Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All downloaded playlists suddenly reset, all local files missing.

Solved!

All downloaded playlists suddenly reset, all local files missing.

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

Macbook Air

Operating System

MacOS

My Question or Issue

So I was moving a followed playlist within a folder, and immediately after, all my downloaded playlists suddenly registered undownloaded and started downloading everything from scratch. I don't mind this. However, all local files that were in these playlists are now unavailable and won't show up under "Local Files". How should I proceed to recover them?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this! Sorry to hear that's happened to you. Don't worry, we're here to help 🙂

Just to confirm, did the Local Files disappear from the individual playlists in which you had them as well as from the Local Files folder? Also, is the Local Files folder still there, but just empty, or has it disappeared too?

Could you go to Settings > Display Options and make sure that the Show unavailable songs in playlists slider is set to green? 

Let us know how you get on! If you need further help with this, we'll be right here.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this! Sorry to hear that's happened to you. Don't worry, we're here to help 🙂

Just to confirm, did the Local Files disappear from the individual playlists in which you had them as well as from the Local Files folder? Also, is the Local Files folder still there, but just empty, or has it disappeared too?

Could you go to Settings > Display Options and make sure that the Show unavailable songs in playlists slider is set to green? 

Let us know how you get on! If you need further help with this, we'll be right here.

Suggested posts