Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1912 likes

Discover Weekly

Hi guys, Anyone knows why I suddenly have so many italian songs in my discover weekly playlist? I never listen to italian music and now half of the playlist is full of it.

• Hi guys,   Anyone knows why I suddenly have so many italian songs in my discover weekly playlist? I never listen to italian music and now half of the playlist is full of it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album mix up

Apparently the punk band The Independents have a weird RnB album thats not on their website called Discs of Gold, looked it up and its by a different group with the same name. This is extremely annoying and needs to be fixed.

• Apparently the punk band The Independents have a weird RnB album thats not on their website called Discs of Gold, looked it up and its by a different group with the same name. This is extremely annoy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Discover] Tribute to David Bowie -a list of what is missing

I am deeply sorry to hear about the death of David Bowie. The world has lost a great artist and composer. My belief is that he will be remembered as a Beethoven or a Mozart with time. Spotify lacks material from David Bowie and as a tribute to him an...

• Roadie
  • I am deeply sorry to hear about the death of David Bowie. The world has lost a great artist and composer. My belief is that he will be remembered as a Beethoven or a Mozart with time. Spotify la...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Death of a Bachelor

Spotify, please add "Death of a Bachelor" by Panic! At the Disco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify, please add "Death of a Bachelor" by Panic! At the Disco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
  • Logan9252Nugent
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] Addition to "Texas Red Dirt" playlist

Hola Spotify, I was suprised to see that Spotify's "Texas Red Dirt" Playlist was not just full of tracks from Eli Young Band and Jack Ingram's sell-out albums. But I do think it is lacking since it does not contain any tracks by Shane Smith & The Sai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola Spotify,   I was suprised to see that Spotify's "Texas Red Dirt" Playlist was not just full of tracks from Eli Young Band and Jack Ingram's sell-out albums. But I do think it is lacking s...
  • colegholson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now Album

Why is album "Life Starts Now" available only in U.S. and Canada? Also will it ever be available in other countries?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is album "Life Starts Now" available only in U.S. and Canada? Also will it ever be available in other countries?
  • Shonzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

In the US does Spotify not have the rights to the single version of Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams? I like this song, but I don't always want to listen to Holiday before listening to it so it would be nice if the single version were available...

• In the US does Spotify not have the rights to the single version of Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams?  I like this song, but I don't always want to listen to Holiday before listening to it...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Smiths - 'remastered' tags

Hello, Is it possible to remove the 'remastered version' tags applied to each and every one song from The Smiths' albums? I know it's a minor and cosmetic issue but it's really annoying when you scrobble these little monsters on last.fm. Cheers,Adam

• Regular
  • Hello,   Is it possible to remove the 'remastered version' tags applied to each and every one song from The Smiths' albums? I know it's a minor and cosmetic issue but it's really annoying when...
  • djmikeystrange
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

Hi,I've just noticed that Bloc Party's Silent Alarm album is no longer available on Spotify. It used to be however there is now a remix version in its place which isn't a patch on the original. Their other albums are all included as far as I know so ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just noticed that Bloc Party's Silent Alarm album is no longer available on Spotify. It used to be however there is now a remix version in its place which isn't a patch on the original. T...
  • zdjuna
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Best of Banner for Discover Weekly for 2015

Hi,The other day I was listening to Spotify and heard an ad to click on the banner to see my best of 2015 for Discover Weekly. I didn't click on the banner right then because I didn't want to stop what I was doing, but I did want to see it later. I l...

• Regular
  • Hi, The other day I was listening to Spotify and heard an ad to click on the banner to see my best of 2015 for Discover Weekly. I didn't click on the banner right then because I didn't want to stop ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover "Recommended for You" Issue

Not sure if this is an appropriate question for the "content" board, but here goes. While I like much of the music recommended for me based on similar music I listen to (in the Discover section) Spotify is never recommending music based on the one ar...

• Not sure if this is an appropriate question for the "content" board, but here goes. While I like much of the music recommended for me based on similar music I listen to (in the Discover s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Emerson Lake & Palmer?

Hey, what happened to the ELP catalogue? It used to be available and now it's not. Don't tell me the boys pulled a Swiftie and decided they're too good for streaming. lol.

• Hey, what happened to the ELP catalogue? It used to be available and now it's not. Don't tell me the boys pulled a Swiftie and decided they're too good for streaming. lol.
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi i'm south Korea musician

Hi my name is astroid186 Korea streaming price very low. so i realease my song. Alice time, the noise, pink Rabbit i wish everyone listen mt music. Thank you

• Music Fan
  • Hi my name is astroid186   Korea streaming price very low. so i realease my song. Alice time, the noise, pink Rabbit   i wish everyone listen mt music.   Thank you    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    Asian
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly - where can I find this option?

Hi, I started using Spotify less then a week and I can't find the option of Discover weekly in my desktop/phone app. Where is this hidden? where can I find this option? I go to the "Discover" section, but it doesn't give me that particular option.

• Regular
  • Hi, I started using Spotify less then a week and I can't find the option of Discover weekly in my desktop/phone app. Where is this hidden? where can I find this option? I go to the "Discover" section...
  • JOSECA
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    option
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Looking for a song (Found)

So it's a song I had on a CD many years ago, the song started with a man saying: "Baby bounce!" & then a lady starts making sum tunes with her voice (music with voice) gets a tiny bit electronic & then the singing starts. The woman is the main singer...

• Music Fan
  • So it's a song I had on a CD many years ago, the song started with a man saying: "Baby bounce!" & then a lady starts making sum tunes with her voice (music with voice) gets a tiny bit electronic ...
  • mangadreamery
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
    lyrics
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate payment

Hello, Due to my error since few months, I've paid the family price but I was alone. how may I ask spotify to do a favor? I don't have FB or Twitter. Thank you Marco

• Hello,   Due to my error since few months, I've paid the family price but I was alone. how may I ask spotify to do a favor? I don't have FB or Twitter.   Thank you   Marco
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I tell Spotify that I'm not Swedish?

Since I linked my facebook account, Discover Weekly has been renamed to "Veckans tips". It also contains roughly 50% Swedish music. I get mails from Spotify in Swedish. Now I don't mind Swedish music as such, I do understand Swedish and I listen to s...

• Music Fan
  • Since I linked my facebook account, Discover Weekly has been renamed to "Veckans tips". It also contains roughly 50% Swedish music. I get mails from Spotify in Swedish.   Now I don't mind Swed...
  • harald_k
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes