Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

[iOS][Discover] Jupiter something. Found!

[iOS][Discover] Jupiter something. Found!

So there I was.... in casual conversation when a phrase sparked a memory, and subsequent melody, from back in high school. Luckily, I quickly word associated it with ‘Juniper vs Jupiter.’ Quick search on Spotify and didn’t recognize any album covers. Finally, a few weeks later in conversation I heard a similar phrase and there I was, successfully googling my way to re-discover Jupiter One... success! I was finally able to relive and laugh at awkward 16-year-old-me’s questionable music. To my dismay, Spotify only has one of their albums, unfamiliar to me, which contains none of the catchy video-game/featured songs from fifa ‘09, madden, etc that so many of us were subjected to by game developers. Spotify, what gives?  I even found the 2005 album on the app through a Google link, but the album is unavailable to play. Go ahead and fix these artists’ assumed legal squabbles so I can begin reliving my awkward years. TL;DR: Why isn’t all of Jupiter One’s music on Spotify? YouTube, here I come for the rest of the week.

1 Reply

Usually, when some songs are available in certain regions, it is because of legal reasons. As you said, "the legal squabbles" are always a factor. But hopefully, soon publishers can officially allow the song that you are looking for to be available to you.

Suggested posts