Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

someone please help!!

someone please help!!

okay so ive had premium for awhile now and what i dont understand is how i can find a song "the suburbs" by arcade fire on my boyfriends spotify but when i search on mine its no where to be found.. does anyone know why?! please helppp!

4 Replies

Hello @jluise44 and welcome to the community,

- When you type :  Arcade Fire in the desktop search box, the first song coming in the results page is : "The Suburbs".

- When you type : The Suburbs in the desktop search box, the first song coming in the results page is the Arcade Fire one.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

nope its not! it doesnt show up anywhere on my mobile spotify but it shows up on my boyfriends mobile. and he also signed up in canada( not sure if that even makes a difference) so i dont understand why i cant find the song,

@jluise44

Hello:

What mobile device are you using the Spotify app on?

@jluise44

After looking further, it happens that the album The Suburbs (regular and deluxe version) by Arcade Fire is apparently actually not available in Canada. Then it's normal you can't find it.

What is surprising is that your b/f gets it. Are you sure he doesn't have an account created in US, for example. ?

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts