Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

[Poll] What are you going to do without Taylor Swift?

What are you going to do without Taylor Swift on Spotify? Find alternative music. Pirate her content illegally. Purchase/download her content legally. Sit in a room and cry. Who cares? pollcode.com free polls

• Community Legend
  • What are you going to do without Taylor Swift on Spotify? Find alternative music.   Pirate her content illegally.   Purchase/download her content legally.   Sit i...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pop
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost musics

The album Tourist History from Two Door Cinema Club disappeared from my playlist, anyone can help me?

• The album Tourist History from Two Door Cinema Club disappeared from my playlist, anyone can help me?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Users choice

What is the big deal with Future and Drake's new album being added to spotify. I feel like a kid and my mommy and daddy are telling me that I can't listen to the album. I have had people asing me how well I like spotiy and I tell them, its great. Upd...

• Visitor
  • What is the big deal with Future and Drake's new album being added to spotify. I feel like a kid and my mommy and daddy are telling me that I can't listen to the album. I have had people asing me how...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions for official spotify playlist

Hi there! I would like to suggest some tracks for one of soptify's own genre playlists but so far I have been unable to find a way to do so, any ideas if there is a form or an email address or something related to suggest some tracks for specific pla...

• Regular
  • Hi there! I would like to suggest some tracks for one of soptify's own genre playlists but so far I have been unable to find a way to do so, any ideas if there is a form or an email address or someth...
  • Marplatense
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add 'the **bleep** executioner' from Ed Sheeran

Add 'the **bleep** executioner' from Ed Sheeran Beautiful song from a very well known artist, I think it's weird it's not on spotify yet.

• Add 'the **bleep** executioner' from Ed Sheeran   Beautiful song from a very well known artist, I think it's weird it's not on spotify yet.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat symbol

How do I turn the repeat off, if it won't let me ??

• How do I turn the repeat off, if it won't let me ??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Playlists] R&B Love Playlist

I noticed the new R&B Love Playlist by Spotify on my Browse page. After clicking it, I saw that most, if not all, of the artists featured on the playlist are Black. Then, I wondered why an image of a black couple, instead of the white one pictured, w...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed the new R&B Love Playlist by Spotify on my Browse page. After clicking it, I saw that most, if not all, of the artists featured on the playlist are Black. Then, I wondered why an image ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Pistol Fire - album missing

Hello, I had some playlists based on the band Black Pistol Fire and for my surprise, today, I couldn't find many of their songs. I went to the band page and noticed their first album named Black Pistol Fire from 2011 wasn't there anymore. Is there an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I had some playlists based on the band Black Pistol Fire and for my surprise, today, I couldn't find many of their songs. I went to the band page and noticed their first album named B...
  • pedroicsousa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Burn by tiesto available offline?

Hello the title says it all, can Burn by Tiësto be downloaded for offline listening?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello the title says it all, can Burn by Tiësto be downloaded for offline listening? Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost album.

I just recognized that Big L's album "The Big Picture" from 1998 dissapeared from his profile. Weird since it was there a couple of days ago. Will it be available again?

• I just recognized that Big L's album "The Big Picture" from 1998 dissapeared from his profile. Weird since it was there a couple of days ago. Will it be available again?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play 10 times a song means giving 10 times money to the artist?

as per object.is that correct? if I want to support an artist and I play the song 10 times does he get 10 time his royaly?

• as per object. is that correct? if I want to support an artist and I play the song 10 times does he get 10 time his royaly?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pls Add Back Nightcore Albums in Spotify

I use spotify when im playing game and i like nightcore musics plss add back nightcore albums

• I use spotify when im playing game and i like nightcore musics plss add back nightcore albums
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

BON IVER ?

A lot of Bon iver's singles have disappeared. This means I can no longer listen to my favourite B tracks that are not on the albums. Can Spotify let me know why these have been taken off spotify and hopefully restore them?

• A lot of Bon iver's singles have disappeared. This means I can no longer listen to my favourite B tracks that are not on the albums. Can Spotify let me know why these have been taken off spotify and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

music disapearing

Neil young is gone off my playlist! WHY???

• Neil young is gone off my playlist! WHY???
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The unavailable song

Hello everyone, spotify admins, anyone who sees this post. I'm from Hungary and I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan. Luckily, his whole discograpy is available for the hungarian users, that's why i think the lincense should be okay, but there is 1 song unavaila...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, spotify admins, anyone who sees this post. I'm from Hungary and I'm a huge Bob Dylan fan. Luckily, his whole discograpy is available for the hungarian users, that's why i think the li...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you request new music

I want to download ed sheeran - make it rain. I can't find it anywhere on spotify but it's track 6 on volume 4 of sons of anarchy album which can be downloaded from iTunes. How do I request that it gets added to spotify?

• I want to download ed sheeran - make it rain. I can't find it anywhere on spotify but it's track 6 on volume 4 of sons of anarchy album which can be downloaded from iTunes. How do I request that it g...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New releases not available after one week (Spock's Beard / Arabs in Aspic)

Hi,ich listened to the 2015 relase of Spock's Beard, made also offline available. Since last week the Playlist is empty even though the filter says these are still offline available. Same with Arabs in Aspic. Did you remove these albums?

• Hi, ich listened to the 2015 relase of Spock's Beard, made also offline available. Since last week the Playlist is empty even though the filter says these are still offline available. Same with Arab...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes