Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists Playlist dissapears everytime I ad it using the spotify for artists webpage

Solved!

Artists Playlist dissapears everytime I ad it using the spotify for artists webpage

I've added a playlist in Spotify For Artists, using both the share link and the playlist name, and after I hit "Save" I get a "Success!" icon.  However, as soon as I direct to a new page or try to go to this playlist it disappears. It appeared once or twice on my actual artists page, but dissapears after a few minutes. I have tried adding the playlist via mobile and on desktop and the same thing happens. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @kwmohr1

Thanks for getting back to us with this info. 

In this case, we'd recommend reaching out to our Artist Support team directly here so they can assist you further with your Artist profile. 

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. 

Have a good one!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @kwmohr1

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community, and welcome 🙂

Would you mind sending over a screenshot or a screen recording where we can take a better look at this issue? 

Just attach it to your next reply to us by using the Insert Photos or Insert Video options in the post editor and make sure to exclude any personal info from it. 

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

NovyModerator

Hi, I attached a video of the problem. This happens also when I use the share link for the playlist. It’s been going on for a few weeks now. Ive tried logging out and logging back in as well. 

Marked as solution

Hi @kwmohr1

Thanks for getting back to us with this info. 

In this case, we'd recommend reaching out to our Artist Support team directly here so they can assist you further with your Artist profile. 

If anything else comes up, you know where to find us. 

Have a good one!

NovyModerator

Suggested posts