Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Copy paste song titles... because i don't know how to type in other languages

Copy paste song titles... because i don't know how to type in other languages

\

My Question or Issue

I would like to be able to copy pase song titles to look for lyrics. I type in russian verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow and it is such a pain in the **bleep** when you won't allow someone to do something as simple as copy paste. I get that you want us to use the platform, and we do, we pay for it. But trying so hard to trap me inside the platform, that is just sad. This type of behavior is expected from other companies, but until now I didn't realize how petty and childish spotify could be over something so simple. Copy paste has existed in every computer program I have used in the last 15 years. Except for some app that I ACTUALLY PAY FOR!!!!!! Also this issue has been brought up several times by other users. Do you guys care so much about keeping me in the app that you will make me spend several minutes typing in english to find a song in russian? ...............................

2 Replies

Hi there!

This sounds like a good idea. I’d suggest starting a new thread in the Community Ideas Exchange.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Thanks 🙂

I have a similar problem! Except, I can't even type! I don't know any Chinese or Japanese characters, but love to listen to music from there. When I want to look up an album or artist's information on Google, I can't! It's incredibly frustrating and limiting. 

Suggested posts