Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't find new episodes button on PC for podcasts

Can't find new episodes button on PC for podcasts

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When browsing for podcasts I'm subscribed to on the PC client, I'm unable to find the button to see new episodes. I see it on Android. Where should I look for that button on the PC version?

5 Replies

Hey @k-x-p,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

On the Desktop app there is no button for New episodes notifications, like on the mobile app. 

On Desktop, when you hit the Home button on the left you should see the New Episodes section on your landing page. Under the Good Morning/ Good Afternoon section.

Hope this info helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Can we get the New Episodes button added to the PC app though?

It seems inconsistent and inconvenient.

Hey @dokterryconn,

Thanks for your post here.

We understand how such inconsistency could cause inconvenience for your experience. It seems that other users have already gathered to vote about this topic in our Idea Exchange here. We suggest that you head over to the idea from the link to leave a +VOTE and perhaps some valuable feedback. You could also subscribe to the thread for any updates regarding this.

Hope you find this useful. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This seems to only have limited last few episodes to be uploaded by podcast, not a chronological list or even contain all podcasts subscribed to.

i dont have "good morning/afternoon" section on mac? and I am hella frustrated with trying to use spotify for podcasts.  why is it so hard ot list new episodes of pods i subscribe?

Suggested posts