Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Looking for Compilation album

Solved!

Looking for Compilation album

I can not find a compilation album I listened to in my youth. Can you please help?

https://www.discogs.com/Various-Punk-You/release/7196100

I have tried to search for each artist and song title but most of the Australian ones are not available.

Hope you can help- thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've had a look for you and it's bad news I'm afraid. Of the 44 tracks on that album only 20 are available in the Spotify catalogue.

Your best bet is to buy a physical copy and add it as a playlist via local files that you can then sync offline to any mobile devices.

I see from the Discogs link that there is someone selling it right now...might be worth jumping on if you're a fan since it's such an old compilation album and probably hard to find these days.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I've had a look for you and it's bad news I'm afraid. Of the 44 tracks on that album only 20 are available in the Spotify catalogue.

Your best bet is to buy a physical copy and add it as a playlist via local files that you can then sync offline to any mobile devices.

I see from the Discogs link that there is someone selling it right now...might be worth jumping on if you're a fan since it's such an old compilation album and probably hard to find these days.

It might be easier to buy a cd since not all of the songs are available on Spotify.

Suggested posts