Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Cancer Bats Hail Destroyer not playing songs

Hey everyone. I am trying to get the listed album to play on my PC/Android device. When I search for the album, the only place I can find it is on the web viewer (wont show up on PC app/Andriod app). When I try to play the album it says I dont have a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone.  I am trying to get the listed album to play on my PC/Android device.  When I search for the album, the only place I can find it is on the web viewer (wont show up on PC app/A...
  • andyflag19
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • metal
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Rachél Louise

Hi, I live in Sweden and a couple of months ago I added songs from "Rachél Louise" and her album "Be your own cheerleader". But now I cannot listen to the songs that I added, nor can I find the album anywhere on spotify, the only song I can listen to...

• Hi, I live in Sweden and a couple of months ago I added songs from "Rachél Louise" and her album "Be your own cheerleader".   But now I cannot listen to the songs that I added, nor can I find ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Misty's Big Adventure - Funny Times album track errors

The album Funny Times by Misty's Big Adventure (https://open.spotify.com/album/7yKunhpTOX0AqlBSWFBWD3) has the wrong names for all but one of the tracks, I have reported this before multiple times but nothing has been done about it. I have gone throu...

• Roadie
  • The album Funny Times by Misty's Big Adventure (https://open.spotify.com/album/7yKunhpTOX0AqlBSWFBWD3) has the wrong names for all but one of the tracks, I have reported this before multiple tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Play-Spotify.com vs Premium -- Different Song Availability?

I just signed up for Premium trial (thinking of switching from Google Music). When I searched for the song "Illuminated Red" by The Accidental on play-spotify.com, it found it, together with the whole album: "Snip URL to fake site" But when I search ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for Premium trial (thinking of switching from Google Music).   When I searched for the song "Illuminated Red" by The Accidental on play-spotify.com, it found it, together wi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly

I need some help. I love listening to the discover weekly playlist. I listened to it the second it got updated on my old account. I recently had to delete that account and make this one, and for some reason the discover weekly playlist isn't there an...

• Regular
  • I need some help. I love listening to the discover weekly playlist. I listened to it the second it got updated on my old account. I recently had to delete that account and make this one, and for some...
  • _kesda_
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Lusitania's new album is not actually The Lusitania

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post something like this, but I just got a notif that a band I like, The Lusitania, had a new album added. The thing is, it's not actually them. The album is called "Armisticio", but what I think happened i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, not sure if this is the right place to post something like this, but I just got a notif that a band I like, The Lusitania, had a new album added. The thing is, it's not actually them. The album ...
  • Zak_Zodiak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

False advertisement about ad-free premium accounts

Hi, I will beging with saying I'm a man of principles. The ads Spotify sneak into the client do not really bother me, but they are still ads and I am, per their advertising paying to be ad-free. Here is a cropped "Get premium" page at spotify.com in ...

get_premium_ad_free.jpg spotify_ad_for_premiums.jpg spotify_ad_for_premiums_2.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   Hi,   I will beging with saying I'm a man of principles. The ads Spotify sneak into the client do not really bother me, but they are still ads and I am, per their advertising paying to...
  • jani_pellikka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • advertisement
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Typo at Slash's Made in Stoke album (at least in the Brazilian distribution)

This post is just intended to reach the tech support, since I didn't find any form more suitable to do this.At Slash's Made in Stoke album, the song "Nothing to say" is mistyped "Nothihg to say".It is worth mentioning that my region is Brazil, should...

• Music Fan
  • This post is just intended to reach the tech support, since I didn't find any form more suitable to do this. At Slash's Made in Stoke album, the song "Nothing to say" is mistyped "Nothihg to say"....
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ability to suggest songs/artists that are missing

This is just outrageous... I can't find a place to suggest artists that are not in spotify!! I've been wanting to listen to a cd of Memo Morales called "24 grandes pasodobles"... and I can't find it anywhere. What really frustrates me is that I can't...

• Casual Listener
  • This is just outrageous... I can't find a place to suggest artists that are not in spotify!! I've been wanting to listen to a cd of Memo Morales called "24 grandes pasodobles"... and I can't find it ...
  • moreiraneto
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Last week's "Weekend Buzz"

Did anyone save songs from last week's Weekend Buzz playlist? I didn't know the playlist changes weekly and really liked a lot of songs on it. I e-mailed spotify to ask if there was a way to access the list of songs but they said no.

• Did anyone save songs from last week's Weekend Buzz playlist? I didn't know the playlist changes weekly and really liked a lot of songs on it. 😞 I e-mailed spotify to ask if there was a way to acces...
  • Leenosaurus
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

General questions about Spotify

OK, Now that I know Spotify’s limitations with regards missing albums etc I have a few more questions that hopefully someone could help with. 1: Is there a way of finding out how many albums/songs are in your library. I did a search but the informati...

• Roadie
  • OK, Now that I know Spotify’s limitations with regards missing albums etc I have a few more questions that hopefully someone could help with.   1: Is there a way of finding out how many albums...
  • sjp1966
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song names

Hi, I noticed that songs "Loco" and "A shuparla ya" by O'funk'illo are mixed. I mean, "Loco" song is showed as "A shuparla ya" as its name on Spotify, the same happens with "A shuparla ya" (actually it should be displayed as "Loco")Who should fix thi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I noticed that songs "Loco" and "A shuparla ya" by O'funk'illo are mixed. I mean, "Loco" song is showed as "A shuparla ya" as its name on Spotify, the same happens with "A shuparla ya" (actually ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Wrong Info
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't find the genre "words" on spotify

Hey guys! I started using spotify last year and I love to listen to the audiobooks and stuff on the "words" genre. But now I couldn't find it anymore.... Can anyone find out what happen? I thought maybe there's something wrong with my spotify but if ...

• Hey guys! I started using spotify last year and I love to listen to the audiobooks and stuff on the "words" genre. But now I couldn't find it anymore.... Can anyone find out what happen? I thought ma...
  • anaiz98
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

weekly discover

Hi, i would like to know if there is any way to recover my weekly discover from last week. I wanted song but forgot the name

• Hi, i would like to know if there is any way to recover my weekly discover from last week. I wanted song but forgot the name 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sugar We're Going Down changed to acoustic?

I discovered that a Fall out Boy song has been changed to Acoustic. I don't know if this is a bug or if its just how the song is for now. https://open.spotify.com/track/2TfSHkHiFO4gRztVIkggkE

• Gig Goer
  • I discovered that a Fall out Boy song has been changed to Acoustic. I don't know if this is a bug or if its just how the song is for now. https://open.spotify.com/track/2TfSHkHiFO4gRztVIkggkE
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Future Idea

Hello,My name is Shane R. Pagano and I just thought of a neat idea for online community for spotify. Kind of like having a friends list that shows what your friends are listening to and you could join them as if they are the DJ choosing the tracks.Li...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, My name is Shane R. Pagano and I just thought of a neat idea for online community for spotify. Kind of like having a friends list that shows what your friends are listening to and you could j...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

problem with random

hi this is my playlist :https://open.spotify.com/user/22xb7nvxboes4ejejr44fbbyi/playlist/4ZAd4NZsXGPDHeZKYk3yrk i have created with more than 6000 songs my question is this : how is it possible that when i press the shuffle random button, same songs ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi this is my playlist : https://open.spotify.com/user/22xb7nvxboes4ejejr44fbbyi/playlist/4ZAd4NZsXGPDHeZKYk3yrk   i have created with more than 6000 songs   my question is this : how ...
  • GrahamHorgan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quisiera saber?

Quisiera que me desconectaran ni cuenta del facebook esta cuenta no tiene premium, no pude acticarla

• Casual Listener
  • Quisiera que me desconectaran ni cuenta del facebook esta cuenta no tiene premium, no pude acticarla 😞
  • Spotf92h
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wagner: siegfried-idyll (mono version)

what in gods name is this noise at the start .... is spotify having a laugh https://open.spotify.com/track/3ny7tYGQmOhfE8XxxdQxSt

• Casual Listener
  • what in gods name is this noise at the start .... is spotify having a laugh   https://open.spotify.com/track/3ny7tYGQmOhfE8XxxdQxSt    
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • classical music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the radio function on Spotify currently like?

Hi guys, so last time I used Spotify, they removed basically 50 percent of their functions (such as minimise to the little icon taskbar area, app things were gone, and adds were slightly more intrusive). But what really got to me the MOST was that th...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, so last time I used Spotify, they removed basically 50 percent of their functions (such as minimise to the little icon taskbar area, app things were gone, and adds were slightly more intrusi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes