Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No Iggy Azalea Explicit? WHY?

Solved!

No Iggy Azalea Explicit? WHY?

This album came out two months ago, and we still don't have the explicit version. The majority of the album has explicit tracks but we only get Work and Change Your Life because they're singles. Why do we not have the full version of the tracks when its no.1 in the carts? I'm sorry but it doesn't matter what anyone says about censorship, the edited version is NOT the full song, its cut up and sounds terrible and I really don't want to have to buy the tracks from somewhere else when I already pay for this service...

This is bullshit Iggy.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There's also already an explicit version of the deluxe edition here: Iggy Azalea – The New Classic (Deluxe Version)

That one seems to default to the edited version on the artist page, so if that ever happens, and you're looking for a different version just scroll down to the bottom, and look for a button that gives you alternate releases.

1 more release.PNG

If the links from me and @blake and me don't work, could you tell us what country you're in? It could be a region restriction issue.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Isn't this the explicit version?

Marked as solution

There's also already an explicit version of the deluxe edition here: Iggy Azalea – The New Classic (Deluxe Version)

That one seems to default to the edited version on the artist page, so if that ever happens, and you're looking for a different version just scroll down to the bottom, and look for a button that gives you alternate releases.

1 more release.PNG

If the links from me and @blake and me don't work, could you tell us what country you're in? It could be a region restriction issue.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I would say that is one explicit version of that release. 🙂 There is also a dexule 15 Explicit version as well.

Thank you guys I'm really happy its here. However, I neglected to mention that I can't locate it from mobile

Suggested posts