Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[w.t.f]"This Song is not Available. If You Have the file you can import "

Solved!

[w.t.f]"This Song is not Available. If You Have the file you can import "

Hello Spoty people, premium here for a while. All good, but for some reason that I find very aggravating, some songs stopped to be available after some days, or months (online and/or offline). I pay every month for music, meaning that I do pay for a service, when there is no service at all. Plus, and don´t laugh please, I get an invitation to upload my own music in order to have Spotify running????

So, I really hope someone from Spotify understands the meaning of w.t.f., and explain to me, why I should upload my own music collection (mp3, cd´s, etc..) while I am paying every single month to youu...for music?. I mean, an explanation must to be given and to put things straight.

If I don´t get any solution, then my subscription will be OVER, and then I will be glad to find another music provider, or I will just simply use my own purchased music.

I am an honest and a very patience person, but when I feel like I am being robbed, I get really pissed. Wouldn´t you?...and if I have to go and report this to third parties after I cut sevice over here, I will.

So please, someone, this irregularity must be cease!

...now!

Thanks for reading, and awaiting for an answer from someone in charge.

Regards,

Sammy

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Sammyed welcome to the Community!  

Can you let us know what device/operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?    

We'll see what we can suggest. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Sammyed welcome to the Community!  

Can you let us know what device/operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?    

We'll see what we can suggest. 

Suggested posts