be a ripped and reuploaded version of songs on Lil Yachty's Lil Boat album, which was released on April 8, 2016. It is odd that Lost in the Sauce...

• The Low Down released the album Lost in the Sauce on March 17, 2016. Every song on this album appears to be a ripped and reuploaded version of songs on Lil Yachty's Lil Boat album, which was rel...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

About the missing lyrics of some songs

There are lots of songs that don't have any lyrics, and I wonder if it's possible for a user to upload or suggest them to the staff. How does it work? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • There are lots of songs that don't have any lyrics, and I wonder if it's possible for a user to upload or suggest them to the staff. How does it work?   Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spelling

https://play.spotify.com/track/6gp4llFkMaA4C7jhU6MqtR For God's SakenotFod God's Sake

• Regular
  • https://play.spotify.com/track/6gp4llFkMaA4C7jhU6MqtR   For God's Sake not Fod God's Sake   😉
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong band name-The Casual Ties should be The Casualties

I'm new here so I really didn't know where to go or who to tell this...The streetpunk band THE CASUALTIES have at least 3 or 4 albums here listed as THE CASUAL TIES...please fix this!!

• I'm new here so I really didn't know where to go or who to tell this...The streetpunk band THE CASUALTIES have at least 3 or 4 albums here listed as THE CASUAL TIES...please fix this!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Myrath A Tale Of Sands Album Problem

Hello , I'm from Turkey and my name is Semih.I'd like to learn something about my favorite band Myrath.Myrath's "A Tale Of Sands" album not playable in Turkey.I just want to learn the reason.Thanks for helping !

• Visitor
  • Hello , I'm from Turkey and my name is Semih. I'd like to learn something about my favorite band Myrath.Myrath's "A Tale Of Sands" album not playable in Turkey. I just want to learn the reason.Than...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The Avalanches MISSING

The Avalanches - Since I Left You album is no longer available on Spotify! It's one I regularly listen to every other day, the today GONE!

• Casual Listener
  • The Avalanches - Since I Left You album is no longer available on Spotify! It's one I regularly listen to every other day, the today GONE!
  • Gidyin
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

One Biggie Small song missing

I cannot find my favorite song by Biggie Smalls on Spotify. I pay premium and do not want to go on YouTube to listen to one song. All of the Biggie Smalls song are on Spotify but that one. The song is "Party and Bulls**t" by Biggie Smalls. Help or I ...

• I cannot find my favorite song by Biggie Smalls on Spotify. I pay premium and do not want to go on YouTube to listen to one song. All of the Biggie Smalls song are on Spotify but that one. The song i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is too limited

Why do we pay all this $$ and the Spotify database with new music and or mixtape selections suck I listen to Datpiff (free) app more than I listen to this crap y'all are about to lose my business

• Why do we pay all this $$ and the Spotify database with new music and or mixtape selections suck I listen to Datpiff (free) app more than I listen to this crap y'all are about to lose my business
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no aparece

de un momento a otro desaparecio la cancionis canzoo de canserberoy todas las canciones de su disco can+zoocuando lo busco ya no aparece y se eliminaron de mi playlist que tenia descargadaspd:soy premium!gracias

• de un momento a otro desaparecio la cancion is canzoo de canserbero y todas las canciones de su disco can+zoo cuando lo busco ya no aparece y se eliminaron de mi playlist que tenia descargadas pd...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

clean party mixes

Hi, I am a youth group leader. We love spotify, and use it weekly. However, I really love the party mix lists where you can change the party mood. None of those lists are appropriate for kids. All of them have explicit songs and/or songs written cont...

• ...f them have explicit songs and/or songs written content that is too nature for our purposes. I would love to see a Christian party mix or at least an all-ages appropriate secular mix. Please please p...
  • saved
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Please add this Wiz mixtape

Pleeeeeease Spotify gods, add the Taylor Allderdice mixtape! It's too fire not to be on Spotify.

• Pleeeeeease Spotify gods, add the Taylor Allderdice mixtape! It's too fire not to be on Spotify.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love?

so the other day i was listening to my music and it suggested me "our lady of sorrows" from i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love. when i attempted to play it it simply skipped over to the next song. why is it on spotify if i can't liste...

• so the other day i was listening to my music and it suggested me "our lady of sorrows" from i brought you my bullets, you brought me your love. when i attempted to play it it simply skipped over to t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album under wrong Band

This album "7 Steps of Fresh Air" spotify:album:1VUVoqxzxTCJFNwaCYQugGshould be under other Brainstorm band spotify:artist:5kj0186KjQyHiLMK2OFJ3z as there are multiple bands with the same name.

• This album "7 Steps of Fresh Air" spotify:album:1VUVoqxzxTCJFNwaCYQugG should be under other Brainstorm band spotify:artist:5kj0186KjQyHiLMK2OFJ3z  as there are multiple bands with the sam...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't see specific songs

Hello! I hope you can help me with this problem.I can't see some of the songs like Hit 'Em Up or California Love by 2Pac while other friends can. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I hope you can help me with this problem. I can't see some of the songs like Hit 'Em Up or California Love by 2Pac while other friends can. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!
  • Vidrata
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Creative Commons and Spotify

Okay, I tried emailing thia question but got no reply so I'll try here. I've put out a fair amount of music under the name Doctor Turtle, which has varying flavours of Creative Commons licenses (mostly BY-NC-SA and BY 4.0). It's been reasonably succe...

• Casual Listener
  • ...p here will affect the people who've used it in their Youtube videos, and I don't want to risk them getting takedown notices through the content recognition service.   So, if I put it up here t...
  • doctor_turtle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

a song to be added to spotify

Hey guys I think Jason weaver love ambition should be added to spotify I think it's a great song and it's a ol skool song.

• Visitor
  • Hey guys I think Jason weaver love ambition should be added to spotify I think it's a great song and it's a ol skool song.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music is gone

Hey guys,I have terrible news. I had a couple playlists on my account. One of them even had over 50 followers. I checked my account just now to play some music at a party and ALL MY PLAYLISTS ARE GONE!!How is this possible? I searched for these songs...

• Hey guys, I have terrible news. I had a couple playlists on my account. One of them even had over 50 followers. I checked my account just now to play some music at a party and ALL MY PLAYLISTS ARE...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! T Lavitz - Storytime

Hi,How come the album T Lavitz - Storytime is no longer available on Spotify? Kind regards,Martin

• Visitor
  • Hi, How come the album T Lavitz - Storytime is no longer available on Spotify?   Kind regards, Martin
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Faltan canciones del grupo The Letter Black

Faltan canciones del grupo de The Letter Black. Faltan cacniones del 2013 y mas que estan en youtube y que estan a traves de vevo. Encuentro muy raro que falten canciones. Para poner un ejemplo falta la cancion de "The Only One" pero faltan mas, supo...

• Casual Listener
  • Faltan canciones del grupo de The Letter Black. Faltan cacniones del 2013 y mas que estan en youtube y que estan a traves de vevo. Encuentro muy raro que falten canciones. Para poner un ejemplo falta...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes