Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Solved!! Lyrics

If I try to open lyrics it gives a black screen. What must I do to use lyrics?

• Casual Listener
  • If I try to open lyrics it gives a black screen. What must I do to use lyrics?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the radio?

So when I first started listening to Spotify I used to listen to the 'Alternative' genre radio. it stopped working all together for some reason. So I deleted it and tried to start it again but Now I cant find it. I actualy really liked that station. ...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I first started listening to Spotify I used to listen to the 'Alternative' genre radio. it stopped working all together for some reason. So I deleted it and tried to start it again but Now I ...
  • RichiVaughn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pearl jam instrumenatl song @ instrumental rock playlist

hello there used to be a song or two of pearl jam at the "Isntrumental Rock" playlist.did Spotify changed the playlist ? does anybody knows what was ? Pleas help , I can't get this song of my mind and cant find it either Many thanks, Ofir

• Casual Listener
  • hello 🙂   there used to be a song or two of pearl jam at the "Isntrumental Rock" playlist. did Spotify changed the playlist ? does anybody knows what was ?   Pleas help , I can't get ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

question

How can I ask for more music to be added from an Artist. Is that closed to Spotify or is there a forum?

• How can I ask for more music to be added from an Artist. Is that closed to Spotify or is there a forum?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Video clips and shows on Spotify

This article claims they are already there. "If you open Spotify's mobile app and look hard enough, you'll find video clips from the likes of ESPN, Comedy Central, the BBC, and The Daily Show. The streaming music giant flipped the switch on video, wh...

• Roadie
  • This article claims they are already there. "If you open Spotify's mobile app and look hard enough, you'll find video clips from the likes of ESPN, Comedy Central, the BBC, and The Daily Show. T...
  • playlistpro
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ANTI by Rihanna

Hi Spotify! I was wondering if you could add Rihanna's new album called ANTI. I really want to listen to the album and I think a lot of other people would want to, too.

• Hi Spotify! I was wondering if you could add Rihanna's new album called ANTI. I really want to listen to the album and I think a lot of other people would want to, too.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the Triptides first albums???

What happened to the Triptides first albums???All of the sudden disapeared...

• What happened to the Triptides first albums??? All of the sudden disapeared... 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You removed an amazing music added a few days ago. Please add it back

You removed Circles from Eden Project yesterday. This music was just added and now it's gone!!! Please add it back.Appreciate your attention.

• Regular
  • You removed Circles from Eden Project yesterday. This music was just added and now it's gone!!! Please add it back. Appreciate your attention.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Circles from Eden Project

You have already added this AMAZING song but it was removed today. Please add it back

• Regular
  • You have already added this AMAZING song but it was removed today. Please add it back
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to Wax Tailor's Tales of the Forgotten Melodies?

This album has disappeared recently (German customer here). I hope you can get it back and/or clarify what the issue is. Thank You!

• This album has disappeared recently (German customer here). I hope you can get it back and/or clarify what the issue is.   Thank You!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kom by Allan Edwall has skips in it.

I'm writing this post because one of my favorite song has skips in it (sounds like CD-skips) They appear at 0:20 and 0:30, and it's very annoying. Also, they've been there for years so I thought it was about time to let you guys know. Can you pleace ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm writing this post because one of my favorite song has skips in it (sounds like CD-skips) They appear at 0:20 and 0:30, and it's very annoying. Also, they've been there for years so I thought it w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Carlos Vives latest album??? Corazón Profundo

Google search shows it as available but cannot play it thru the app.. Skips most of the songs???

• Google search shows it as available but cannot play it thru the app.. Skips most of the songs???
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Managing Discover Weekly genres

Is it possible to add more information for Spotify to draw from in order to customize the Discover Weekly playlist? I tend to use Spotify to look up individual songs when I'm in a mood or have something stuck in my head, but do most of my regular lis...

• Is it possible to add more information for Spotify to draw from in order to customize the Discover Weekly playlist?  I tend to use Spotify to look up individual songs when I'm in a mood or have ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unclear which tracks are new in Spotify's official playlists

Dear Spotify, Why do Spotify’s official playlist curators (for e.g. Alternative R&B) seemingly always copy, delete and add back old tracks with new ones? This makes it impossible to sort by date added, since all tracks (both new and old) have the exa...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify,   Why do Spotify’s official playlist curators (for e.g. Alternative R&B) seemingly always copy, delete and add back old tracks with new ones? This makes it impossible to sort...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey spotify.Can you please add Mazarin - Another one goes byCheers

• Hey spotify. Can you please add Mazarin - Another one goes by Cheers
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iron Man OST

Please add the Iron Man OST. You alredy have the score for 2 and 3. So, can you please add the soundtrack form the first movie!

• Please add the Iron Man OST. You alredy have the score for 2 and 3. So, can you please add the soundtrack form the first movie!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Chance the rapper

Not really a new idea I'm just saying I know you can't get all the music from every artist but you have a lot of chance the rappers stuff but, you're missing 2 major songs Sunday candy, and favorite song just had to let you all know

• Not really a new idea I'm just saying I know you can't get all the music from every artist but you have a lot of chance the rappers stuff but, you're missing 2 major songs Sunday candy, and favorite ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Music] Fix Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

This Pink Floyd song starts with over 60 seconds of no audio. This is a shame because it's one of my favorite songs but it pretty much ruins a playlist if I add it to it. I'd appreciate if you'd fix this song. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • This Pink Floyd song starts with over 60 seconds of no audio. This is a shame because it's one of my favorite songs but it pretty much ruins a playlist if I add it to it. I'd appreciate if you'd fix ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding artist bio, etc?

My band is Stories Through Storms. How can i access the page for my music to add a bio and related bands?

• My band is Stories Through Storms. How can i access the page for my music to add a bio and related bands?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Increased Commercials

Seems clear on my Spotify that commercials have recently increased significantly in both quantity and length...It's causing me to turn spotify off and go elsewhere....OR the likely Spotify objective is for me to sign up for $10/month....I get that, b...

• Seems clear on my Spotify that commercials have recently increased significantly in both quantity and length...It's causing me to turn spotify off and go elsewhere....OR the likely Spotify objective ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes