Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Let it be (single version) missed

I hear both versions (single and album versions) everyday. Album version placed on its proper LP (Let it be, the album) and single version palced on the 1 (one, the album) but today You can hear the album version in both albums... Please FIX IT!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I hear both versions (single and album versions) everyday. Album version placed on its proper LP (Let it be, the album) and single version palced on the 1 (one, the album) but today You can hear the ...
  • jokinbeatle
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop confusing Chris Jones 1958-2005 (Blues-singer/Guitarist) with Chris Jones (Bluegrass)!!

Please stop confusing Chris Jones (Blues) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Jones_(guitarist)#Selected_discography (guitarist/singer that died in 2005)withChris Jones (Bluegrass) http://chrisjonesgrass.com/ Chris Jones (guitarist/singer that died i...

• Casual Listener
  • Please stop confusing Chris Jones (Blues) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Jones_(guitarist)#Selected_discography  (guitarist/singer that died in 2005) with Chris Jones  (Bluegra...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How Do I Find Ancient Downloads?

Is there any way on any device that I can see a history of albums I've saved/downloaded/deleted over the past year or two?

• Is there any way on any device that I can see a history of albums I've saved/downloaded/deleted over the past year or two?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums from the Beatles???

I noticed that their isn't any songs from the beatles. Why isn't their any? They are such a classic

• I noticed that their isn't any songs from the beatles. Why isn't their any? They are such a classic
  • rodgerbeard
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Exclude song from playlist

Hello!There's a way to exclude (like ignore) a single song from a playlist created by other user or Spotify? If not, where i can suggest to developers? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! There's a way to exclude (like ignore) a single song from a playlist created by other user or Spotify? If not, where i can suggest to developers? Thanks!
  • ladereche
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • delete songs
    ignore
    Playlist Organization
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

wrong songs in artist page

how do i can get help,there is this artist called Kortez,he is Polish,and spotify added some other guy also name Kortez,but he is Spanish (i guess) .so how ca i call guys from spotify to remove wrong songs?

• how do i can get help,there is this artist called Kortez,he is Polish,and spotify added some other guy also name Kortez,but he is Spanish (i guess) .so how ca i call guys from spotify to remove wrong...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Avoiding Offensive Language

So I am listening to Spotify and a commercial airs featuring some idiot rapper named G-Easy. They start playing some of the songs, and he seems quite overly fond of the "F" word. I think they managed to insert it about 20 times in a 15 second promo. ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I am listening to Spotify and a commercial airs featuring some idiot rapper named G-Easy.  They start playing some of the songs, and he seems quite overly fond of the "F" word.  I think ...
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Two artists with the same name - Motherlode

https://open.spotify.com/artist/24uSD486ywQ4VJ2OMDXv8y There is a group from Canada with several albums. There is a group from the Pacific NW with several albums. On spotify they are merged into a single "artist".

• https://open.spotify.com/artist/24uSD486ywQ4VJ2OMDXv8y   There is a group from Canada with several albums.   There is a group from the Pacific NW with several albums.   On spotif...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song disappeared from my playlist

I had Kopano part III from Hans Zimmer on my playlist (from the film Tears of the Sun. It disappeared and i can't find it on Spotify anymore. How come?

• I had Kopano part III from Hans Zimmer on my playlist (from the film Tears of the Sun. It disappeared and i can't find it on Spotify anymore. How come?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Distorted Song

Hi, I've been trying to listen to "Peace" by Halie Loren but there is ongoing distortion throughout the song. I've been checking occasionally the last few months for any changes. I am sure this is not an artistic feature to this song. I would be very...

• Hi,   I've been trying to listen to "Peace" by Halie Loren but there is ongoing distortion throughout the song. I've been checking occasionally the last few months for any changes. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why should Premium subscribers suffer for cheapskates

Seems like every new album that comes along isn't going to Spotify because of their policy on free streaming. I pay for my music subscription and have been a customer for years, why should I suffer for people who won't pay? There's too much competiti...

• Casual Listener
  • Seems like every new album that comes along isn't going to Spotify because of their policy on free streaming.  I pay for my music subscription and have been a customer for years, why should I su...
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Kylie Minogue SAW albums??

I was wondering why Kylie Minogue's early albums show up when I search for them, but I am unable to add them to My Music or even listen to them? I'm guessing that only "privileged" countries get access to them, but why not make them available worldwi...

• I was wondering why Kylie Minogue's early albums show up when I search for them, but I am unable to add them to My Music or even listen to them? I'm guessing that only "privileged" countries get acce...
  • 14liberty
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • kylie minogue
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Shut Up Let's Go

I would really love having the soundtrack to the Korean Drama, Shut Up Lets Go. I couldn't find it anywhere except Grooveshark, and now that they're gone, it's entirely unaccessible.

• Casual Listener
  • I would really love having the soundtrack to the Korean Drama, Shut Up Lets Go.  I couldn't find it anywhere except Grooveshark, and now that they're gone, it's entirely unaccessible.  
  • sechristmas
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a song

Hi Its stuck in my head and i am getting annoyed with it, did searched for it like hours long but coeldnt find it. Don't know the lyrics but i do remember the videoclip. Its a band with males and females in it and in the videoclip they have face pain...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Its stuck in my head and i am getting annoyed with it, did searched for it like hours long but coeldnt find it. Don't know the lyrics but i do remember the videoclip. Its a band with male...
  • damsco58
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon : The End of Day" album disappeared

Hi, I wonder why the album Man On The Moon from Kid cudi disappeared from the Spotify Catalog in Belgium ? Thanks !

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I wonder why the album Man On The Moon from Kid cudi disappeared from the Spotify Catalog in Belgium ? 😞 Thanks ! 
  • Santi_811
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Will the Beatles finally land on spotify?

With George Harrison's back catalogue now avaliable, I wonder if it's only a matter of time before The Beatles land on spotify, keeping an eye out for Nov 6th when they re-release the 1 album

• Roadie
  • With George Harrison's back catalogue now avaliable, I wonder if it's only a matter of time before The Beatles land on spotify, keeping an eye out for Nov 6th when they re-release the 1 album 
  • jag_ceter
  • Music Fan
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Up next replaces queue

I don't understand why you would change the phrasing from queue to up next. If someone doesn't understand the word they can look it (most people have internet). We are getting closer to idiocracy daily.

• Regular
  • I don't understand why you would change the phrasing from queue to up next. If someone doesn't understand the word they can look it (most people have internet). We are getting closer to idiocracy dai...
  • patrickhoulihan
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cars - The Cars: Deluxe Edition??????

Why cant I play this on spotify? Yhe Repo Man Soundtrack and numerous other albums ???I could just use Youtube and save the $10 a month.... I'm off to Youtube to play some things that I cant here...

• Casual Listener
  • Why cant I play this on spotify? Yhe Repo Man Soundtrack and numerous other albums ??? I could just use Youtube and save the $10 a month.... I'm off to Youtube to play some things that I cant here...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

White strips

What happened to the little white "popularity" strips in the r.h. column after tune titles? Mine have disappeared! James

• Casual Listener
  • What happened to the little white "popularity" strips in the r.h. column after tune titles? Mine have disappeared!   James
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes