Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

remove xxxtentacion from your streaming services

remove xxxtentacion from your streaming services

Spotify,

I am deeply disappointed that you are continuing to allow xxxtentacion to stream his music on your platform. this is the fourth time i've seen him in your new releases section. He is receiving stream revenue, support and a platform to spout his bull**bleep** FROM YOU. You are enabling and supporting a convicted psychotic abusive sadist.

DO.
BETTER.

11 Replies

Hey tentacion is a good artist he is just going through problems. So because he is a good artist, Spotify posts his music. He is far from the only artist that has been thrown in jail. Say I hate rap, a lot of them have been in jail. Why would Spotify remove every single one of them just because I want Spotify to remove them??

I 100% agree. He is a disgusting excuse for a human being. Beating and torturing his girlfriend is not "going through problems" He is sick and does not deserve the positive attention he has garnered. Spotify you need to boycott this disgusting person. http://junkee.com/xxxtentacion-rap-violence-women/151402

How can you actually contact someone at Spotify about this? All the 'contact us' links are to the community. They said they will be removing him from their playlists. But he is still appearing on them! Most recent is the playlist 'RapCaviar' by Spotify. 

Spotify is an application for all music and genres if you are not a fan of his music that doesn't go for everyone else. I just recommend not listening to his music.

It's not about being or not being a fan of his music. Spotify is just being cowardly after making a strong stance to not promote him because he has such heinous assault charges against them. They were never going to remove his music, just not feature him in playlists..but they are doing that now too. Fickle ethics.

Don't worry, I'll def not be listening to him. I'm not giving him voice by listening to his words when he silences women with his fists.

why do people get triggered over the most stupidest things ever?

Because the internet.  Everyone has to have an opinion

Says the person expressing their opinion...........

If you have no idea what the actual issue is, why even contribute? Yawn.

That’s like saying remove Chris brown music from Spotify because he beat up Rihanna. I could go on and on, this post won’t make them remove it. 

he is an incredible artist. stay in your place. be thankful that YOUR worst mistakes as a human were not showcased for the whole world to judge. 

Well I have never tortured and raped anyone so it’s really not comparable.

Suggested posts