Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

[Desktop][Playlists] Get more Mormon Tabernacle Choir Albums.

Many of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Albums available are older. Can you get a more complete assortment of music from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir?

• Many of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Albums available are older. Can you get a more complete assortment of music from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir?
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Music] New artist

Hi, I was told by customer support to suggest new artists through here. The artist is: "Sidney e Orquestra de Astor" This is an example of one of the songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9TwEI7m6wU One of the albums I'd like to see on Spotify is "...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was told by customer support to suggest new artists through here.   The artist is: "Sidney e Orquestra de Astor"   This is an example of one of the songs: https://www.yo...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pink Floyd, The Wall deleted from Spotify?!

So I was trying to listen to the wall by Pink Floyd only to find that when you click on it it tells you to go to radio. And I live in the UK where pink Floyd are actually from. Is anyone else having this problem? And does anyone know if it will be ba...

• So I was trying to listen to the wall by Pink Floyd only to find that when you click on it it tells you to go to radio. And I live in the UK where pink Floyd are actually from. Is anyone else having ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove song from playlist

I know how to remove a song from a playlist, but I am curious is there a way or will there be a way to remove a song on the fly? For example I created my playlists sometime ago so ocassionaly a song will play that I am just not a fan of anymore.. I'd...

• Music Fan
  • I know how to remove a song from a playlist, but I am curious is there a way or will there be a way to remove a song on the fly? For example I created my playlists sometime ago so ocassionaly a song ...
  • djerniehoule
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Vanic x k.flay

You guys should add songs by vanic x k.flay. Some of the songs they have are Make Me Fade and Can't Sleep. They have a lot together so it could be made into an album. Idk. Please add them!!!

• You guys should add songs by vanic x k.flay. Some of the songs they have are Make Me Fade and Can't Sleep. They have a lot together so it could be made into an album. Idk. Please add them!!!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Big Star albums removed?!

I was on my song list and noticed Radio City was removed. Anyone know what's up?

• Regular
  • I was on my song list and noticed Radio City was removed. Anyone know what's up?
  • Alexisg575
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Why is music not available in some regions?

This has probably been asked a lot. For example, I was able to listen to Ayreon and Pain of Salvation's albums, now it turns out that their albums are not available in my region (Costa Rica). Why is that?

• Roadie
  • This has probably been asked a lot. For example, I was able to listen to Ayreon and Pain of Salvation's albums, now it turns out that their albums are not available in my region (Costa Rica).  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blatant plea for help! add my band to your playlist.... pretty please

Ok so, yes I am in an unsigned mediocre band looking to get people to hear us, could you please give us a few min and listen and if possible just add to your playlist and share. Help a brother out please This is our spotify Link https://play.spotify....

• Regular
  •   Ok so, yes I am in an unsigned mediocre band looking to get people to hear us, could you please give us a few min and listen and if possible just add to your playlist and share.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Band Inserted in Spotify Playlist/Radio

Hi Guys, we are a folk rock band called The Ghibertins.We sing in English but we come from Italy.We are already on Spotify, but I was wondering if anyone knows if Spotify has contest or activities to promote new artists.Being inserted in some playlis...

• Hi Guys, we are a folk rock band called The Ghibertins. We sing in English but we come from Italy. We are already on Spotify, but I was wondering if anyone knows if Spotify has contest or activitie...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

#ThrowbackThursday all 90s, all day by spotify

Hey there, I'm new so forgive me if there's a simple answer. Last week I was listening to the playlist mentioned in the subject line. I planned at some point of saving a majority of the songs to a playlist of my own but at one point it just transform...

• Hey there,   I'm new so forgive me if there's a simple answer.  Last week I was listening to the playlist mentioned in the subject line.  I planned at some point of saving a majority...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Mars Volta - Tremulant EP and Scabdates

If you could add the Tremulant EP and Scabdates by The Mars Volta, that'd be great.

• If you could add the Tremulant EP and Scabdates by The Mars Volta, that'd be great.
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why are so many continuous mixes missing?

Something rather disappointing I've noticed, as an electronic music fan, is that for many (even most) albums that come with a continuous mix, the continuous mix is the one track that's missing from the album. Does anyone know exaclty why this is?

• Casual Listener
  • Something rather disappointing I've noticed, as an electronic music fan, is that for many (even most) albums that come with a continuous mix, the continuous mix is the one track that's missing from t...
  • Jdj79
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Mixed work under the name Batu

I think there is some mistakes in the artist page of Batu.His catalog on spotify shows 2 albums (Time Ni Time and Seazon Break) that are not made by the British artist Batu.Just pointing it up....

• I think there is some mistakes in the artist page of Batu. His catalog on spotify shows 2 albums (Time Ni Time and Seazon Break) that are not made by the British artist Batu. Just pointing it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuarteto de nos in argentina

Do somebody knows when spotify are going to release the album "Raro" of "Cuarteto de nos" in Argentina?? Its available in other countries! thanks in advance

• Do somebody knows when spotify are going to release the album "Raro" of "Cuarteto de nos"  in Argentina?? Its available in other countries!   thanks in advance
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist are not updating

Hello, my two playlist i like the most have been sometime since are not updating its content. What's happening, those playlist were updated regularly before. Those playlists are:MoodBooster by Spotify Para Entrenar by Spotify Español. Please update r...

• Regular
  • Hello, my two playlist i like the most have been sometime since are not updating its content. What's happening, those playlist were updated regularly before. Those playlists are: MoodBooster by S...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music!!! Must need tunes!

Hi,I was wondering whether you could add two songs:Tink - Treat me like somebodyRihanna ft. Drake - Work

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was wondering whether you could add two songs: Tink - Treat me like somebody Rihanna ft. Drake - Work
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong albums under artist..

Under Synaesthesia:spotify:artist:2icASieWVQr5GrmtK7D9qG These albums should be found, its a different artists.spotify:album:74z0gSZ75YnqEoLdQgnWflspotify:album:2tLg5a5kFhrpmCbUaTceXe I have tried to report it but the report form is a loop. //J

• Under Synaesthesia: spotify:artist:2icASieWVQr5GrmtK7D9qG     These albums should be found, its a different artists. spotify:album:74z0gSZ75YnqEoLdQgnWfl spotify:album:2tLg5a5kFhrpmCb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album request

Requesting the album "let go" by Xosar, some of her content is already available but not her msot recent release so if that could be added then thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Requesting the album "let go" by Xosar, some of her content is already available but not her msot recent release so if that could be added then thanks.
  • j_cribbes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes