Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sign in to Spotify. Error Code: 22. Version 1.0.89.313.g34a58dea

Can't sign in to Spotify. Error Code: 22. Version 1.0.89.313.g34a58dea

Running on OS X Mavericks. I went to go do something and I came back to my computer and my spotify was logged out and I can't seem to log back in. Is there any sort of backend update that happened recently that would cause this? I would switch to the web player but the audio cuts out after about 10 seconds so I can't use it. I've tried changing settings to select 'No Proxy' but it doesn't seem to do anything.

151 Replies

premium

Australia

Device - macbook mid 2015

Operating System - Yosemite 10.10.3

My Question or Issue

Hi everyone, so my account will be inaccessible from tomorrow because I haven't updated the Spotify App. This is because I don't wish to upgrade my Mac OSX so I can continue to use old programs for my work. So I want to use a version of Spotify that will run with Yosemite 10.10.3, and that will not auto update itself (to a version that is not compatible). I can't be the only person in this boat, surely? Any ideas? Thanks!

Plan

Premium

Country

Aus

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

I have been using Spotify for a while, and today it randomly logged me out and when I tried to log back in it came up with a message saying "A frewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update your firewall to allow Spotfiy. Additionally you could try changing the currently used proxy settings (Error code: 22)" 

I've enabled Spotfiy on my Windows firewall and given it access to private and public networks, but it still does not work.

Same thing here with the desktop app, have not been able to get anything working.  I then tried the web player and I can sign it but I keep getting a "plugin crashed" when trying to play music.  I am using an old Mac OS 10.9.5 and extended release of Firefox.

Screenshot of error.

Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 13.49.45.png

Same here! Never saw a spotify error like this. di anyone fix somenthing trhu proxy?

I keep getting message 2

Hi, Today I ´ve found the same issue with my desktop version

Same here! 

Same here. What's going on this morning?

Same thing but my premium account is working on mobile app and online.

Same here, so weird 😕 

This is also happening to me! Is there an outage of some kind?

Can we have a solution please!

I'm on OS 10.10.5 and I'm having the same problem as of today. I can use it on my Samsung Galaxy just fine. Frustrated, I tried typing in a bunch of questions on Google and then double-checked the sys requirements to make sure. Apparently the minimum OS requirements are now OS 10.13?! Presumably that means it won't operate on 10.10, let alone Mavericks. I tried finding the history of changes to Spotify system requirements. I wasn't able to find much, but I found this link here which suggests the latest update was made "May 16 2023" and I fear the system requirements most likely changed in the last few however-many hours...:

macupdate.com/app/mac/33033/spotify

I might try reinstalling the app, but I'm not feeling hopeful. I think unless we can find a way to install an earlier version, we've been left high and dry. Pretty annoying.

Rencana

Gratis/Premium

Indonesia

Perangkat

(Macbook Pro mid 2012)

Sistem operasi

OS 10.10.5

suddenly when I was listening to a spotfy song I was logged out and I tried to log back in but couldn't because spotfy connect showing premium users only error code : accesspoint:22. anyone have the same problem and solution? Thank You

Having the same problem on both of my old macbook pros...but works on phone and ALEXA.  Tried everything with the Mac's...reloaded the correct SPOTIFY version, turned the off and on and they same message as listed above. 

Seems like only versions prior to 1.158 are broken. Spotify did this on purpose as people was using the old version to keep the old layout on windows (or they had older mac OS versions)

I plan on cancelling my spotify. I have had enough of their disregard to community feedback. Their software devs insist that this garbage new UI is better and thus I hope they feel the struggle as people cancel

Seems like only versions prior to 1.158 are broken. Spotify did this on purpose as people was using the old version to keep the old layout on windows (or they had older mac OS versions)

I plan on cancelling my spotify. I have had enough of their disregard to community feedback. Their software devs insist that this garbage new UI is better and thus I hope they feel the struggle as people cancel

Suggested posts