Enhanced suffle. Snap

Solved!

Enhanced suffle. Snap

Device

PC

Operating System

Linux

My Question or Issue

Looks like the latest release on the snap edge channel doesn't have the enhanced shuffle functionality, I can turn it on from, for example, my phone but not from the snap app (also when enhanced shuffle has been enabled,  it displays the regular shuffle icon)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @aperonam 

Smart Shuffle is a very new feature and it's currently available only to mobile users (Android and iOS). I did actually try doing the same you wanted to do when i got the feature, but my mobile app crashed when i tried giving playback control over to the desktop app :')

Can't tell what Spotify is planning to do with the feature and when it would appear on desktop. If you wish to see it on desktop, make sure to leave an upvote to this idea : )

Have a lovely day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @aperonam 

Smart Shuffle is a very new feature and it's currently available only to mobile users (Android and iOS). I did actually try doing the same you wanted to do when i got the feature, but my mobile app crashed when i tried giving playback control over to the desktop app :')

Can't tell what Spotify is planning to do with the feature and when it would appear on desktop. If you wish to see it on desktop, make sure to leave an upvote to this idea : )

Have a lovely day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts