Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

[All Platforms][Music] THE GAME - THE NEW SINGLE ''EL CHAPO''

When do you upload The Game's new single from The Documentary 2 ''El Chapo'' featuring Skrillex?

• Visitor
  • When do you upload The Game's new single from The Documentary 2 ''El Chapo'' featuring Skrillex?
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Content disappearing

Beginning to notice some of the artists I like are either disappearing, or reducing the size of their Spotify footprint. Blue Stahli now has fewer songs available.I Will Never Be the Same Again, pretty much gone (both of these guys on the FiXT label)...

• Casual Listener
  • ...omebody mind explaining what's happening?   It's not a Play List issue, this is me Searching by artist for content I once was able to listen to.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song is silent

Artist: KrewellaSong: AliveAlbum: Get Wet This song plays, but is completely silent.

• Artist:     Krewella Song:    Alive Album:  Get Wet   This song plays, but is completely silent.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your music - empty

Hello, today i found that all my songs in Your music are gone. The oldest one is added 7 days ago.All albums that I've been saving since I am using Spotify (a year and a half) are not "saved" anymore. Suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today i found that all my songs in Your music are gone. The oldest one is added 7 days ago. All albums that I've been saving since I am using Spotify (a year and a half) are not "saved" anymo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlist. Not created by myself. General

Hello community, I have a problem: I lost a playlist.By reason I dont remember the correct or slightly right title i am not able to find it again. It wasn't created by myself, though it is no technical "I deleted it or installed my spotify new"-Probl...

• Hello community,   I have a problem: I lost a playlist. By reason I dont remember the correct or slightly right title i am not able to find it again. It wasn't created by myself, though it is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Same audio file plays different volume/quality on different albums

Hi All I'm posting here, as I've not had a reply from my emails.I'm an artist on Spotify: my artist name is jh. I recently had an album released called 'Morning Sun'. There's a track on it called 'In Ascension'. It's identical on its parent album "Tr...

• Hi All   I'm posting here, as I've not had a reply from my emails. I'm an artist on Spotify: my artist name is jh. I recently had an album released called 'Morning Sun'. There's a track on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    confused
    music
    quality sync
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

5FDP new album "Got Your Six" isn't on Spotify

Was just wondering why the album wasn't on Spotify yet? I got the notification saying it was available on Spotify but clearly it is not. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Was just wondering why the album wasn't on Spotify yet? I got the notification saying it was available on Spotify but clearly it is not. Thanks.
  • Macatron
  • Roadie
  • 147 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 147 replies
  • 13 likes

To restore a playlist content (of other author)

Hi everybody! I'm following th playlist "Epical Classic" by Spotify. Yesterday all the song in the playlist has been changed by the author (spotify).Is it possible to se the content of the previous playlist? (just the name of the songs if it not poss...

• Hi everybody!  I'm following th playlist "Epical Classic" by Spotify. Yesterday all the song in the playlist has been changed by the author (spotify). Is it possible to se the content of the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

More Japanese Song

Some of the japanese songs that i like is not in spotify. I'm kinda sad, but if nothing can be done like due to difficulty to obtain the original song, then I understand, but if possible, add more japanese songs. It will also benefit spotify because ...

• Casual Listener
  • Some of the japanese songs that i like is not in spotify. I'm kinda sad, but if nothing can be done like due to difficulty to obtain the original song, then I understand, but if possible, add more ja...
  • razrangel
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • J-pop
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium Ad Song about skipping songs anytme

What is the song that the guy likes, but get skipped in the latest Spotify Premium ad about how songs can be skipped anytime with premium? It sounds like there's a knocking sound in the song.

• What is the song that the guy likes, but get skipped in the latest Spotify Premium ad about how songs can be skipped anytime with premium? It sounds like there's a knocking sound in the song.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! delete individual tracks

I know how to delete a playlist, but there are individual songs in that playlist that I want to delete but I do not know how to do it. It does not seem to give you an option to delete each song individually. So how do I go about removing some songs f...

• Casual Listener
  • I know how to delete a playlist, but there are individual songs in that playlist that I want to delete but I do not know how to do it. It does not seem to give you an option to delete each song indiv...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More songs

Hi! My name is David and im from Mexico, i was wondering if anybody could help me. There is a band i realy like, its name "is st paul and the broken bones" there are no songs from them in the Mexican platform is there any way tu upload their songs??

• Hi! My name is David and im from Mexico, i was wondering if anybody could help me. There is a band i realy like, its name "is st paul and the broken bones" there are no songs from them in the Mexican...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • GoodMusic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account on android or computer?

Hi, I want to get premium account but I have questions. The premium account is attached to an account, right? So I will have premium on android and computer. I found out that it costs 5,99 euros but if I upgrade it on computer I will have 30 days fre...

• Regular
  • Hi, I want to get premium account but I have questions.   The premium account is attached to an account, right? So I will have premium on android and computer. I found out that it costs 5,99 e...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupt song on Spotify

Welle:Erdball - Monoton & Minimal (C=64) is only 14 seconds long instead of the whole song.

• Casual Listener
  • Welle:Erdball - Monoton & Minimal (C=64) is only 14 seconds long instead of the whole song.  
  • tobson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Big L - 98 freestyle removed from spotify

Already unhappy about the removal of the original Jaylib - The red over some petty copyright claim that should have been sorted years ago, and now this. For some reason, the clip of the 98 freestyle recorded on The Stretch Armstrong/Bobbito Show Has ...

• Already unhappy about the removal of the original Jaylib - The red over some petty copyright claim that should have been sorted years ago, and now this. For some reason, the clip of the 98 freestyle ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Suggested/recommended songs

I have been trying to listen to my playlists that I made, and playlists made by other people and half the time the songs that are played aren't even on the playlist. I get that the suggested songs are to help promote people and help listeners discove...

• I have been trying to listen to my playlists that I made, and playlists made by other people and half the time the songs that are played aren't even on the playlist. I get that the suggested songs ar...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breaking Benjamin - Dear Agony Album

This album needs to become available! Pandora have no issue playing it why can't Spotify???

• This album needs to become available! Pandora have no issue playing it why can't Spotify???
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • rock
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

wrong john mclaughlin listsed

Listed Under John mclaughlin https://open.spotify.com/track/62zGTnDqfpR6HShiU2brsS but wrong musician, by a long way Trevor

• Regular
  • Listed Under John mclaughlin https://open.spotify.com/track/62zGTnDqfpR6HShiU2brsS but wrong musician, by a long way   Trevor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Artist Tag

The album Hysteria by Katharine McPhee is lister under the artist tag MCPHEE, Katharine.

• The album Hysteria by Katharine McPhee is lister under the artist tag MCPHEE, Katharine.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album displayed on wrong artist!

Hi. The album "Parametri zero":https://open.spotify.com/album/14haDlh7Ktcoq0DQw61J2o from the italian rap band "Pz Parametri Zero": https://www.facebook.com/Pz-Parametri-Zero-257858754231030/timeline/ was associated to a portuguese artist PZ (Paulo Z...

• Visitor
  • Hi.   The album "Parametri zero": https://open.spotify.com/album/14haDlh7Ktcoq0DQw61J2o   from the italian rap band "Pz Parametri Zero":   https://www.facebook.com/Pz-Parametri-...
  • camillo75
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes