Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Hi i'm south Korea musician

Hi my name is astroid186 Korea streaming price very low. so i realease my song. Alice time, the noise, pink Rabbit i wish everyone listen mt music. Thank you

• Music Fan
  • Hi my name is astroid186   Korea streaming price very low. so i realease my song. Alice time, the noise, pink Rabbit   i wish everyone listen mt music.   Thank you    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Asian
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly - where can I find this option?

Hi, I started using Spotify less then a week and I can't find the option of Discover weekly in my desktop/phone app. Where is this hidden? where can I find this option? I go to the "Discover" section, but it doesn't give me that particular option.

• Regular
  • Hi, I started using Spotify less then a week and I can't find the option of Discover weekly in my desktop/phone app. Where is this hidden? where can I find this option? I go to the "Discover" section...
  • JOSECA
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    option
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Looking for a song (Found)

So it's a song I had on a CD many years ago, the song started with a man saying: "Baby bounce!" & then a lady starts making sum tunes with her voice (music with voice) gets a tiny bit electronic & then the singing starts. The woman is the main singer...

• Music Fan
  • So it's a song I had on a CD many years ago, the song started with a man saying: "Baby bounce!" & then a lady starts making sum tunes with her voice (music with voice) gets a tiny bit electronic ...
  • mangadreamery
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
    lyrics
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate payment

Hello, Due to my error since few months, I've paid the family price but I was alone. how may I ask spotify to do a favor? I don't have FB or Twitter. Thank you Marco

• Hello,   Due to my error since few months, I've paid the family price but I was alone. how may I ask spotify to do a favor? I don't have FB or Twitter.   Thank you   Marco
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I tell Spotify that I'm not Swedish?

Since I linked my facebook account, Discover Weekly has been renamed to "Veckans tips". It also contains roughly 50% Swedish music. I get mails from Spotify in Swedish. Now I don't mind Swedish music as such, I do understand Swedish and I listen to s...

• Music Fan
  • Since I linked my facebook account, Discover Weekly has been renamed to "Veckans tips". It also contains roughly 50% Swedish music. I get mails from Spotify in Swedish.   Now I don't mind Swed...
  • harald_k
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pausing 7 day free trial

Can I pause the seven day free trial?I just got the free trial so if I delete the app and go back on in a week will it still be on day 6/7 or will the free trial be over?

• Can I pause the seven day free trial? I just got the free trial so if I delete the app and go back on in a week will it still be on day 6/7 or will the free trial be over?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    free trial
    pause
    Spotify
    stop
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Is there a way to prevent certain albums from influencing Discover Weekly?

Something like a like/dislike button would be nice: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Discover-Add-like-or-dislike-button-to-personal/idi-p/1176378 But in the meantime...I listen to a 'sleep music' album at night, instrumental...

• Visitor
  • Something like a like/dislike button would be nice: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Discover-Add-like-or-dislike-button-to-personal/idi-p/1176378   But in the me...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly playlist from Spotify (not from me)

Today I discovered that Spotify account has a playlist named "Discover Weekly" https://open.spotify.com/user/spotifydiscover/playlist/3RzkPNE6p7ed43NKKrfguH url On what parameters is based this playlist? Is it a sort of global analysis and suggestion...

• Music Fan
  • Today I discovered that Spotify account has a playlist named "Discover Weekly" https://open.spotify.com/user/spotifydiscover/playlist/3RzkPNE6p7ed43NKKrfguH url On what parameters is based this playl...
  • FerdinandoLM
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Elliphant - The Best People in the World "Request"

Hey Guys, hey Spotify,i've heard this song at the end of "Ballers" Episode 5 and i really like it.I can't find the song on other platforms in the web, except youtube.but only a single video with the original version, any other versions are mixes. So ...

• Hey Guys, hey Spotify, i've heard this song at the end of "Ballers" Episode 5 and i really like it. I can't find the song on other platforms in the web, except youtube. but only a single video w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain albums region locked?

Hi everyone, I live in Australia and I was looking for Bring Me The Horizon's Count Your Blessings and This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Is Made For and I can't seem to find them on Spotify, but I have seen this brought up on Spotify's subreddit bef...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I live in Australia and I was looking for Bring Me The Horizon's Count Your Blessings and This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Is Made For and I can't seem to find them on S...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Song replacement by different artists?

I have had this song House ft. Nick Nikon by Overwerk in playlist for a while now. It is from the music company Monstercat, Solace album. The song got replaced with the same title "House", but the artists names are different and its a completly diffe...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had this song House ft. Nick Nikon by Overwerk in playlist for a while now. It is from the music company Monstercat, Solace album. The song got replaced with the same title "House", but t...
  • ljarasius
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for album

I'm trying to find the first Floorfillers album from August 2004 but can't find it on Spotify anyone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to find the first Floorfillers album from August 2004 but can't find it on Spotify anyone help?
  • Krymzonmoon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sawyer Brown song is not the correct version for the album it's listed on.

On the album "Outskirts Of Town" by Sawyer Brown (1993), the song "Hard to Say" is a live version on Spotify, and is incorrect for this album. The correct version for this album is not a live performance of it. I cannot find the correct version on Sp...

• On the album "Outskirts Of Town" by Sawyer Brown (1993), the song "Hard to Say" is a live version on Spotify, and is incorrect for this album. The correct version for this album is not a live perform...
  • djgeiser
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Kendrick Lamar " The New West " link up

Spotify you have the whole Kendrick Lamar's The New West Album on the site but is not linked to him at all and you only have a few uploaded on to there. Can you link The New West to Kendrick and put all his song on there please. Here is the URL I fou...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify you have the whole Kendrick Lamar's The New West Album on the site but is not linked to him at all and you only have a few uploaded on to there. Can you link The New West to Kendrick and put ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Content Team
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocked/Unavailable Albums

Hi. There are some albums no Spotify but blocked. I see the songs but I coudn't play. Like Talor Swift.But I want that album: https://play.spotify.com/album/7sRhjAs5tKqskGlK5jZsi7Can you make it available?

Niyaz - Sumud on Spotify.png
  • Casual Listener
  •  Hi. There are some albums no Spotify but blocked. I see the songs but I coudn't play. Like Talor Swift. But I want that album: https://play.spotify.com/album/7sRhjAs5tKqskGlK5jZsi7 Can...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • blocked albums unavailable albums
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

free as a bird

I cant seem to find 'free as a bird' by the beatles. Am i missing something obvious? Was it recorded under a different name? Ive even looked under jeff lynne who produced it, but nothing.Any ideas? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I cant seem to find 'free as a bird' by the beatles. Am i missing something obvious? Was it recorded under a different name? Ive even looked under jeff lynne who produced it, but nothing. Any ideas?...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Beatles
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

:(

Why cant i play an album that i used to play before..It doesnt appear no more

• Why cant i play an album that i used to play before.. It doesnt appear no more
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes