Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

The Mars Volta - Tremulant EP and Scabdates

If you could add the Tremulant EP and Scabdates by The Mars Volta, that'd be great.

• If you could add the Tremulant EP and Scabdates by The Mars Volta, that'd be great.
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why are so many continuous mixes missing?

Something rather disappointing I've noticed, as an electronic music fan, is that for many (even most) albums that come with a continuous mix, the continuous mix is the one track that's missing from the album. Does anyone know exaclty why this is?

• Casual Listener
  • Something rather disappointing I've noticed, as an electronic music fan, is that for many (even most) albums that come with a continuous mix, the continuous mix is the one track that's missing from t...
  • Jdj79
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Mixed work under the name Batu

I think there is some mistakes in the artist page of Batu.His catalog on spotify shows 2 albums (Time Ni Time and Seazon Break) that are not made by the British artist Batu.Just pointing it up....

• I think there is some mistakes in the artist page of Batu. His catalog on spotify shows 2 albums (Time Ni Time and Seazon Break) that are not made by the British artist Batu. Just pointing it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuarteto de nos in argentina

Do somebody knows when spotify are going to release the album "Raro" of "Cuarteto de nos" in Argentina?? Its available in other countries! thanks in advance

• Do somebody knows when spotify are going to release the album "Raro" of "Cuarteto de nos"  in Argentina?? Its available in other countries!   thanks in advance
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist are not updating

Hello, my two playlist i like the most have been sometime since are not updating its content. What's happening, those playlist were updated regularly before. Those playlists are:MoodBooster by Spotify Para Entrenar by Spotify Español. Please update r...

• Regular
  • Hello, my two playlist i like the most have been sometime since are not updating its content. What's happening, those playlist were updated regularly before. Those playlists are: MoodBooster by S...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music!!! Must need tunes!

Hi,I was wondering whether you could add two songs:Tink - Treat me like somebodyRihanna ft. Drake - Work

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I was wondering whether you could add two songs: Tink - Treat me like somebody Rihanna ft. Drake - Work
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong albums under artist..

Under Synaesthesia:spotify:artist:2icASieWVQr5GrmtK7D9qG These albums should be found, its a different artists.spotify:album:74z0gSZ75YnqEoLdQgnWflspotify:album:2tLg5a5kFhrpmCbUaTceXe I have tried to report it but the report form is a loop. //J

• Under Synaesthesia: spotify:artist:2icASieWVQr5GrmtK7D9qG     These albums should be found, its a different artists. spotify:album:74z0gSZ75YnqEoLdQgnWfl spotify:album:2tLg5a5kFhrpmCb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album request

Requesting the album "let go" by Xosar, some of her content is already available but not her msot recent release so if that could be added then thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Requesting the album "let go" by Xosar, some of her content is already available but not her msot recent release so if that could be added then thanks.
  • j_cribbes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Track Cuts Off Early

spotify:track:5HZmq4cc0btRWXdwVb8jTdhttps://open.spotify.com/track/5HZmq4cc0btRWXdwVb8jTd This track cuts off a few seconds before the music actually ends. Is there some way to report this and ask to have it looked into and possibly fixed?

• Casual Listener
  • spotify:track:5HZmq4cc0btRWXdwVb8jTd https://open.spotify.com/track/5HZmq4cc0btRWXdwVb8jTd   This track cuts off a few seconds before the music actually ends. Is there some way to report this...
  • classical_music
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song title info on latest Motorhead release

Hi there, The latest Motorhead release, The World is Ours, Vol. 2 has tracks 6 and 7 reversed. One Night Stand is actually track 6. As I'm still on my first listen, I don't yet know if there are others, but it would probably be good to check.

• Hi there,   The latest Motorhead release, The World is Ours, Vol. 2 has tracks 6 and 7 reversed. One Night Stand is actually track 6.   As I'm still on my first listen, I don't...
  • andyhopkins2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LACK OF KPOP

I am a spotify premium user and the majority of music i listen to is kpop. I normally listen while i play video games and running youtube for the overwhelming amount of music that spotify does not have causes lag and an overall poor experience. I wou...

• I am a spotify premium user and the majority of music i listen to is kpop.  I normally listen while i play video games and running youtube for the overwhelming amount of music that spotify does ...
  • ql
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms][Browse] Suggesting songs to spotify

I know some songs and soundtracks that I would like to see on spotify, but can not find when I search for it.

• Casual Listener
  • I know some songs and soundtracks that I would like to see on spotify, but can not find when I search for it.
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Isn't Random Enough

As an on again/off again user of spotify, I've found that my flash drive music player, play my tracks more randomly that spotify. So much so that the last time I was here, the spotify playing system played and repeated several tracks over and over. I...

• Casual Listener
  • As an on again/off again user of spotify, I've found that my flash drive music player, play my tracks more randomly that spotify. So much so that the last time I was here, the spotify playing system ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

song request

I'd love to see the song "Greatest story ever told" by Oliver James on there. You have other stuff by him, but that song is amazing!

• Casual Listener
  • I'd love to see the song "Greatest story ever told" by Oliver James on there. You have other stuff by him, but that song is amazing!
  • iemwanderluster
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Diversity please

Good mornig Spoticy, There are only 3 latin icons that are females and 26 male latin icons. When will this be updated? Carla Morrison is a good one to add, Bella Nova, Julieta Venegas... just a few ideas.

• Good mornig Spoticy,   There are only 3 latin icons that are females and 26 male latin icons. When will this be updated? Carla Morrison is a good one to add, Bella Nova, Julieta Venegas... jus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Heart Of Gold (Neil Young)

Hello,I desperately seeking the original title of Heart Of Gold solo version of Neil Young artist but he is clearly not.Spotify can it help me?(Sorry, I'm french)

• Hello, I desperately seeking the original title of Heart Of Gold solo version of Neil Young artist but he is clearly not. Spotify can it help me? (Sorry, I'm french)
  • spiritofradio
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Neil Young
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Jack Scott album on Jackson Browne page??

HelloI noticed on Spotify that when you go to Jackson Browne’s page there is a new album released on January 22, 2016 with the name “Leroy” by Jack Scott.On the Jack Scott page there is an album released the same day called “Baby Mary” with different...

• Hello I noticed on Spotify that when you go to Jackson Browne’s page there is a new album released on January 22, 2016 with the name “Leroy” by Jack Scott. On the Jack Scott page there is an album ...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Legal terms Spotify API

Hi,i'm a web developer and i want to use the Spotify API for create a platform like this:http://gaana.com/ In legal terms, as I move? it is legal to create a platform like this? RegardsAlex

• Music Fan
  • Hi, i'm a web developer and i want to use the Spotify API for create a platform like this: http://gaana.com/   In legal terms, as I move? it is legal to create a platform like this? &nbsp...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes