Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

my CV/Resume won't work

Solved!

my CV/Resume won't work

hey i'm trying to upload my CV/Resume to join for the Summer Internship and it won't let me upload the file

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hiya Baby Echo, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble uploading your CV/Resume for the Spotify Summer Internship. You know I gotta give you a fewwwwww troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the file format: Make sure that your CV/Resume is saved in a supported file format, such as PDF or Microsoft Word. Spotify may not allow certain file types or file sizes, so check their guidelines for uploading documents.

2. Check the file size: Make sure that your file is not too large. If the file size is too big, it may not be able to upload. Try compressing the file or reducing the resolution of any images included in the document.

3. Try a different browser: If you're having trouble uploading the file in one browser, try using a different one. Sometimes, browser extensions or security settings can interfere with file uploads.

Hope you can get a resume sent in Bubba,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hiya Baby Echo, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble uploading your CV/Resume for the Spotify Summer Internship. You know I gotta give you a fewwwwww troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the file format: Make sure that your CV/Resume is saved in a supported file format, such as PDF or Microsoft Word. Spotify may not allow certain file types or file sizes, so check their guidelines for uploading documents.

2. Check the file size: Make sure that your file is not too large. If the file size is too big, it may not be able to upload. Try compressing the file or reducing the resolution of any images included in the document.

3. Try a different browser: If you're having trouble uploading the file in one browser, try using a different one. Sometimes, browser extensions or security settings can interfere with file uploads.

Hope you can get a resume sent in Bubba,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star

wow that fast and i was about to upload my slime spotify logo but thank you!

Of course dude!

Shine on,

-That Puppy Dog

PragueSpotify Star

and hey thanks for the tags because i don't have any in my head so i put what i think would be good and if i need help i'll to you and matt

-𝓑𝓪𝓫𝔂𝓔𝓬𝓱𝓸0

No sweat!

The new signature is insane ❤️

-Prague

PragueSpotify Star

thanks i have one like what the stars have when they post

if this answers your question  hit the "Accept as Solution"., maybe give me a Like. follow myspotify account link2.png? and community account here. keep up the good work  and keep on growing the community! love you all!!

(Note: click on the slime spotify logo to go to my account)

Suggested posts