Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Looking for Compilation album

Solved!

Looking for Compilation album

I can not find a compilation album I listened to in my youth. Can you please help?

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Punk-You/release/7196100

I have tried to search for each artist and song title but most of the Australian ones are not available.

Hope you can help- thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've had a look for you and it's bad news I'm afraid. Of the 44 tracks on that album only 20 are available in the Spotify catalogue.

Your best bet is to buy a physical copy and add it as a playlist via local files that you can then sync offline to any mobile devices.

I see from the Discogs link that there is someone selling it right now...might be worth jumping on if you're a fan since it's such an old compilation album and probably hard to find these days.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I've had a look for you and it's bad news I'm afraid. Of the 44 tracks on that album only 20 are available in the Spotify catalogue.

Your best bet is to buy a physical copy and add it as a playlist via local files that you can then sync offline to any mobile devices.

I see from the Discogs link that there is someone selling it right now...might be worth jumping on if you're a fan since it's such an old compilation album and probably hard to find these days.

It might be easier to buy a cd since not all of the songs are available on Spotify.

Suggested posts