Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

erratic playlist play

Solved!

erratic playlist play

Plan  

Free

Country

Device

desktop and adroid phone

Operating System

windows 10

My Question or Issue

when i choose an album or artist that i have in my library it plays one song and then it jumps to a playlist that i created and then it stays in that playlist. i click on another option ie album or artist and it skips to the next song in my playlist. i hit the album or artist again and it plays the song from the other option. it will play one song and hops back to the playlist. i have no idea what is going on, please assist.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @vinnyg2

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, has this always happened or did it start happening after a specific event such as an update? Also, we'd like to know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one.

On another note, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us a short screen recording of the issue happening so we can take a closer look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @vinnyg2

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, has this always happened or did it start happening after a specific event such as an update? Also, we'd like to know if this happens across devices or only on a specific one.

On another note, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind sending us a short screen recording of the issue happening so we can take a closer look? You can attach it to your next response by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. You can also upload it to Google Drive and share the link with us (make sure the video has the permissions for anyone to see it).

We'll be on the lookout.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I tried the clean reinstall and that did the trick.

Suggested posts