Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Give me back my album art!! (please :)

Solved!

Give me back my album art!! (please :)

Dude - so first there was a release that hid the album art by default from my playlists.

Now it's just gone all-together - it's really hard to sort through long playlists by reading - Scanning visually for an album cover is very very helpful.

I'll give you a dollar if you give it back please ??

.daniel

PS - this is for mac osx

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

hello been with you for many years so why am getting this problem

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Worst.decision.ever. 

There is no way in HELL I'm going to update my software.  I am happily using 0.8.3 and I'm not seeing ANY reason to change.  You guys have totally screwed up a really nice application.

Well if you're on a mac, the software updates itself when you restart, so (as far as I can tell) there is no way to avoid this. 

My computer at work updated automatically. I realized that I couldn't view album art anymore, so I didn't update my software on my home computer. Well when I booted my computer up this morning, guess what. It auto updated and my album covers are gone.

What a load of **bleep**. 

Removing the Album View option is very bad indeed.
Visual aspects of album artwork is how many of us navigate our playlists and starred albums!
Otherwise it is endless text.
Are there any visual designers working on these updates at Spotify???!!!
This is such a no-brainer.
Please bring back the album view option or many of us will surely cancel our account and move to another service.

Its hard to navigate, and even read things on this lay out! Its so messy and compact looking 😞

Marked as solution

hello been with you for many years so why am getting this problem

Suggested posts