Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

Eminem Slim Shady Lp

What happened to the slim shady Lp? i was just listening to it and now it's gone. Was the album removed?

• What happened to the slim shady Lp? i was just listening to it and now it's gone. Was the album removed?
  • Natordog
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The song I am listening belongs to another artist

Hi, I have been listening the album of a Turkish band TiLT- Meleklerimi İndirdim here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/5GLygiseQnOdihn7C7Mt1N However, it shows that it belongs to a (I guess russian?) band called Tilt here is their link: ht...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been listening the album of a Turkish band TiLT- Meleklerimi İndirdim here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/album/5GLygiseQnOdihn7C7Mt1N   However, it shows that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Jill Gomez - Songs of the Auvergne

Jill Gomez: absolutely fantastic songstress.Last time I did a search for her on Spotify, the little circular picture was the cover of her amazing, definitive "Songs of the Auvergne" -- it has, in the last handful of days, been changed to Acis and Gal...

• Casual Listener
  • Jill Gomez: absolutely fantastic songstress. Last time I did a search for her on Spotify, the little circular picture was the cover of her amazing, definitive "Songs of the Auvergne" -- it has, in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect track info - "Liquid Love"

Hey everyone!Yesterday on Spotify it was uploaded a new album called "Best of Fest, Il meglio della rete dei Festival 2015: MEI - Spaghetti Challenge" with 33 indie tracks. Among those songs there's "Liquid Love" by Indigo, my alternative rock band (...

• Hey everyone! Yesterday on Spotify it was uploaded a new album called "Best of Fest, Il meglio della rete dei Festival 2015: MEI - Spaghetti Challenge" with 33 indie tracks. Among those songs there'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eminem - Won't Back Down volume drop.

Hi Do you also have volume drop at 3:31?https://open.spotify.com/track/5KzRfDOUpMVaB4eYugEVjE

• Hi   Do you also have volume drop at 3:31? https://open.spotify.com/track/5KzRfDOUpMVaB4eYugEVjE
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Top 100 Indie Tracks and Top 100 Alternative not been updated!

Hey, Any chance of the Top 100 Indie Tracks and Top 100 Alternative be updated again? they heaven't been been updated since March.

• Visitor
  • Hey,   Any chance of the Top 100 Indie Tracks and Top 100 Alternative be updated again? they heaven't been been updated since March.
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Mixed artist albums

Hi, I couldn't find any e-mail of the support staff, but how can I notify them that in the artists Belle Epoque and Sleeping Giant there are some cds that are not from them. They just have the same name as a band, but they are not the same, not even ...

• Hi,   I couldn't find any e-mail of the support staff, but how can I notify them that in the artists Belle Epoque and Sleeping Giant there are some cds that are not from them. They just have t...
  • sTIMpie_1979
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One Song From Album Removed

Love "I'm Not the Only One" by Sam Smith. My favourite version featuring A$AP Rocky has been removed. Can I expect to see this back ASAP? New to Spotify and if this sort of stuff will keep happening, then I'll be going back to SoundCloud.

• Regular
  • Love "I'm Not the Only One" by Sam Smith. My favourite version featuring A$AP Rocky has been removed. Can I expect to see this back ASAP? New to Spotify and if this sort of stuff will keep happening,...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where do I submit errors on name songs?

Hi, I want to know where do I have to submit some errors I've found on name songs? If you go and check the Hanoi Rocks LP Back to Mystery City, you will see that some of the songs are incorrect Like Tooting Bec Wreck is actually Dont ever leave me an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I want to know where do I have to submit some errors I've found on name songs? If you go and check the Hanoi Rocks LP Back to Mystery City, you will see that some of the songs are incorr...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A single song off an album isn't available?

The song is "God darn Liar" on Get Scared's "Everyone's Out To Get Me". This is the ONLY song on the album that isn't available in USA. Why?? I just don't get it.

• The song is "God darn Liar" on Get Scared's "Everyone's Out To Get Me". This is the ONLY song on the album that isn't available in USA. Why?? I just don't get it. 
  • tonydefranco
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see same songs as my friend

HiI was looking at an artist and could play all of my favorite songs by that artist but when my friend searches the same artist there are only a few songs visible. We both pay for a spotify subscription so this confuses me. All of the best songs are ...

• Hi I was looking at an artist and could play all of my favorite songs by that artist but when my friend searches the same artist there are only a few songs visible. We both pay for a spotify subsc...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not found?

I'm just curious as to why the My Chemical Romance album I gave you my bullets you gave me your love isn't on Spotify. The others are there. But that one is my favorite, so it's kind of a bummer. Will it always be this way? Or is there a way I could ...

• I'm just curious as to why the My Chemical Romance album I gave you my bullets you gave me your love isn't on Spotify. The others are there. But that one is my favorite, so it's kind of a bummer. Wil...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • missing album
    My Chemical Romance
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What about a membership for DJs

I am writing this idea to try to find a solution to the issue of using the service through professional DJ's apps such as Traktor. If the rules is to buy all our tracks (and I totally agree to the concept) on a "professional" way (which basically mea...

• Casual Listener
  • I am writing this idea to try to find a solution to the issue of using the service through professional DJ's apps such as Traktor. If the rules is to buy all our tracks (and I totally agree to the co...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple music and Spotify

Apple music is getting albums that Spotify is not or possibly before Spotify does. For example future and drake mixtape and most recently Bryson tillers new album.

• Casual Listener
  • Apple music is getting albums that Spotify is not or possibly before Spotify does. For example future and drake mixtape and most recently Bryson tillers new album.
  • Xzenor
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs request

I would like to request for you to add more songs by cane hill, because there's only one by them and I would love to hear more.

• I would like to request for you to add more songs by cane hill, because there's only one by them and I would love to hear more.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Karaoke feature

While I found the service of Spotify excellent on practically all occasions, I sometime organize small event to Karaoke with friends and wonder if Spotify have any deals in the pipeline to offer full Karaoke feature? Thx

• Casual Listener
  • While I found the service of Spotify excellent on practically all occasions, I sometime organize small event to Karaoke with friends and wonder if Spotify have any deals in the pipeline to offer full...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I am confused

I have recently discovered a new artist, Kendji Girac, and on his website it says that he is on spotify but when I check his music is missing, can someone explain to me why this is?

• I have recently discovered a new artist, Kendji Girac, and on his website it says that he is on spotify but when I check his music is missing, can someone explain to me why this is?
  • Jazzwhatever
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Song skips, Astroqueen - The Sonic Ride

I listened to Astroqueen - The Sonic Ride and it skips a bit at 1:01 I cleared my storage and I disabled Hardware accelaration, still skips

• Casual Listener
  • I listened to Astroqueen - The Sonic Ride and  it skips a bit at  1:01   I cleared my storage and I disabled Hardware accelaration, still skips
  • zonesix
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes