Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

OASIS stop crying your hear out unavailable

Hi, We have almost every top hit of this great band, but the song "stop crying yout heart out" (That IS one of the greatest) appears greyed out. Please put this song available for all the world. Regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, We have almost every top hit of this great band, but the song "stop crying yout heart out" (That IS one of the greatest) appears greyed out.   Please put this song available for all the wo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Iced Earth - The Glorius Burden

Spotify has most of Iced Earths catalog but I really want their Glorius Burden album w/ the three bonus tracks as well. Why aren't those on? As far as I know they aren't produced in a different lable and if though Tim Owens isn't part of Iced Earth a...

• Spotify has most of Iced Earths catalog but I really want their Glorius Burden album w/ the three bonus tracks as well. Why aren't those on? As far as I know they aren't produced in a different lable...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

all my singles are being released incorrectly

I don't have an artist profile, but I have two singles releases currently playing on spotify, (Fast Life + Tell da Truth ft. Dusty & Nowon Else), but my singles were released incorrectly under another artists with the same artist name "Skar". I need ...

• I don't have an artist profile, but I have two singles releases currently playing on spotify, (Fast Life + Tell da Truth ft. Dusty & Nowon Else), but my singles were released incorrectly under an...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Nickleback

Hello Is there a possibility to ban Nickleback from all the artists on my account? I really don't mind others. Just this one. Thank you in advance and have a great day.

• Regular
  • Hello   Is there a possibility to ban Nickleback from all the artists on my account?   I really don't mind others. Just this one. Thank you in advance and have a great day.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    ban
    nickleback
    possibility
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ADS

Hello spotify!I want to start off by saying I have been a loyal spotify user for a few years now and i have one issue i need to discuss. I understand that you have to run ads, and the ads you run differ depending on whatever factors and I'm okay with...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello spotify! I want to start off by saying I have been a loyal spotify user for a few years now and i have one issue i need to discuss. I understand that you have to run ads, and the ads you run d...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amy Winehouse is Missing

So maybe this isn't a big deal, but I wonder if it could be remedied somehow. I was browsing playlists and saw Amy Winehouse's face featured on Jazzy Romance. I thought, "Man, that's exactly what I want to listen to right now," but when I looked at t...

• So maybe this isn't a big deal, but I wonder if it could be remedied somehow.  I was browsing playlists and saw Amy Winehouse's face featured on Jazzy Romance.  I thought, "Man, that's ex...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Very poor quality audio from a song(mixtape) by some user

Good afternoon,I was listening to the ‪#‎DiscoverWeekly‬ playlist, when I bumped into this mixtape: https://open.spotify.com/track/5OkYUQAcTmgKkPFxAIqQzgspotify:track:5OkYUQAcTmgKkPFxAIqQzg This audio is a mixture of good and very poor audio quality ...

• ...OkYUQAcTmgKkPFxAIqQzg   This audio is a mixture of good and very poor audio quality songs, seemingly being uploaded from one user that creates this kind of content (mixtapes). I don't want to make further a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify needs a COMPLETE OVERHAUL

With all due respect, Spotify...I regret to inform you that your software is absolutely atrocious.Where do I even start?! I would run out of characters if I listed every little problem with your software/service (iPhone app, pc software, AND website)...

• Casual Listener
  •   With all due respect, Spotify...I regret to inform you that your software is absolutely atrocious. Where do I even start?!  I would run out of characters if I listed every little proble...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Jason aldean

Hey folks, we're happy to say Jason Aldean's catalogue has returned to Spotify. Check out his Facebook post here for more info: https://www.facebook.com/jasonaldean/photos/a.10150108842261539.310675.8214181538/10153594864336539/?type=3&permPage=1"

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hey folks, we're happy to say Jason Aldean's catalogue has returned to Spotify.    Check out his Facebook post here for more info: https://www.facebook.com/jasonaldean/photos/a.101...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for Song from Spotify Premium ad

Well as the titles says I am looking for that particular song that played during the spotify premium ad while listening to Spotify.The only things that played in the ad where these xylophonish sounds (probably synthezised), overall it sounded like be...

• Casual Listener
  • Well as the titles says I am looking for that particular song that played during the spotify premium ad while listening to Spotify. The only things that played in the ad where these xylophonish...
  • chronerion
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Content War

Put your troubles with Victory Records behind you or risk losing every second customer to another streaming app. If A Day To Remember and Taking Back Sunday's earlier albums don't come back online like they've been for the 3 years I've had this app, ...

• Put your troubles with Victory Records behind you or risk losing every second customer to another streaming app. If A Day To Remember and Taking Back Sunday's earlier albums don't come back online li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alice Cooper collection

I was looking at the entire Alice Cooper collection and it has two other bands under his name. One is Josey Wales and the other is Roots Radics. Does anyone know how to get this corrected?

• Casual Listener
  • I was looking at the entire Alice Cooper collection and it has two other bands under his name. One is Josey Wales and the other is Roots Radics. Does anyone know how to get this corrected? 
  • Pyhhra
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself mislabeled

Imogen Heap's album Speak For Yourself came out in 2005, not 2015 as is reflected in Spotify. There is a deluxe version of the album rereleased in 2012 that is also on spotify with the wrong date. Both albums' release dates are incorect. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Imogen Heap's album Speak For Yourself came out in 2005, not 2015 as is reflected in Spotify. There is a deluxe version of the album rereleased in 2012 that is also on spotify with the wrong dat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Imogen Heap
    mislabeled
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Typo

Third Eye Blind's song "Narcolepsy" is incorrectly spelled "Narclolepsy" on their 1997 self-titled albumWaited about 6 months and haven't seen it changed - thought I'd point it out. Thanks!PS If you could add some of their demo material like "Gorgeou...

• Third Eye Blind's song "Narcolepsy" is incorrectly spelled "Narclolepsy" on their 1997 self-titled album Waited about 6 months and haven't seen it changed - thought I'd point it out.   Than...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to most of A Day To Remeber's albums on spotify?!

I went to go add more ADTR on a playlist, and most of my songs were gone. In my artists, it still says I have all of their songs. But I go to albums and it's only Common Courtesy and Their Name Was Treason. I went to artists and those were the only a...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to go add more ADTR on a playlist, and most of my songs were gone. In my artists, it still says I have all of their songs. But I go to albums and it's only Common Courtesy and Their Name Was T...
  • Awdn297
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

VOLA - Inmazes Album

Hi, is there a reason to why the album "Inmazes" by VOLA was removed from the library?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is there a reason to why the album "Inmazes" by VOLA was removed from the library?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong song

Hi,I am having a trouble that I would love to solve.https://open.spotify.com/track/4xmBsB2GlIE8sz32aPentMThis is song which has wrong content.. To be crystal clear - the song that starts to sound when playing it is actually a song called Believe rele...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am having a trouble that I would love to solve. https://open.spotify.com/track/4xmBsB2GlIE8sz32aPentM This is song which has wrong content.. To be crystal clear - the song that s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony BMG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

M83 - Saturdays=Youth GONE?!

I noticed this morning that one of my all time favorite albums "Saturdays=Youth" by M83 is no longer available to stream in the US. What happened, and is this a permanent thing? I am noticing more and more music disappearing. I really hope this isn't...

• I noticed this morning that one of my all time favorite albums "Saturdays=Youth" by M83 is no longer available to stream in the US. What happened, and is this a permanent thing? I am noticing more an...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Angelo Badalamenti Twin Peaks/FWWM soundtracks

I didn't see anything about this when I looked, so forgive me if this is a duplicate, but I was curious as to why the Twin Peaks and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me soundtracks were listed under the "artists" 'Twin Peaks' and 'Twin Peaks: Fire Walk Wit...

• I didn't see anything about this when I looked, so forgive me if this is a duplicate, but I was curious as to why the Twin Peaks and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me soundtracks were listed under the "a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes