1. Device: PC (AMD athlon X4 860k, 16GB ddr3 RAM, 1TB hdd, GTX960).
2. Spotify free account
3. Spotify version: 1.0.**bleep**.336.g7edcc575
4. I have some local mp3 files that I wan't play in Spotify, but if I click on the play button I get this message "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it".
5. Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to settings
2. Local Files: add a source
3. Restart Spotify
4. Go to Local Files
5. Play a song from Local Files
[0215/213452.577158:ERROR:gl_context_glx.cc(239)] Couldn't make context current with X drawable. [0215/213452.577241:ERROR:gles2_cmd_decoder.cc(4330)] GLES2DecoderImpl: Context lost during MakeCurrent.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Add Spotify's testing repository:
echo deb http://repository.spotify.com testing non-free | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/spotify.list
Install Spotify 0.9.17
sudo apt-get install spotify-client-0.9.17