Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Feedback about spotify-free-chromecast-premium/

Link of where I got this information from: http://www.engadget.com/2016/02/17/spotify-free-chromecast-premium/ I've had spotify for a few years at least and a family plan since I believe it came out. Offering gifts to new users and not long time user...

• Regular
  • Link of where I got this information from: http://www.engadget.com/2016/02/17/spotify-free-chromecast-premium/   I've had spotify for a few years at least and a family plan since I believe it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Feedback
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Request an Artist

I would like to request the following artist be added to the Spotify network: Andy Shelton. My family, friends, and I all love his work, particularly "I might be Superman" and "Great Granddaddy knew".

• I would like to request the following artist be added to the Spotify network: Andy Shelton. My family, friends, and I all love his work, particularly "I might be Superman" and "Great Granddaddy ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify error

What is "How to win the Pinewood Derby" doing on Paul taylor's Music page as a 2016 release????

• Regular
  • What is "How to win the Pinewood Derby" doing on Paul taylor's Music page as a 2016 release????
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i ask Spotify why there isnt a certain song on it?

Hi guys,Big fan of timeflies here. But always had the problem with the fact that Timeflies Tuesdays are never on spotify. Can they be placed on there?Also, the original world cup 2014 song :' la copa de todos' of wisin, paty cantu and david cant be f...

• Hi guys, Big fan of timeflies here. But always had the problem with the fact that Timeflies Tuesdays are never on spotify. Can they be placed on there? Also, the original world cup 2014 song :' la ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for a Spotify-curated playlist with "Pacha NYC" in the title.. Deleted?

There was a Spotify-curated playlist celebrating the music of Pacha NYC, a house club in New York that closed in January. I can't seem to find it anywhere. There is a similarly named playlist curated by a user, but this one was from Spotify with a ni...

• Casual Listener
  • There was a Spotify-curated playlist celebrating the music of Pacha NYC, a house club in New York that closed in January. I can't seem to find it anywhere. There is a similarly named playlist cu...
  • dr_rock
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist followers?

Is there not a way to see which users follow a playlist? I can see the number of followers, just not a list of usernames. Thanks!

• Regular
  • Is there not a way to see which users follow a playlist?  I can see the number of followers, just not a list of usernames.  Thanks!
  • StirlingWalsh
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"The Future of the Gravity Boy" by Infadels contains nothing but static.

I recently noticed that the entire album "The Future of the Gravity Boy" by Infadels contains nothing but 3 second clips of static, instead of the actual songs. Here's a link to the album I'm talking about:https://open.spotify.com/album/3OQ4dSIvojhfe...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently noticed that the entire album "The Future of the Gravity Boy" by Infadels contains nothing but 3 second clips of static, instead of the actual songs.   Here's a link to the album I'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

music

check this out https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ride-on-em-single/id1072455362 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMklmF74pyvVyNlQeYMpIw https://spinrilla.com/artists/I_king

•  check this out https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ride-on-em-single/id1072455362  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMklmF74pyvVyNlQeYMpIw https://spinrilla.com/artists/I_king
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    R&B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Add Request

Hey, I love Joanna Newsom, but her music is currently not available on Spotify. It would be fantastic if that changed. Thanks.

• Hey,  I love Joanna Newsom, but her music is currently not available on Spotify. It would be fantastic if that changed.  Thanks.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lyrics

If I try to open lyrics it gives a black screen. What must I do to use lyrics?

• Casual Listener
  • If I try to open lyrics it gives a black screen. What must I do to use lyrics?  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the radio?

So when I first started listening to Spotify I used to listen to the 'Alternative' genre radio. it stopped working all together for some reason. So I deleted it and tried to start it again but Now I cant find it. I actualy really liked that station. ...

• Casual Listener
  • So when I first started listening to Spotify I used to listen to the 'Alternative' genre radio. it stopped working all together for some reason. So I deleted it and tried to start it again but Now I ...
  • RichiVaughn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

pearl jam instrumenatl song @ instrumental rock playlist

hello there used to be a song or two of pearl jam at the "Isntrumental Rock" playlist.did Spotify changed the playlist ? does anybody knows what was ? Pleas help , I can't get this song of my mind and cant find it either Many thanks, Ofir

• Casual Listener
  • hello 🙂   there used to be a song or two of pearl jam at the "Isntrumental Rock" playlist. did Spotify changed the playlist ? does anybody knows what was ?   Pleas help , I can't get ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

question

How can I ask for more music to be added from an Artist. Is that closed to Spotify or is there a forum?

• How can I ask for more music to be added from an Artist. Is that closed to Spotify or is there a forum?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Video clips and shows on Spotify

This article claims they are already there. "If you open Spotify's mobile app and look hard enough, you'll find video clips from the likes of ESPN, Comedy Central, the BBC, and The Daily Show. The streaming music giant flipped the switch on video, wh...

• Roadie
  • This article claims they are already there. "If you open Spotify's mobile app and look hard enough, you'll find video clips from the likes of ESPN, Comedy Central, the BBC, and The Daily Show. T...
  • playlistpro
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ANTI by Rihanna

Hi Spotify! I was wondering if you could add Rihanna's new album called ANTI. I really want to listen to the album and I think a lot of other people would want to, too.

• Hi Spotify! I was wondering if you could add Rihanna's new album called ANTI. I really want to listen to the album and I think a lot of other people would want to, too.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the Triptides first albums???

What happened to the Triptides first albums???All of the sudden disapeared...

• What happened to the Triptides first albums??? All of the sudden disapeared... 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You removed an amazing music added a few days ago. Please add it back

You removed Circles from Eden Project yesterday. This music was just added and now it's gone!!! Please add it back.Appreciate your attention.

• Regular
  • You removed Circles from Eden Project yesterday. This music was just added and now it's gone!!! Please add it back. Appreciate your attention.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Circles from Eden Project

You have already added this AMAZING song but it was removed today. Please add it back

• Regular
  • You have already added this AMAZING song but it was removed today. Please add it back
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to Wax Tailor's Tales of the Forgotten Melodies?

This album has disappeared recently (German customer here). I hope you can get it back and/or clarify what the issue is. Thank You!

• This album has disappeared recently (German customer here). I hope you can get it back and/or clarify what the issue is.   Thank You!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kom by Allan Edwall has skips in it.

I'm writing this post because one of my favorite song has skips in it (sounds like CD-skips) They appear at 0:20 and 0:30, and it's very annoying. Also, they've been there for years so I thought it was about time to let you guys know. Can you pleace ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm writing this post because one of my favorite song has skips in it (sounds like CD-skips) They appear at 0:20 and 0:30, and it's very annoying. Also, they've been there for years so I thought it w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes